Mouthbreathing and bad posture even when you’re 50 has extreme effects

Elias

Elias

My mum had perfect facial structure, wide zygos and insane forward growth. Shes now 51 and for the last few years ive taken note and seen her mouthbreathe like crazy and now its got to the point where her mandible ia completly convex and undefined compared to a few years ago where it was chisled and forward. Her maxilla is also way more recessed and she now has bug eyes. This just proves that good posture and habits will ATLEAST prevent your face from getting worse no matter your age, so make sure you’re mewing boyos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and Ogmanman
I like milfs

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
show pics incel

My mum had perfect facial structure, wide zygos and insane forward growth. Shes now 51 and for the last few years ive taken note and seen her mouthbreathe like crazy and now its got to the point where her mandible ia completly convex and undefined compared to a few years ago where it was chisled and forward. Her maxilla is also way more recessed and she now has bug eyes. This just proves that good posture and habits will ATLEAST prevent your face from getting worse no matter your age, so make sure you’re mewing boyos
This is sad tbh

Mewing is C O P E. Just eat healthy and stay active and you'll maintain good posture as an oldcel just fine.