Move all steroid threads to offtopic, ban steroid related talk from the looksmaxing subforum

bruh3610

bruh3610

Zephir
Time online
19d 11h 12m
832DC90C-67B7-4E2D-BCD9-5E4B52A854C9.jpeg
“Steroids are bad!!!!!”

Dude people know roided out physiques are not appealing to women and no one gives a fuck because no one lifts for women

Last edited:
MentalistKebab

MentalistKebab

Get Looks or Rot trying
Time online
36d 14h 43m
Steroids are not a looksmax, they make you ugly, age you prematurely and fuck with your hairline.

They are, in fact, one of the biggest looksmins out there
You know what ? I actually agree with this lowkey. Most guys dont need steroids to reach ideal aesthetic body.

bruh3610

bruh3610

Zephir
Time online
19d 11h 12m
Ah, so they lift to impress other men instead? It all makes sense now.
Ah Yes, the “they don’t do X so it must be Y” argument

Last edited:
bruh3610

bruh3610

Zephir
Time online
19d 11h 12m
My assumption was perfectly reasonable. Especially in this day and age where showing off is all people do.
Have you considered that people can lift for themselves?

bruh3610

bruh3610

Zephir
Time online
19d 11h 12m
Then it doesn't belong on the looksmax subforum, unless you're looksmaxxing to impress other men... which is a little bit gay.
Who said the main point of looksmaxing is for women? Women make up a huge part of why we do this, but self improvement is also a factor

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Ascending
Time online
100d 22h 56m
Have you considered that people can lift for themselves?
Of course I have, it’s just that when everyone feels the need to show off their gains on Insta and other socials, it’s clear they seek validation and the validating comments that come with it. Making it clear it’s not solely for themselves.

Last edited:
bruh3610

bruh3610

Zephir
Time online
19d 11h 12m
Of course I have, it’s just that when everyone feels the need to show off their gains on Insta and other socials, it’s clear they seek validation and the validating comments that come with it. Making it clear it’s not solely for themselves.
Does the average gymcel looksmaxxer look like an insta fitness model?:lul:

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Ascending
Time online
100d 22h 56m
Does the average gymcel looksmaxxer look like an insta fitness model?:lul:
Are you implying it’s impossible for one to receive validation for their body/frame unless they’re model look alikes?

bruh3610

bruh3610

Zephir
Time online
19d 11h 12m
Are you implying it’s impossible for one to receive validation for their body/frame unless they’re model look alikes?
Dude I’m saying not everyone is lifting for girls, then u come ranting about fitness models, which make up 0.1% of people gymcelling and just because someone receives validation doesn’t imply their goal was validation

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Ascending
Time online
100d 22h 56m
Dude I’m saying not everyone is lifting for girls, then u come ranting about fitness models, which make up 0.1% of people gymcelling and just because someone receives validation doesn’t imply their goal was validation
You’re joking, right? Lots of people post their frames on insta, not only fitness models. There’s a reason the #fitness and similar tags have hundreds of millions of posts.
In this day and age where validation is sought after more than ever, it’s certainly not wrong for one to assume it’s a reason why people workout. People trying to achieve a “summer body” because they’re likely to be going out barely clothed during the summer also makes sense if one takes all of this into account.

bruh3610

bruh3610

Zephir
Time online
19d 11h 12m
You’re joking, right? Lots of people post their frames on insta, not only fitness models. There’s a reason the #fitness and similar tags have hundreds of millions of posts.
In this day and age where validation is sought after more than ever, it’s certainly not wrong for one to assume it’s a reason why people workout. People trying to achieve a “summer body” because they’re likely to be going out barely clothed during the summer also makes sense if one takes all of this into account.
You realize I’m not trying to debunk your claim right? You’re arguing something completely different from me. I’m saying that just because a lot of people do fitness for validation doesn’t mean every single person who does fitness is doing it for validation

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Ascending
Time online
100d 22h 56m
You realize I’m not trying to debunk your claim right? You’re arguing something completely different from me. I’m saying that just because a lot of people do fitness for validation doesn’t mean every single person who does fitness is doing it for validation
I assumed guys with steroids lift for men instead since you made it clear “no one lifts for women”. I then later explained my reasoning, which is that men lifting for other men’s validation is likely in this age since almost everyone seeks it in someway or another, hence why my assumption was perfectly reasonable. That’s where we are now.
Granted, I obviously know there will be exceptions to everything.

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Zephir
Time online
55d 4h 12m
Why do people even hop on steroids when it’s long been proven that the ideal frame (to females) is something quite easily achieved without them?
they're trying to impress men

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
Time online
97d 3h 20m
Steroids are not a looksmax, they make you ugly, age you prematurely and fuck with your hairline.

This ain’t true, except for the norwooding. Steroids will make you look better if you use them properly.

You’ve never popped a proviron pill and it shows.

Selfahate

Selfahate

Zephir
Time online
23d 20h 14m

COPPEEEEEEE

poloralf

poloralf

Instructor
Time online
10d 20h 38m
Low T high inhib libcuck

poloralf

poloralf

Instructor
Time online
10d 20h 38m
Perfect description of steroid users that are off cycle.
Never get off cycle, roid rage and beat cucks up to calm down then steal their stacies

🧐🧐🧐🧐

🧐🧐🧐🧐

Observantcel (tyrone)
Time online
11d 20h 27m
plenty of framelets need roids autist

Colvin76

Colvin76

5'9.25" (176cm) PERMAVIRGIN TRUECEL KHHV
Time online
33d 21h 6m
Good_Little_Goy

Good_Little_Goy

white passing teenage hapa
Time online
24d 17h 7m
If you know what you’re doing then they are a looksmax.
you have to understand that most roiders are low iq and arent even attempting to build the most attractive body, they’re doing it because they have muscle dismorphia and want to get big to be intimidating and for personal satisfaction and shit

for some people, one or two cycles to lift them above their natural limit is required to build the best body that they are capable of.
you can use certain compounds that have minimal effect of collagen and norwooding isn’t an issue for some people.
if you’re responsible in your dosing and overall use then they are a looksmax and present a legitimate way to greatly increase attractiveness with minimal side effects.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)