Mr beast puts a female in his latest youtube video

qwep

qwep

Banned

The video was terrible. Her being in it completely ruined it because they focused entirely on her. I thought mr beast was a for virgins by virgins channel but now hes trying to ascend by giving this gamer girl fame in exchange for sex. She now has 17k followers on instagram and has started a youtube channel

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Ritalincel, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
over

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Extra Chromosome and Swagwaffle
isnt he that cuck that donated over $1000 to some ewhoring twitch slut

• +1
Reactions: yukon-cel, dogtown, GenericChad1444 and 3 others
JFL at mrcuck. I hate that cucks like this get popular.

This video is pure ragefuel. He donates money to twitch girls. :soy:

• +1
Reactions: yukon-cel, dogtown, GenericChad1444 and 6 others
isnt he that cuck that donated over $1000 to some ewhoring twitch slut
Hes donated over $100k to different twitch whores. Trying to act like hes some humble generous man but we all know hes paying girls so he can receive female attention that hes never received before in his life

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, yukon-cel, dogtown and 2 others
Hes donated over $100k to different twitch whores. Trying to act like hes some humble generous man but we all know hes paying girls so he can receive female attention that hes never received before in his life

fuck him, fuck his family and i hope someone shits all over his grave

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, manlet cUnt, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
fuck him, fuck his family and i hope someone shits all over his grave
As extreme (and obviously exaggerated) as that sounds, you are right in a way. Men like this deserve no sympathy, they have put their manhood on a chopping block to appease a female who sees them as disposable. The biggest problem is there decisions of undeserved idolization towards spoiled humans, who do nothing but breathe, affects every male female interaction around them. For this they should be hung out to dry.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
As extreme (and obviously exaggerated) as that sounds, you are right in a way. Men like this deserve no sympathy, they have put their manhood on a chopping block to appease a female who sees them as disposable. The biggest problem is there decisions of undeserved idolization towards spoiled humans, who do nothing but breathe, affects every male female interaction around them. For this they should be hung out to dry.
im 100% serious btw. i do genuinely hope he suffers and loses his yt channel or something and ends up homeless. all of that money could have gone into charity or something productive but instead he blows it all on spoilt twitch whores. with his status and money he isnt even desperate but he still donates to them because hes a massive cuck.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
I’m actually a big fan of mr beast I watch almost all his vids except that one I turned off early. I don’t support foids she doesn’t belong in the video.

I’m actually a big fan of mr beast I watch almost all his vids except that one I turned off early. I don’t support foids she doesn’t belong in the video.
Women invade all male safe spaces im so glad shs didnt win

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Extra Chromosome
Mr cuck

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Mewcel, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
hope he gets amputated

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, qwep, Coping and 1 other person
Can't stand this faggot numale

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Insomniac, Mewcel and 1 other person
JFL. I like the business model and I have nothing against it. He makes a lot of moolah by being the cuck he is. Gotta remember this is his bread and butter.

cluck but without the l

zaze i think @ZyzzReincarnate is larping u can reprt him for stealing ur name and custom title
wow he did... thanks for letting me know btw

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Tony