MSDO masculinizes the lower jaw

G

GetThatBread

Retired

The girls lower third looks better than a lot of males lol. Body Fat wasn’t taken into account since she didn’t lose any weight but you can see the skeletal expansion laterally. This procedure and Chewing and the device @EthnicelAscension shared + 8% BF equals amazing lower third transformation

Attachments

• AC3A121A-66E7-43E9-92CA-99583C3B4FF0.jpeg
    AC3A121A-66E7-43E9-92CA-99583C3B4FF0.jpeg
    10.2 KB · Views: 117
  • 6217D35D-F01C-4B4A-937C-29FBBB9E46D5.jpeg
    6217D35D-F01C-4B4A-937C-29FBBB9E46D5.jpeg
    10.4 KB · Views: 114
Her maxilla is still shit lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 685 and GoMadAndSTFU
I'm getting this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
what device did @EthnicelAscension share?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Bechadish
crazy, she was young but there's not that many differences in her looks
I'm still pessimistic with the visual change of MSE + MSDO but it's the best we have for organic Forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I'm still pessimistic with the visual change of MSE + MSDO but it's the best we have for organic Forward growth.
Yep and facepulling.

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish
FacePull + MSE + MSDO + HardMewing + supplementing along the way during a weakened suture and losing BF% is your best bet tbh. The great thing about those is all of this can be achieved in under 7-8 months. I plan on growing a beard and getting a haircut and lose 70 pounds while getting MSE and MSDO and say that I lost weight.

FacePull + MSE + MSDO + HardMewing + supplementing along the way during a weakened suture and losing BF% is your best bet tbh. The great thing about those is all of this can be achieved in under 7-8 months. I plan on growing a beard and getting a haircut and lose 70 pounds while getting MSE and MSDO and say that I lost weight.
Did you find a doc who will do this for you?

Did you find a doc who will do this for you?
Found a doc that can give me a modified MSE to where I can attach it to a FacePuller but we’re still finding one that can do MSDO during MSE

Found a doc that can give me a modified MSE to where I can attach it to a FacePuller but we’re still finding one that can do MSDO during MSE
Which doc?

what device did @EthnicelAscension share?
No idea tbh, I either shared a simple Palate Expander, or I shared a trombone device for mandibular width,

I don't remember tbqh