MSE Appliance installation

D

Deleted member 4694

Iron
Do you need an orthodontist or a maxillofacial surgeon to implant it on you ?

you technically don't "need" to but if you don't want to get an infection and die you have to

Got a link to mse?

I just want to know if only one orthodontist is enough to install it wihout maxfac.

Got a link to mse?

• +1
Reactions: Oculorum, Chadelite, noped and 1 other person
thanks
tomorrow i will put it on myself
ascension or death

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Elias
nobody knows ?

I just want to know if only one orthodontist is enough to install it wihout maxfac.
Do you need an orthodontist or a maxillofacial surgeon to implant it on you ?
Yes bro it’s very easy to fuck up so don’t try and do it yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
nobody knows ?
oral maxillary surgeon
Orthodontists usually dont use mse only sometimes marpe
they rather fuck up your face with extractions and shit

oral maxillary surgeon
Orthodontists usually dont use mse only sometimes marpe
they rather fuck up your face with extractions and shit

Ok so if ever i can convince my orthodondist to get it mse the orthodontist is quite possible to install it without going through the request of a surgeon. Because I thought I understood that the suture had to be opened, and I don't know if that goes beyond the skills of an orthodontist.

I am in France and all the ortho / surgeon are bluepilled, but I will start a treatment for reversal premolars extractions with an orthodontist who is suddenly very convinced of the need for good oral posture. If I tell him about mse, maybe he will order mse and I will get it for free, but if I ever have to go through a surgeon I will never have this procedure.

It’s normally done by orthodontists but some will ask oral surgeon to place it. It’s not difficult

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, noped, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Ok so if ever i can convince my orthodondist to get it mse the orthodontist is quite possible to install it without going through the request of a surgeon. Because I thought I understood that the suture had to be opened, and I don't know if that goes beyond the skills of an orthodontist.

I am in France and all the ortho / surgeon are bluepilled, but I will start a treatment for reversal premolars extractions with an orthodontist who is suddenly very convinced of the need for good oral posture. If I tell him about mse, maybe he will order mse and I will get it for free, but if I ever have to go through a surgeon I will never have this procedure.
yeah then can place it
you wont get it for free thats 100%
i was a kid when i got marpe and even i had to pay

Have you considered just a bimax?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
I need to convince an orthodontist to do monthly check ups on my bite so i can get it fuarrk.

Have you considered just a bimax?

I am a class 2, to restore a class 1 occlusion my orthodontist extracted my two premolars. The tooth extraction completely collapsed the support of my lips. The X-ray indicates that my incisors have an inward rotation, my maxilla dropped 0.7 cm and descended by 1 cm just like the occlusal plane, creating vertical growth and worsening my jaw already set back by a clockwise rotation of the mandible ...

My treatment which begins is with the objective of recreating a space to allow to recreate an overjet, then bimax, only the surgeon that I have for the moment contact refuses a counter clockwise rotation because according to him there could be a relapse .

In short I would like to have mse with a facial mask, to allow to recreate a counterclockwise rotation of the maxilla and at the same time improve the width of my jaw. Then advance my lower jaw see also the upper jaw if mse is not not effective enough. It would be ideal for the functional and aesthetic, I think.

Moreover if you know surgeons in France competent I would like to have names, to have other opinions.

I am a class 2, to restore a class 1 occlusion my orthodontist extracted my two premolars. The tooth extraction completely collapsed the support of my lips. The X-ray indicates that my incisors have an inward rotation, my maxilla dropped 0.7 cm and descended by 1 cm just like the occlusal plane, creating vertical growth and worsening my jaw already set back by a clockwise rotation of the mandible ...

My treatment which begins is with the objective of recreating a space to allow to recreate an overjet, then bimax, only the surgeon that I have for the moment contact refuses a counter clockwise rotation because according to him there could be a relapse .

In short I would like to have mse with a facial mask, to allow to recreate a counterclockwise rotation of the maxilla and at the same time improve the width of my jaw. Then advance my lower jaw see also the upper jaw if mse is not not effective enough. It would be ideal for the functional and aesthetic, I think.

Moreover if you know surgeons in France competent I would like to have names, to have other opinions.

Is your occlusion more or less ok now? Then a surgery first bimax with midline splitting and Invisalign afterwards. Although it’s expensive it’s a fast way to reverse the effects of orthodontics with premolar extractions.

• +1
Maintenant, je suis de classe 2 molaire et incisive de classe 1.

Maintenant, je suis de classe 2 molaire et incisive de classe 1.

Classic occlusion after upper premolar extractions.

But there are other things to assess, specially in the dynamic aspects. If you have a functional and stable occlusion I would recommend a bimax advancement with midline splitting (upper and lower) to widen your smile.

Last edited:
  • +1
Classic occlusion after upper premolar extractions.

But there are other things to assess, specially in the dynamic aspects. If you have a functional and stable occlusion I would recommend a bimax advancement with midline splitting (upper and lower) to widen your smile.

The surgeon said that even with bimax I will definitely have the area of the lips supported but it will not be curved. I can send you, if you want my x-rays to see what you think.