MSE/Facepuller + Bimax/Genio

D

Deleted member 5467

🤑 Get the bag 💰
How long after getting MSE and using Face puller device, should you wait to get Bimax and genioplasty. What the bare minimum time 6 months? 1 year?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 1464
i dont think u can get both

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
How long after getting MSE and using Face puller device, should you wait to get Bimax and genioplasty. What the bare minimum time 6 months? 1 year?
Why are greycels so retarded?
You either facepull or get a bimax. It's like getting lifts than LL. Just choose one nigga and stick with it.
I recommend bimax of course.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, reptiles, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
i dont think u can get both
Tenor 8

You either facepull or get a bimax. It's like getting lifts than LL. Just choose one nigga and stick with it.
Giphy 7

OP, just ask multiple surgeons what they think, I'd assume its good to go with bimax after MSE has been taken off and u are happy with the facepulling results.... if there are any. Honestly not too sure what bimax entails with the braces etc, but I want something like this for myself in the future.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension, randomguy1235 and 2 others
View attachment 323474

View attachment 323475

OP, just ask multiple surgeons what they think, I'd assume its good to go with bimax after MSE has been taken off and u are happy with the facepulling results.... if there are any. Honestly not too sure what bimax entails with the braces etc, but I want something like this for myself in the future.
The thing is he wants to pull for months and months, while he can do straight away a bimax that instantly delivers what he's trying to achieve with facepulling.
I never argued against the mse, I currently have one installed and msdo as well and I'm going to have a bimax in 6 months, if this gook19 fucks off.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
The thing is he wants to pull for months and months, while he can do straight away a bimax that instantly delivers what he's trying to achieve with facepulling.
I never argued against the mse, I currently have one installed and msdo as well and I'm going to have a bimax in 6 months, if this gook19 fucks off.
Yeah OP better skip the facepulling cope

• +1
Ok.

Your analogy is retarded If my goal was to gain height, why wouldn't you LL and wear lifts 🤦‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, hairyballscel, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Ok.

Your analogy is retarded If my goal was to gain height, why wouldn't you LL and wear lifts 🤦‍♂️
Your double digits IQ is showing, greycel. Why the fuck would you waste time with lifts if you can get a LL and reach the height you want?
The same with the forward growth. If you can add all the mm you want/need with a bimax, why waste time with facepulling?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1464
Your double digits IQ is showing, greycel. Why the fuck would you waste time with lifts if you can get a LL and reach the height you want?
The same with the forward growth. If you can add all the mm you want/need with a bimax, why waste time with facepulling?

Facepalm.

Only guys who are severely short or stupid would risk being in a wheelchair in their 50s for 3" inches in height. The surgery alone wouldn't be enough heightgain.

Thanks. I know who not to listen to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
Facepalm.

Only guys who are severely short or stupid would risk being in a wheelchair in their 50s for 3" inches in height. The surgery alone wouldn't be enough heightgain.

Thanks. I know who not to listen to.
Ok, this will be my last response to you greycel.
The "YoU'Re NoT GoInG To Be AbLe To Do SpOrTs" "YoU'lL eNd Up In A wHeEl ChAiR iN yOur 50s" are a fucking MEME to keep away dumbfucks like you.

Don't bother replying, I'm putting you on ignore you absolute sub-human with the IQ of a Sub-Saharan Negroid.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
TLDR

• +1

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5467
i cant even find to buy facepuller

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6401 and Chad69

I would actually do super bimax first.

1 if mse gives you some forward growth but you need more surgeons often wont give it out to those who arent recessed.

2 you can always get mse later anyways you cant with surgeons they are very stringent bastards
i cant even find to buy facepuller

Ill give link later if i can find 1

• +1
I would actually do super bimax first.

1 if mse gives you some forward growth but you need more surgeons often wont give it out to those who arent recessed.

2 you can always get mse later anyways you cant with surgeons they are very stringent bastards

Ill give link later if i can find 1
Super bimax, what is that? Plus wouldn't doing MSE after a bimax reopen the fractures? Will talk to a surgeon when this chang-19 is gone. I thought it would make more sense to do MSE first?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Incoming
Super bimax, what is that? Plus wouldn't doing MSE after a bimax reopen the fractures? Will talk to a surgeon when this chang-19 is gone. I thought it would make more sense to do MSE first?

You wait like 3 years before doing mse you need to make sure your fit and healthy or else you relapse or hit the age pill but after your bones have grown accustomed to it then try

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5467
You wait like 3 years before doing mse you need to make sure your fit and healthy or else you relapse or hit the age pill but after your bones have grown accustomed to it then try
damn. 3 years

• +1