MSE + FM has regained its position as the holy grail of looksmaxxing

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
So a few days ago i made a post about MSE and expanding the mandible, then i started measuring the changes of the mandible and started getting mixed results, btw you will need to read this thread to understand most of this thread, https://looksmax.org/threads/how-th...ible-with-mse-alone-high-iqcels-gtfih.146161/ , I have altered the theory slightly from the original thread but the premise is still the same

So I used the ear as a constant then measured the mandible from the top of the lips, since its harder to chew with MSE we will assume the masseters did not grow eliminating that variable. I will skip the math but it comes down to about 7mm of mandibular expansion. This is not immediately noticeable because the cheekbones expanded proportionally. I did several others and some would have really good changes, and some would have very minimal changes and i seriously couldnt figure out why this was happening. Similar amounts of expansion were being done, which would mean the temporal bones would be pushed out a similar amount, which should mean the mandibular condyles and the coronoid process should also be getting stressed a similar amount. I started searching around and i found this study done by Moon himself- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6196147/
Bone bending takes place in the zygomatic process of the temporal bone during miniscrew-supported maxillary expansion.
this may not seem very important- but it is literally fucking massive, it essentially means that instead of the zygos transporting the mechanical force to the temporal bone (where it then would apply tensive stress to the mandibular condyle and coronoid process) the zygomatic doesnt transport the energy, and uses it up to bend the bone.

This is the zygomatic process, as you can see it is the "transporter" of force from the MSE device, to the temporal bone and then to the mandibular complex where the forces would then cause expansion there. The force is lost nearly entirely before it makes it to the temporal bone, due to the forces applied being too much for the zygomatic process to transport, and it results in a deformation of the bone which obviously takes energy, now that the energy is gone, there is none left applying tensive forces that will make its way to the mandible, preventing expansion, this is why MSE will expand the mandible in younger patients, the temporal bone is much more malleable and able to reposition, and secondly kids using MSE expand about half the rate that adults do.

We need to get the force to the temporal bone so it can then expand the mandible, but how do we prevent it from simply bending the zygomatic process, easy slow expansion, you need to give your body time for bone remodelling to take place and for Wolff's law to do its thing, MSE applies such heavy forces that the bone simply has no time to remodel, and therefor the only option it has is to deform to absorb the energy. The younger you are the better as it will mean your temporal bone will be more malleable.

By doing slow expansion with MSE, you can get the equivalent of a MSDO, this is literally massive.

Someone also said on TGW forum that Won Moon said that slow MSE expansion results in more midfacial changes = slow expansion, literally everything, as of now i do not know the mechanism of how this would work but i would think it has something to do with allowing bone remodelling to take place and not just deformation, i will have to do further research.

Now lets talk MSE + FM

For anyone who has never read a facepulling study, you might not know how significant this is, it probably doesnt look like that much change at all, but it is literally insane
I will now post another study with another lateral ceph for comparison

That minute difference comes out to 1.5 mm of forward maxillary movement, now when you look at MSE pulling you can appreciate it slightly more.

Doing some math tricks with ratios you can find out how many mm's the maxilla advanced using ratios. Are you ready?

10.2mm

That is 1mm of forward growth a month, holy shit, although this person probably wore the FM for 18-20 hours a day, that is a small price to pay for the equivalent of a giga lefort-3, not to mention this took literally 10 months, that is insane.

Due to the location of the MSE implant it is not very good for CCW rotation, i do not even know if CCW rotation is possible with MSE, which is a massive part to aesthetics and can completely make or break under eye support and midface length (arguably some of the two single most important individual features) , daddy retard has a plan for you though

Hard mewing with only the very tip of your tongue at the incisive papilla will be able to easily CCW rotate the maxilla, and combined with chewing on the frontal teeth, insane upwards force will be put into the very front part of the maxilla, which is what causes CCW rotation, with the extreme responsiveness of the sutures, this will be more than sufficient to influence vertical growth

I will post this here for the inevitable retards who will comment saying "wow what a fucking tard, thinks he can rotate his maxilla from mewing and chewing lawl dude:lul::lul:)
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21262936/ - As the masseter became larger, the anterior maxillary region tended to shift downwards relative to the cranial base

In simple terms it means that typical chewing is enough to CW rotate the maxilla on its own, more proof that chewing with the molars increases midface length btw

combined with hard mewing + blackpilled chewing you could do some serious upswing, probably enough to decrease PFH by several mm's.

I will now summarize the benefits of slow expanding MSE + Facepulling

Wider cheekbones from frontal
More prominent ogee curve from 3/4
Higherset zygos from CCW
Wider bigonial width
Wider palate
Wider lips
Possibly wider IPD and PFL, depending on factors like expansion speed and age
Hollow cheeks
Upswing in nasal tip
Decreased midface length
Insane amounts of forward growth
Increased canthil tilt
Higherset and more angular under eye support
Forward growth of the mandible given you keep your molars in light contact

this is from one single, noninvasive procedure, MSE + FM has regained its title as the holy grail of looksmaxxing

i will now post my math here for the forward growth calculation earlier as it is quite hard to believe, you can leave now if you want

you use the molar as a constant to make a ratio to proportionate the pixels and their relative mm's
Left molar is 46 pixels, right is 37, gives you a conversion ratio of 1.24
The length from back of maxilla to a point on left is initally 125 pixels, to 123. The forward movement of the maxilla was 1.5mm, meaning 1 pixel = .75mm
The distance from back of maxilla to a point on right is 86 to 97 pixels, meaning 11 pixels of forward movement, each pixel is .75 mm. 11 x .75 =8.25
Lastly you use the converting ratio we got earlier, 8.25 x 1.24 = 10.23 mm's of pure forward growth

Attachments

• 1590712818593.png
    1590712818593.png
    65 KB · Views: 14
  • 1590712894421.png
    1590712894421.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 1590715010107.png
    1590715010107.png
    79.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: anticel, mvp2v1, teenmax and 24 others
Still have never seen any results

• +1
Reactions: socrates^, localkushman, AscendingHero and 6 others
Good thread. Did read

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, SoyGune and 1 other person
This can be done at any age?

How much time will it take for dental arch to return normal tho ?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, retard and 1 other person
What if I have a narrow palate but also wide and prominent cheekbones? I don't want them to change

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I didn't read the whole post, but some people have been through the whole routine and had nowhere close to the changes you described. Obviously, its great for us people with narrow maxillas, but I think you are overstating the practical movements that you get.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, middayshowers, Deleted member 5683 and 1 other person
I didn't read the whole post, but some people have been through the whole routine and had nowhere close to the changes you described. Obviously, its great for us people with narrow maxillas, but I think you are overstating the practical movements that you get.
can you provide links or photos? I'd love to see some actual results from this

• +1
can you provide links or photos? I'd love to see some actual results from this

None public and its not a procedure that you will see a huge increase in pictures from.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
isnt @varbrah the only one who has done mse + fm? iirc he only protracted for 8 hours a day which is going to diminish the forward growth gains quite alot compared to protracting 16+, and he still managed to get 4mm which is quite amazing tbh. facepulling is what gives the majority of the changes, mse just allows for such amazing protraction and has some decent benefits in itsself too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 5385
So a few days ago i made a post about MSE and expanding the mandible, then i started measuring the changes of the mandible and started getting mixed results, btw you will need to read this thread to understand most of this thread, https://looksmax.org/threads/how-th...ible-with-mse-alone-high-iqcels-gtfih.146161/ , I have altered the theory slightly from the original thread but the premise is still the same
View attachment 432205
So I used the ear as a constant then measured the mandible from the top of the lips, since its harder to chew with MSE we will assume the masseters did not grow eliminating that variable. I will skip the math but it comes down to about 7mm of mandibular expansion. This is not immediately noticeable because the cheekbones expanded proportionally. I did several others and some would have really good changes, and some would have very minimal changes and i seriously couldnt figure out why this was happening. Similar amounts of expansion were being done, which would mean the temporal bones would be pushed out a similar amount, which should mean the mandibular condyles and the coronoid process should also be getting stressed a similar amount. I started searching around and i found this study done by Moon himself- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6196147/
Bone bending takes place in the zygomatic process of the temporal bone during miniscrew-supported maxillary expansion.
this may not seem very important- but it is literally fucking massive, it essentially means that instead of the zygos transporting the mechanical force to the temporal bone (where it then would apply tensive stress to the mandibular condyle and coronoid process) the zygomatic doesnt transport the energy, and uses it up to bend the bone.

View attachment 432217
This is the zygomatic process, as you can see it is the "transporter" of force from the MSE device, to the temporal bone and then to the mandibular complex where the forces would then cause expansion there. The force is lost nearly entirely before it makes it to the temporal bone, due to the forces applied being too much for the zygomatic process to transport, and it results in a deformation of the bone which obviously takes energy, now that the energy is gone, there is none left applying tensive forces that will make its way to the mandible, preventing expansion, this is why MSE will expand the mandible in younger patients, the temporal bone is much more malleable and able to reposition, and secondly kids using MSE expand about half the rate that adults do.

We need to get the force to the temporal bone so it can then expand the mandible, but how do we prevent it from simply bending the zygomatic process, easy slow expansion, you need to give your body time for bone remodelling to take place and for Wolff's law to do its thing, MSE applies such heavy forces that the bone simply has no time to remodel, and therefor the only option it has is to deform to absorb the energy. The younger you are the better as it will mean your temporal bone will be more malleable.

By doing slow expansion with MSE, you can get the equivalent of a MSDO, this is literally massive.

Someone also said on TGW forum that Won Moon said that slow MSE expansion results in more midfacial changes = slow expansion, literally everything, as of now i do not know the mechanism of how this would work but i would think it has something to do with allowing bone remodelling to take place and not just deformation, i will have to do further research.

Now lets talk MSE + FM

View attachment 432236
For anyone who has never read a facepulling study, you might not know how significant this is, it probably doesnt look like that much change at all, but it is literally insane
View attachment 432237
That minute difference comes out to 1.5 mm of forward maxillary movement, now when you look at MSE pulling you can appreciate it slightly more.

Doing some math tricks with ratios you can find out how many mm's the maxilla advanced using ratios. Are you ready?

10.2mm

That is 1mm of forward growth a month, holy shit, although this person probably wore the FM for 18-20 hours a day, that is a small price to pay for the equivalent of a giga lefort-3, not to mention this took literally 10 months, that is insane.

Due to the location of the MSE implant it is not very good for CCW rotation, i do not even know if CCW rotation is possible with MSE, which is a massive part to aesthetics and can completely make or break under eye support and midface length (arguably some of the two single most important individual features) , daddy retard has a plan for you though

Hard mewing with only the very tip of your tongue at the incisive papilla will be able to easily CCW rotate the maxilla, and combined with chewing on the frontal teeth, insane upwards force will be put into the very front part of the maxilla, which is what causes CCW rotation, with the extreme responsiveness of the sutures, this will be more than sufficient to influence vertical growth

I will post this here for the inevitable retards who will comment saying "wow what a fucking tard, thinks he can rotate his maxilla from mewing and chewing lawl dude:lul::lul:)
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21262936/ - As the masseter became larger, the anterior maxillary region tended to shift downwards relative to the cranial base

In simple terms it means that typical chewing is enough to CW rotate the maxilla on its own, more proof that chewing with the molars increases midface length btw

combined with hard mewing + blackpilled chewing you could do some serious upswing, probably enough to decrease PFH by several mm's.

Higherset zygos from CCW
Wider bigonial width
Wider palate
Wider lips
Hollow cheeks
Upswing in nasal tip
Decreased midface length
Increased canthil tilt

this is from one single, noninvasive procedure, MSE + FM has regained its title as the holy grail of looksmaxxing

i will now post my math here for the forward growth calculation earlier as it is quite hard to believe, you can leave now if you want
View attachment 432270
you use the molar as a constant to make a ratio to proportionate the pixels and their relative mm's
The length from back of maxilla to a point on left is initally 125 pixels, to 123. The forward movement of the maxilla was 1.5mm, meaning 1 pixel = .75mm
The distance from back of maxilla to a point on right is 86 to 97 pixels, meaning 11 pixels of forward movement, each pixel is .75 mm. 11 x .75 =8.25
Lastly you use the converting ratio we got earlier, 8.25 x 1.24 = 10.23 mm's of pure forward growth
You are a beast but hows the situation with the doc coming up making u his guinea pig

You are a beast but hows the situation with the doc coming up making u his guinea pig
thats how i stumbled upon this new thing about the coronoid process bending and preventing force, i was analyzing mandibular width changes for more evidence and the results werent adding up to the predictions and then i found that piece of evidence, doing more researchi into that

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 3635
Thx retard, nice thread, red it al

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and retard
CCW rotation is possible w/ facemask. Won Moon has proven this. Also @forwardgrowth claims he achieved ccw rotation with no fm

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SoyGune and Deleted member 3020
CCW rotation is possible w/ facemask. Won Moon has proven this. Also @forwardgrowth claims he achieved ccw rotation with no fm
won moon has never achieved CCW rotation according to a UCLA grad student, you can’t use the simulations as proof as the location of the implant isn’t the same as it would be in mse, and the location of the implant is the most important factor for rotations

the maxillary sutures naturally grow downwards and forwards, the few mms of sutural growth from MSE will not be upwards unless you have proper tongue posture, but that wouldn’t be from the mse itsself but from mewing anyways

• +1
Good thread bro. Ortho bands come Saturday and peptides likely also. I’m ready to ascend this summer.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and retard
can i as 25 yrs oldcel archieve that with ease? or should i just fucking surgerymaxx? anyway, read it all.

can i as 25 yrs oldcel archieve that with ease? or should i just fucking surgerymaxx? anyway, read it all.
I’d give it a shot, mse is meant for oldcels (younger is still better though)

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger
thats how i stumbled upon this new thing about the coronoid process bending and preventing force, i was analyzing mandibular width changes for more evidence and the results werent adding up to the predictions and then i found that piece of evidence, doing more researchi into that
Do you know what angle the face puller should be ?

View attachment 432205

View attachment 432217

Now lets talk MSE + FM

View attachment 432236
View attachment 432237

10.2mm

Higherset zygos from CCW
Wider bigonial width
Wider palate
Wider lips
Hollow cheeks
Upswing in nasal tip
Decreased midface length
Increased canthil tilt

View attachment 432270
Your assessment and research are amazing but I was wondering: wouldn't it be easier, faster, and more guaranteed to just undergo MSE and MSDO, then a few months later a modified Lefort 3 (don't want my nasal area advanced as it's quite prominent/forward grown) and BSSO simultaneously? The modified LF3 and BBSO also ensure CCW rotation

So a few days ago i made a post about MSE and expanding the mandible, then i started measuring the changes of the mandible and started getting mixed results,
Bro you literally installed MSE like 2 days ago, stop placebo coping

Or ask sinn for modified lefort 3, better resukts that are actually visable. Also only filler and implants and osteotomies will ascend you. Not this cope

None public and its not a procedure that you will see a huge increase in pictures from.
So why should anybody invest time, pain and 15k for mse, if he will not have more matches on tinder? Useless

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
bump

I just wanna see results tbh. Every now and then people have some amazing new thing but no actual results.

Regardless i'm planning on getting mse+msdo, and facepulling with MSE.

@retard I know MSE is drilled into the palate, but MSE also has tooth anchors. Wouldn't you end up with fucked up teeth?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: retard
Bro you literally installed MSE like 2 days ago, stop placebo coping
? lol I was measuring peoples jaw width who had mse, not mine

some people had width increases and some people didn’t
Do you know what angle the face puller should be ?
I’m going to do like 5 degrees and then hard mew with tip for upward force
Your assessment and research are amazing but I was wondering: wouldn't it be easier, faster, and more guaranteed to just undergo MSE and MSDO, then a few months later a modified Lefort 3 (don't want my nasal area advanced as it's quite prominent/forward grown) and BSSO simultaneously? The modified LF3 and BBSO also ensure CCW rotation
bro literally no one is going to get all those things lol
bump

I just wanna see results tbh. Every now and then people have some amazing new thing but no actual results.

Regardless i'm planning on getting mse+msdo, and facepulling with MSE.

@retard I know MSE is drilled into the palate, but MSE also has tooth anchors. Wouldn't you end up with fucked up teeth?
it will tip that tooth negligibly, it should fall back into proper position after expansion though

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, Deleted member 3635 and 1 other person
What the fuck is this university essay I'm seeing

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
So why should anybody invest time, pain and 15k for mse, if he will not have more matches on tinder? Useless

It's not useless for everyone, but like almost everything, its spread as an intervention that's meant for everyone on this site (when it isn't).

Going to russia to get MSE for 2000 USD :chad:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, Deleted member 4053 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3635
View attachment 432205

View attachment 432217

Now lets talk MSE + FM

View attachment 432236
View attachment 432237

10.2mm

Higherset zygos from CCW
Wider bigonial width
Wider palate
Wider lips
Hollow cheeks
Upswing in nasal tip
Decreased midface length
Increased canthil tilt

View attachment 432270
incredible post OP, if only more people made posts like this.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, 000 and retard
isnt @varbrah the only one who has done mse + fm? iirc he only protracted for 8 hours a day which is going to diminish the forward growth gains quite alot compared to protracting 16+, and he still managed to get 4mm which is quite amazing tbh. facepulling is what gives the majority of the changes, mse just allows for such amazing protraction and has some decent benefits in itsself too
Is 12-14 a day enough? There’s not a chance in hell I’m pulling up to school in that

View attachment 432205

View attachment 432217

Now lets talk MSE + FM

View attachment 432236
View attachment 432237

10.2mm

Higherset zygos from CCW
Wider bigonial width
Wider palate
Wider lips
Hollow cheeks
Upswing in nasal tip
Decreased midface length
Increased canthil tilt

View attachment 432270
absolutely fucking amazing bro. good shit.