MSE+FP+BRACES or Rhino?

D

Deleted member 3580

Iron
I'm guessing my need for rhino is directly linked to my small underdeveloped skull. My ortho told me my facial development is completely perfect though. What should I do? By the way, I do have a slightly below average palate.I've good facial harmony.
(updated with spelling correction "pallet" to "palate" lmao)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger, aphoria and maxmendietta
Brb using

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
legit can’t give you advice without pictures

pm.somone a picture of you who you think is trustworthy, not me tho I'm logging off now

are you leaving India for procedures? I would do rhinoplasty tbh it’s unpredictable for mse/fm to change your nose especially since that’s what you want
My plan of action is based on the hypothesis that expanding the skull would automatically bring the nose in harmony with the rest of the face
My ortho is a pretty open minded individual and we share a friendly relation. I introduced him to mewing and he read all John Mew articles and did his research. The only thing he is skeptical about is skeletal change in adults. I've ordered the Sandra's facepull device already and it is in transit and has arrived in India JFL I think of it as a one time investment considering it's reusable lol

rhino

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3580
  • +1
yes. mse+fp+braces wouldnt likely make a huge difference in terms of facial aesthetics
Am i not in the need for lateral expansion? If that's true, it will be life fuel for real! Will expand dental arch with schwartz+facepull+rhino

Am i not in the need for lateral expansion? If that's true, it will be life fuel for real! Will expand dental arch with schwartz+facepull+rhino
i mean i would need to see your palate to determine that

Really glad you're ortho is so open about your ideas op! A nose job wouldn't increase your psl alot unless your nose is utterly deformed. There are even top models with not perfect noses, but all models got perfect jaws from the front. I would go for MSE + FP. That's the best way to increase your psl. To proper judge you, you need to upload some photos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3580 and retard
Really glad you're ortho is so open about your ideas op! A nose job wouldn't increase your psl alot unless your nose is utterly deformed. There are even top models with not perfect noses, but all models got perfect jaws from the front. I would go for MSE + FP. That's the best way to increase your psl. To proper judge you, you need to upload some photos.
Thanks for the input :)
I've uploaded the pictures in this thread,you can check and suggest: https://looksmax.org/threads/how-can-i-looksmax-and-rate-me.188832/
IMG 1297

Last edited:
Thanks for the input :)
I've uploaded the pictures in this thread,you can check and suggest: https://looksmax.org/threads/how-can-i-looksmax-and-rate-me.188832/
Honestly looking at your photo I dont see room for improvement,since I dont see big flaws. Your jaw width already seems fine and you got forward growth. Expanding the jaw with MSE may even give you the Quagmire look from family guy. Face mask may work a little but for a few mm extra. Nosejob may increase your psl slightly since that the only minor minor failo I cant spot.

• +1
Honestly looking at your photo I dont see room for improvement,since I dont see big flaws. Your jaw width already seems fine and you got forward growth. Expanding the jaw with MSE may even give you the Quagmire look from family guy. Face mask may work a little but for a few mm extra. Nosejob may increase your psl slightly since that the only minor minor failo I cant spot.
Thanks a lot! Sounds like major life fuel. I will be measuring and expanding my palate though + facepulling+ rhino it is i guess