MSE GODLY RESULT

S

Sinjiyam

Iron
Insane look at the frontal. One issue could be the zygo to maxilla relashionship (Convex malar tissue) but that could be fixed either with lf1 or FM I’m sure.

Attachments

• F00F7AFE-CDC8-43D3-9291-484CB9A21B21.jpeg
    F00F7AFE-CDC8-43D3-9291-484CB9A21B21.jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 1,554
  • 4C34460B-708C-4D91-894F-AE27CE803505.jpeg
    4C34460B-708C-4D91-894F-AE27CE803505.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 1,569
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, Luis, SOS-Sonic and 22 others
damn look at her ZYGOS!!!

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, SOS-Sonic, AscendingHero and 13 others
wtf? link?

@retard knows his shit

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, seimakkak, Chadelite and 4 others
holy fuck!!! she looks amazingly improved

do we know how many millimeters of expansion this was?

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
How much does an MSE cost?

eyes too far apart/10

• +1
Reactions: hopelessphoenix
looked better before. MSE just widens your teeth arch, nothing else

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14262, randomguy1235 and 13 others
she looks like shit in both

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
I admit that some overhype MSE but this is just incorrect

Stick your opinion up your ass if you dont even know how it works

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, SOS-Sonic, AscendingHero and 12 others
lifuel i hope to get mse after bimax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486 and highT
The fuck how does her whole maxilla moved forward? Also her folds decreased a lot.
I dont believe thats only mse...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 685 and RAITEIII
Where's the after?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
The fuck how does her whole maxilla moved forward? Also her folds decreased a lot.
I dont believe thats only mse...
It didn't move forward. That's just an illusion produced by lateral expansion.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15977, AscendingHero, ChristianChad and 8 others
Insane look at the frontal. One issue could be the zygo to maxilla relashionship (Convex malar tissue) but that could be fixed either with lf1 or FM I’m sure.
WHo did that?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15977, AscendingHero, Swerves and 8 others
holy fuck!!! she looks amazingly improved

do we know how many millimeters of expansion this was?

It doesn't say on the post

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
she looks like shit in both

She's like 60. But yea her profile got worse. Her frontal got better but looks more masculine imo. I think it is because the zygos come forward slightly and the maxilla just stays so the relationship between the two gets fucked.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Chadelite and thecel
No, that's a palate expander. Why would MSE have been developed in the last decade if something that does what you just said has existed for fucking ever?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15977, AscendingHero, Chadelite and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15977, AscendingHero, highT and 2 others
What would be the medical reason she got MSE for?
I asked for MSE and they said it's only for maxillary compression which this old hag clearly doesn't have so wtf

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and thecel
I asked for MSE and they said it's only for maxillary compression which this old hag clearly doesn't have so wtf
Sleep apnea, occlusion issues. Tbh dr. Ting gives everyone who he thinks has a narrow palate MSE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15977, ChristianChad, AscendingHero and 4 others

Breathing. I think Dr. Ting gives it pretty liberally but u just have to preface the reason with breathing. But I think he's aware of the aesthetic benefit.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Chadelite and Deleted member 3020
Sleep apnea, occlusion issues. Tbh dr. Ting gives everyone who he thinks has a narrow palate MSE.

lmao didn't even see your comment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020
Her side profile looks worse in the after in my opinion. She would need LeFort 1 to move her upper jaw forward and then it would look a lot better. It looks like she has chubby cheeks and her eyes are to far apart in the after

Last edited:
Her side profile looks worse in the after in my opinion. She would need LeFort 1 to move her upper jaw forward and then it would look a lot better. It looks like she has chubby cheeks and her eyes are to far apart in the after

That's what I said in my first post. But I think that an FM while using MSE could avoid this and the only surgery needed would be mandibular

its from Facebook a group u gotta pretend to be a doctor to get in.
You should post a lot more info from that group. Very interested.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
what does he consider narrow? Ngl i wish my palate was more narrow than it is, my IMW is in the low 40s

what does he consider narrow? Ngl i wish my palate was more narrow than it is, my IMW is in the low 40s
I meant that’s if he suggests the patient to get MSE. He will accept you if you want it. Just tell him why, you want it.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and hairyballscel
I meant that’s if he suggests the patient to get MSE. He will accept you if you want it. Just tell him why, you want it.
lifefuel, thanks bro, you've helped me a lot recently

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3020
Breathing. I think Dr. Ting gives it pretty liberally but u just have to preface the reason with breathing. But I think he's aware of the aesthetic benefit.
He definitely is aware of the aesthetic benefit. I talked with him pretty heavily. I came in saying I had problems with breathing (larp) and then eventually when I told him why I was actually there he understood completely. Anyway is this before/after picture from Ting?

He definitely is aware of the aesthetic benefit. I talked with him pretty heavily. I came in saying I had problems with breathing (larp) and then eventually when I told him why I was actually there he understood completely. Anyway is this before/after picture from Ting?

Yes this is from ting. If u go to the MSE user group Facebook page and literally make an acc and say you’re a doctor in any country they will let u in. And that’s dope are u gonna get MSE? I am gonna do it w ting then either mandible or double jaw after depending

Holy fuck looks like her jaw improved too!

bro could you try to find out please, this is fucking crazy tbh
Sure I’ll try. I’ve heard that doing 9-11 mm is ideal for face. Also for your comment about IMW, I think that IMW doesn’t represent palat width neccesarily rather teeth width which could be from moving teeth through the alveolar bone. So you are probs still a candidate. Ima get it w ting and I have around 40 as well I believe. I am also going to intern an MSE ortho so I will learn more.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and hairyballscel
Sure I’ll try. I’ve heard that doing 9-11 mm is ideal for face. Also for your comment about IMW, I think that IMW doesn’t represent palat width neccesarily rather teeth width which could be from moving teeth through the alveolar bone. So you are probs still a candidate. Ima get it w ting and I have around 40 as well I believe. I am also going to intern an MSE ortho so I will learn more.
thanks a lot, really good info you've dropped in this thread

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Sinjiyam
Yes this is from ting. If u go to the MSE user group Facebook page and literally make an acc and say you’re a doctor in any country they will let u in. And that’s dope are u gonna get MSE? I am gonna do it w ting then either mandible or double jaw after depending
Yeah, I'm currently wageslaving in order to save up to get it from Ting. And yeah, looking to do bimax as well, but I'm not sure I can do it with vaughn considering his rate is somewhat out of my budget. Cheaper to travel to russia and have it be done by andreischev

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Yeah, I'm currently wageslaving in order to save up to get it from Ting. And yeah, looking to do bimax as well, but I'm not sure I can do it with vaughn considering his rate is somewhat out of my budget. Cheaper to travel to russia and have it be done by andreischev
Insurance won’t cover it? I’m hoping that MSE provides some chance that I don’t need double jaw and instead mandible but we will see

Insurance won’t cover it? I’m hoping that MSE provides some chance that I don’t need double jaw and instead mandible but we will see
I don't want to go with insurance for bimax. And my dental insurance is shit as far as MSE goes, I'd only get $750 coverage, and that's coming out of my entire family plan. Meaning if my mom needed a root canal or something it'd be entirely out of pocket lmfao. Afraid I'll get a non-blackpilled doctor who does barely enough to correct my malocclusion

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Also since you're hoping MSE will bring your maxilla forward, you're thinking of getting the face puller appliance right? MSE doesn't provide any forward growth on its own, just lateral expansion.

lifuel i hope to get mse after bimax
:feelstastyman:
it wont work after bimax, or the surgeon/ortho wont let you do it

even if you get it, risks of failure is high and you wouldnt get as good results as you would have gotten if you would have done it before bimax

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Chadelite, Incoming and 4 others
Also since you're hoping MSE will bring your maxilla forward, you're thinking of getting the face puller appliance right? MSE doesn't provide any forward growth on its own, just lateral expansion.
Correct. Facemask then have to do something with mandible. Except I think MSE May provide something forward movement of zygos as they are rotated in the transversal plane I believe meaning infraorbital come forward a bit w mse alone (correct me if I’m wrong) but yea facemask forsure

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and wagbox