[Rage] MSE has one big flaw

CursedOne

CursedOne

Adept
His MSE widened his mouth to the point where it looks comical now, he talks in a very strange manner as a result which will scare off primes. That being said, I do admire his dedication to looksmaxxing.
The only thing improved is his cheekbones. His lips look so comical. he looks like a clown

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

If Its Over, Then Its Over
The only thing improved is his cheekbones. His lips look so comical. he looks like a clown
Wrong
Wide mouth is ideal it is correlated with dimorphism and perceived leadership abilities

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

Italian Prince of the Tribe and the Square
Elias

Elias

Sorry his mouth looks comical in my eyes.
Look here:
Its because he still has the gaps
And the appliance in his mouth

In 6 months he will look better

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Zephir
EthnicelAscension

EthnicelAscension

Face is all over the site, FML, leaving .me in 1mo
-Alar Base reduction
-I suspect nose width to mouth ratio should relatively stay the same, Ead's nose width relative to his face looks perfectly fine post MSE
-If the nose is too wide, which I suspect with 10mm it should be fine, then do a slight reduction.
A wide nose base can be salvaged in the form of a Brad Pitt nose with a proper rhino if worst comes to worst.

Attachments

CursedOne

CursedOne

Adept
-Alar Base reduction
-I suspect nose width to mouth ratio should relatively stay the same, Ead's nose width relative to his face looks perfectly fine post MSE
-If the nose is too wide, which I suspect with 10mm it should be fine, then do a slight reduction.
A wide nose base can be salvaged in the form of a Brad Pitt nose with a proper rhino if worst comes to worst.
Do you think MSE will ruin ones mouth? Which effect did it have on you?

EthnicelAscension

EthnicelAscension

Face is all over the site, FML, leaving .me in 1mo
Do you think MSE will ruin ones mouth? Which effect did it have on you?
MSE should widen your mouth. If your mouth is already too wide, then it may cause problems, however a wider mouth is a masculine trait, and from what I've seen, the lips should be fine. At the end of the day any problems with MSE around the mouth area largely have to do with the impact on your bite/speech. Although I think most of that is due to not expanding the mandible enough to have a proper occlusion.

I had a palate expander than widened my mouth area, I would assume for the better.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Greeicy Looksmaxing 32
Elias Looksmaxing 13
Gudru Looksmaxing 60

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)