Elias

Elias

So much positives
But one very BIG negative

Ronald ead expanded his maxilla by 11mm
His nasal base width increased by 4.9mm

HIS NOSE WIDTH EXPANDED ALMOST HALF OF WHAT HIS MAXILLA EXPANDED

Just think about that for a second...

Which has made me think about my own case a lot. Im not going to increase 12mm with MSE anymore. Im most likely going to only expand 8-10mm. This will also make it so i wont need MSDO (hopefully).

This hurts to know. Its over for any black men that has a narrow palate.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator, thecel, 000 and 8 others
Ratios are everything tbh, it wouldn’t look that bad due to the bizygo width also increasing as well, there is really no way to avoid it either, a wide nose is just a sign of a well developed maxilla as much as a wide palate is

imo the worst part of mse is that it doesn’t expand the lower ridge and my upper is already wider so I have basically no ortho that would ever give it to me, not to mention I have a high ass imw

• +1
Reactions: aphoria, 000, Darkstrand and 7 others
Ratios are everything tbh, it wouldn’t look that bad due to the bizygo width also increasing as well, there is really no way to avoid it either, a wide nose is just a sign of a well developed maxilla as much as a wide palate is

imo the worst part of mse is that it doesn’t expand the lower ridge and my upper is already wider so I have basically no ortho that would ever give it to me, not to mention I have a high ass imw
No wonder not many girls have had mse, narrow nose is everything even if you have a really wide zygo width

What do you mean by lower and upper ridge?

• +1
Reactions: PersianKingdom, didntreadlol and TheAscendedOne
No wonder not many girls have had mse, narrow nose is everything even if you have a really wide zygo width

What do you mean by lower and upper ridge?
The alveolar ridge (bone ridge the teeth are in, dictates how wide your palate appears to be)

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, PersianKingdom, didntreadlol and 2 others
who cares, just get a rhino. I was plannin on getting it anyway

• +1
Reactions: PersianKingdom, PubertyMaxxer, jordanbarrettisgod and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Warlow, aphoria and 6 others
Can I order mse from home? Will there be a gap between my teeth? Can it widen my eyes? Cost ?

• +1
Reactions: aphoria, PersianKingdom, sloopnoob and 2 others
Can I order mse from home? Will there be a gap between my teeth? Can it widen my eyes? Cost ?
Yes bro just drillyourownskulltheory

• +1
Reactions: aphoria, PersianKingdom, sloopnoob and 3 others
His MSE widened his mouth to the point where it looks comical now, he talks in a very strange manner as a result which will scare off primes. That being said, I do admire his dedication to looksmaxxing.

Attachments

• side.png
    side.png
    90.9 KB · Views: 153
  • +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie, sloopnoob, PersianKingdom and 3 others
His MSE widened his mouth to the point where it looks comical now, he talks in a very strange manner as a result which will scare off primes. That being said, I do admire his dedication to looksmaxxing.
looks completely normal imo, probably around chico length

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Incoming, sloopnoob and 5 others
looks completely normal imo, probably around chico length
Ehh that picture doesn't do my point justice, check this video out:

His mouth looks totally asymmetrical.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, DianabolDownie, sloopnoob and 5 others

Because he hasnt had braces yet

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob, PersianKingdom, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
Im pretty sure that he started the expansion to help with his migraine resulting from some sort of neck problem. He never did this to looksmaxx

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, DianabolDownie, sloopnoob and 2 others
isn't that the fagga he did

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob, PersianKingdom and didntreadlol
He looks good except for his pheno and rapist eyes

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4675 and 4 others

Attachments

• downloadfile-54.png
    downloadfile-54.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 124
  • +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and 4 others
Rhino wont decrease the width of you nasal base

Low iq as usual
You sure about that? What about the many african nose jobs?

• +1

wait a wide nose or wide nose tip is a sign of a well developed maxila ?

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, her and 3 others
wait a wide nose or wide nose tip is a sign of a well developed maxila ?
it generally correlated with maxilla width but obv u can just have really wide nose genetics and have narrow maxilla too

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob and 3 others
it generally correlated with maxilla width but obv u can just have really wide nose genetics and have narrow maxilla too
i have wide latéral zygos high set but flat from front does it means anything ?

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, her and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, her and 4 others
his nose literally didnt change, i cant see it
if my nose got wider it would be lifefuel for me

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and 4 others
i have wide latéral zygos high set but flat from front does it means anything ?
laterally grown maxilla but not forwardly grown, probably just genetics, a lot of Asians have that combo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
laterally grown maxilla but not forwardly grown, probably just genetics, a lot of Asians have that combo
i'm not asian but i see. i Guess it's only genetic. it's better for hollow cheeks than the opposite , right ?

i guess bone wise i just need sharper gonions and better forward growth - thanks fucking rubber bands.

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, her and 1 other person
i'm not asian but i see. i Guess it's only genetic. it's better for hollow cheeks than the opposite , right ?

i guess bone wise i just need sharper gonions and better forward growth - thanks fucking rubber bands.
Wide + highset + forward grown is best for hollow cheek

Yes ur rubber bands probably fucked u, if you aren’t gook that combo is usually kinda rare tbh since maxilla traits usually come in pairs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
no, it's biggest flaw is not having increased mandible.
That being said, I do admire his dedication to looksmaxxing.
He wasn't dedicated to looksmaxxing, he had other health issues. He doesn't give a shit about looks. FAGGA fucked him up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
If you’re a Mulatto like me it doesn’t matter but You’re white 🤣 Ha bitch 😤 lol but 10mm increases it by 5mm because that’s how much Ron expanded so go for 7-8mms

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
The only thing improved is his cheekbones. His lips look so comical. he looks like a clown

• +1
The only thing improved is his cheekbones. His lips look so comical. he looks like a clown
Wrong
Wide mouth is ideal it is correlated with dimorphism and perceived leadership abilities

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
Muh muh his mouth is too wide

Keep crying for ronald slayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Incoming and LordNorwood
Muh muh his mouth is too wide

Keep crying for ronald slayer
Sorry his mouth looks comical in my eyes.
Look here:

• +1
Sorry his mouth looks comical in my eyes.
Look here:

Its because he still has the gaps
And the appliance in his mouth

In 6 months he will look better

• +1
i think hardmewing + PE would be better solution

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6401, Chad69 and 1 other person
nose job..

• +1
-Alar Base reduction
-I suspect nose width to mouth ratio should relatively stay the same, Ead's nose width relative to his face looks perfectly fine post MSE
-If the nose is too wide, which I suspect with 10mm it should be fine, then do a slight reduction.
A wide nose base can be salvaged in the form of a Brad Pitt nose with a proper rhino if worst comes to worst.

Attachments

• 1585266555144.jpeg
    1585266555144.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 55
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
-Alar Base reduction
-I suspect nose width to mouth ratio should relatively stay the same, Ead's nose width relative to his face looks perfectly fine post MSE
-If the nose is too wide, which I suspect with 10mm it should be fine, then do a slight reduction.
A wide nose base can be salvaged in the form of a Brad Pitt nose with a proper rhino if worst comes to worst.
Do you think MSE will ruin ones mouth? Which effect did it have on you?

• +1
I think agga fucked his mouth up and teeth even more. MSE shouldn’t fuck your mouth if anything it should make it a bit wider in width size I.E harmonizing your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and Incoming
MSE should widen your mouth. If your mouth is already too wide, then it may cause problems, however a wider mouth is a masculine trait, and from what I've seen, the lips should be fine. At the end of the day any problems with MSE around the mouth area largely have to do with the impact on your bite/speech. Although I think most of that is due to not expanding the mandible enough to have a proper occlusion.

I had a palate expander than widened my mouth area, I would assume for the better.

• +1

his mouth always looked weird:

• +1