MSE is the biggest cope on this site

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
No, it won't change your IPD or your zygos

Results
Anterior inter-maxillary distance increased by 2.8 mm, posterior inter-zygomatic distance by 2.4 mm
, angle of the zygomatic process of the temporal bone by 1.7° and 2.1° (right and left side) (P < 0.01). Changes in posterior inter-temporal distance and zygomaticotemporal angle were negligible (P > 0.05).

Fifteen subjects with a mean age of 17.2 (± 4.2) years were treated with MSE. CBCT records were taken before and after miniscrew-assisted maxillary expansion; three linear and four angular parameters were identified in the axial zygomatic section (AZS) and were compared from pre-treatment to post-treatment using the Wilcoxon signed rank test.
The average amount of MSE jackscrew activation was 6.8 ± 1.9 mm, with a range of 4.1 to 10.5 mm. The period of active maxillary expansion ranged from 12 to 36 days.

jfl this was done on fucking growing teencels and they got shit with results with 7mm expansion .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685 and diggbicc
Wider mouth, wider face is everything.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973, Slob and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 6401
Also
The period of active maxillary expansion ranged from 12 to 36 days.

Slower expansion = better results.
It took 3 months for Ronald Ead to get 5mm of bizygomatic width.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
Also
The period of active maxillary expansion ranged from 12 to 36 days.

Slower expansion = better results.
It took 3 months for Ronald Ead to get 5mm of bizygomatic width.
PROOF?

Seems like cope to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
We've had this thread before kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, MandibularCel and 3 others
MSE is the holy spirit of life itself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet and 3 others
MSE is the holy spirit of life itself
proof or bust, I still haven't seen a proper ct-scan or proper before or after pics

• +1
people on this site think a surgery or two is going to turn them into male model material. they're the perfect candidates for money hungry docs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and diggbicc
PROOF?

Seems like cope to me
proof or bust, I still haven't seen a proper ct-scan or proper before or after pics
Ronald Ead made 84 turns in 86 days so its like 12mm expansion at age of 30. It helped him to widen his mouth by around 6mm and bizygomatic width by around 5.2mm (from my measurments, there was someone claiming 5.1mm but its not difference).
5mm in bizygomatic width is huge. Blind if u dont see.

• +1
Ronald Ead made 84 turns in 86 days so its like 12mm expansion at age of 30. It helped him to widen his mouth by around 6mm and bizygomatic width by around 5.2mm (from my measurments, there was someone claiming 5.1mm but its not difference).
his bizygomatic width didn't change at all, i've posted the gifs here

• +1
How about IPD/PFL, there's people saying there are changes and people saying there are non

• +1
PROOF?

Seems like cope to me
Processed

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3020 and 9 others
his bizygomatic width didn't change at all, i've posted the gifs here
This gif is not worth shit.
You are either blind or idk

Change is visible, even my 7 years old cousin can see difference.
Also me and few other people measured it with iris method so its proved that there was gain in bizygomatic, mouth, nose and slight IPD width.

Also im sorry but 5-6mm of facial width wont turn you into male model. It doesnt work like that.
How about IPD/PFL, there's people saying there are changes and people saying there are non
I didnt notice PFL change. IPD very slight.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 6401 and 5 others
View attachment 338581View attachment 338582

Also me and few other people measured it with iris method so its proved that there was gain in bizygomatic, mouth, nose and slight IPD width.

Also im sorry but 5-6mm of facial width wont turn you into male model. It doesnt work like that.

JFl if you aren't aware that hair on your sideburns affect how wide your cheekbones look. less/no hair on sideburns makes zygos look wider

• +1
JFl if you aren't aware that hair on your sideburns affect how wide your cheekbones look. less/no hair on sideburns makes zygos look wider

Dont see any reason to discuss with you anymore if u dont see how his jaw is popping out after AGGA in first picture and how its almost same width after MSE.

@SayNoToRotting may be u have patience to talk with someone like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
Dont see any reason to discuss with you anymore if u dont see how his jaw is popping out after AGGA in first picture and how its almost same width after MSE.

@SayNoToRotting may be u have patience to talk with someone like that.
atrophied masseters

• +1
Re

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235, diggbicc and 1 other person
  • +1
mariana trench iq reply
No you fuckin retard... Literally 2 comments above you wrote fewer hair=more zygoprominence (as in visible zygo prominence) I prove you wrong and you can't even reply using 2 braincells

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
No you fuckin retard... Literally 2 comments above you wrote fewer hair=more zygoprominence (as in visible zygo prominence) I prove you wrong and you can't even reply using 2 braincells

has less hair in the after

• +1
You’re right MSE is cope. Don’t get it guys. You’ll only get Gap teeth from it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyearea and Deleted member 6401
View attachment 338581View attachment 338582

If my face was a bit wider and my IPD I would be shitty model tier:feelswah:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and needsolution
OP IS either blind or 2 digit iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand
Tbh ur right

• +1
Only been on this forum for less than a month probably but whenever I see you make a thread, before I even read it I know it’s gonna piss me off, not even from the content just the way you type and your persona

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 6401
Only been on this forum for less than a month probably but whenever I see you make a thread, before I even read it I know it’s gonna piss me off, not even from the content just the way you type and your persona
i've mastered the art of shitposting

• +1
a 16 y/o girl gained 1.5mm IPD and 0.5mm PFL and womens sutures close earlier than mens. u should be able to get IPD changes until 20-21 years old as a male, but these changes will be minimal.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 4053

Users who are viewing this thread

Back