MSE is the biggest cope

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
Lmao at all the deluded grey colored newcomers here who weren't around before for these discussions. MSE is cope. There is no major difference in Ronald Ead's face from MSE. There is ZERO difference in his SMV. In fact, his pictures after AGGA but before MSE look much better than AFTER MSE. MSE will improve your smile due to a wider palate. But it will NOT improve your facial bones. There's a reason Ronald Ead has to spend so much time and money trying to make HD videos to try to show a difference. If the difference was obvious, he wouldn't need to. There's a reason why when you search for any before afters, you'll never find a simple frontal before and after picture showing a major change. 80% of the results show palate width increase and the other 20% are full of Ronald Ead's autistic mugshots. He clearly looks better on the left anyways in the picture attached below. Do you know why? Because he was chewing hard foods increasing his masseter length. In other words, a bunch of chewing made his face look wider MUCH more than going through a 6 month process of looksminning your teeth for zero noticeable facial width difference. JFL.

It's also why you can't find any obvious before and after improvements on MSE. Because they don't exist. People resort only to palate pictures, because..well..that's what it is designed for. IT IS ONLY USEFUL FOR EXPANDING YOUR PALATE.

There is zero reason to save up money for MSE, and most of you will not be able to get it for free. Even worse, you suffer from a looksmin for 6 months with the gapped and ugly teeth for basically ZERO SMV difference. Always ask yourself: Does this get me more girls? If it doesn't, it's not worth it. MSE also slightly increases your IPD and can expand asymmetrically (which happened in his case), possibly degrading your facial harmony by a small amount.

Unless you have an extremely narrow palate (in which case I'll recommend), there is no need to get MSE, since it will not produce any significant facial changes ("but it protrudes your cheekbones bro!" JFL at this cope). If your maxilla or mandible is recessed, get jaw surgery, which actually will make a difference in your SMV. You can likely get MSE after jaw surgery by the way anyways, but again, it's all cope.

Attachments

• mse12.png
    mse12.png
    226 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: baruch, Deusmaximus and optimisticzoomer
The photos you showed show huge difference. Wait until the spergs get a hold of this thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, randomguy1235, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
retarded thread. of course a tic tac shaped cranium with 1.4 fwhr will want mse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, randomguy1235, Deleted member 4053 and 4 others
The photos you showed show huge difference. Wait until the spergs get a hold of this thread.
He looks better before the MSE but after AGGA.

It does change the face however I agree it's not worth it (for easthetic).
The only reason you should get it is because you have ~200k, nothing planned for a year and want to improve in sports.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
my IMW is 33mm and im getting MSE at 18, Ronald Ead got it at age 30 and his bizygomatic width increased by 5mm, so it'll defo ascend me

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and goat2x
Lmao at all the deluded grey colored newcomers here who weren't around before for these discussions. MSE is cope. There is no major difference in Ronald Ead's face from MSE. There is ZERO difference in his SMV. In fact, his pictures after AGGA but before MSE look much better than AFTER MSE. MSE will improve your smile due to a wider palate. But it will NOT improve your facial bones. There's a reason Ronald Ead has to spend so much time and money trying to make HD videos to try to show a difference. If the difference was obvious, he wouldn't need to. There's a reason why when you search for any before afters, you'll never find a simple frontal before and after picture showing a major change. 80% of the results show palate width increase and the other 20% are full of Ronald Ead's autistic mugshots. He clearly looks better on the left anyways in the picture attached below. Do you know why? Because he was chewing hard foods increasing his masseter length. In other words, a bunch of chewing made his face look wider MUCH more than going through a 6 month process of looksminning your teeth for zero noticeable facial width difference. JFL.

It's also why you can't find any obvious before and after improvements on MSE. Because they don't exist. People resort only to palate pictures, because..well..that's what it is designed for. IT IS ONLY USEFUL FOR EXPANDING YOUR PALATE.

There is zero reason to save up money for MSE, and most of you will not be able to get it for free. Even worse, you suffer from a looksmin for 6 months with the gapped and ugly teeth for basically ZERO SMV difference. Always ask yourself: Does this get me more girls? If it doesn't, it's not worth it. MSE also slightly increases your IPD and can expand asymmetrically (which happened in his case), possibly degrading your facial harmony by a small amount.

Unless you have an extremely narrow palate (in which case I'll recommend), there is no need to get MSE, since it will not produce any significant facial changes ("but it protrudes your cheekbones bro!" JFL at this cope). If your maxilla or mandible is recessed, get jaw surgery, which actually will make a difference in your SMV. You can likely get MSE after jaw surgery by the way anyways, but again, it's all cope.
Cope, his cheekbones expanded laterally and his breathing improved. The reason why he looks (somewhat) worse to you after MSE is because his masseters left untrained for a long time.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 4053, Deleted member 3020 and 4 others
my IMW is 33mm and im getting MSE at 18, Ronald Ead got it at age 30 and his bizygomatic width increased by 5mm, so it'll defo ascend me
HES 30. JESUS.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
if u have bad cheekbones and fhwr

• +1
Before his face was clearly narrower and less attractive:

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 3020, Deleted member 5385 and 1 other person
if u have bad cheekbones and fhwr
yeah bro, my fwhr is 1.6, my byzygomatic width is like 12.5cm which is terrible

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Cope, his cheekbones expanded laterally and his breathing improved. The reason why he looks (somewhat) worse to you after MSE is because his masseters left untrained for a long time.
He looks better before MSE in the picture I sent above. Are you blind? He has no noticeable aesthetic difference. If anything it's a looks min because his teeth are dog shit right now still.

The problem with people on this forum is they rely on muh measurements. EIther something makes a noticeable difference to your SMV or not. If it doesn't, you're wasting your time. But go ahead, I'm sure once you waste your money and notice no improvements in your dating life, you can atleast cope with your PSL buddies giving you more reacts.

Again, get it if your palate is really narrow, and you want a better smile. Otherwise it's cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus and optimisticzoomer
yeah bro, my fwhr is 1.6, my byzygomatic width is like 12.5cm which is terrible
Are you counting it right in photos with no lens distortion? From upper lip to the top of the orbitals? Ronald would get close to 1.95 here:

• +1
He looks better before MSE in the picture I sent above. Are you blind? He has no noticeable aesthetic difference. If anything it's a looks min because his teeth are dog shit right now still.

The problem with people on this forum is they rely on muh measurements. EIther something makes a noticeable difference to your SMV or not. If it doesn't, you're wasting your time. But go ahead, I'm sure once you waste your money and notice no improvements in your dating life, you can atleast cope with your PSL buddies giving you more reacts.

Again, get it if your palate is really narrow, and you want a better smile. Otherwise it's cope.
I don't care about pics. Watch him in motion. In his old videos his face is noticeably narrower and less appealing. Sure the difference is not large but he has definitely not gotten uglier.

• +1
Reactions: 000, MentalistKebab and Deleted member 5385
I'm getting MSE in less than 2 months, how much of a NON-cope MSE is, you shall soon see

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, CopeTilliRope, randomguy1235 and 4 others

Nigga its literally only because his masseters are untrained in the second pic, how much of a low IQ you could be ?

• JFL
Reactions: 000
I’m planning on getting MSE (if possible in my case) just for the improved breathing. I don’t expect it to boost my looks much if at all, but everyone who has MSE always says how much better their breathing becomes. For me, my breathing sucks, like I think I legitimately have a small nasal airway or something.

I’m planning on getting MSE (if possible in my case) just for the improved breathing. I don’t expect it to boost my looks much if at all, but everyone who has MSE always says how much better their breathing becomes. For me, my breathing sucks, like I think I legitimately have a small nasal airway or something.
Deviated septum?

retarded thread. of course a tic tac shaped cranium with 1.4 fwhr will want mse.
MSE does not expand the neurocranium. Edit: Or does it? Somebody prove me wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
blah blah blah get bimax surgery then, no one is telling you to get mse
also just wanna mention Ronald did not wear a fm, he had asymmetry complications and personally I think he looks great

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
I'm getting MSE in less than 2 months, how much of a NON-cope MSE is, you shall soon see
What’s your routine gonna be? Slow or fast expansion? Are u gonna use a facepuller?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
For the last fucking time, please stop spamming these threads across the site. Every single thing has been posted already since early 2019, there are multiple people who have had the procedure, many b/a in clinics, and plenty of data in papers.

It is "cope" for most users of this site indeed. However, just like every procedure, there are always candidates for treatment and on a site containing many who have been destroyed by improper facial growth with hundreds of users, many can benefit. These "debates" are fucking useless because people who aren't candidates will cry that its cope whereas people who are attempt to defend themselves.

Most users of this site lack the intelligence to do their own critical thinking ngl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bimaximum
What’s your routine gonna be? Slow or fast expansion? Are u gonna use a facepuller?
He will not get anything. He is talking about getting surgeries since months/years. He already wrote about how he has fixed surgery dates. Nothing happened. He is just dreaming.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and hairyballscel
blah blah blah get bimax surgery then, no one is telling you to get mse
also just wanna mention Ronald did not wear a fm, he had asymmetry complications and personally I think he looks great
What did the skull on your avi get? Only mse or also msdo? Because there is a gap/split on his chin.

is IMW 40 mm ok?

What did the skull on your avi get? Only mse or also msdo? Because there is a gap/split on his chin.
Just MSE. A lot of orthodontists and MSE users are reporting that people’s lower thirds are changing. Here is a post on the MSE official user’s group.

Attachments

• 51F25EEA-22BD-46FD-8697-1E0188CF9DBA.jpeg
    51F25EEA-22BD-46FD-8697-1E0188CF9DBA.jpeg
    121.7 KB · Views: 183
  • +1
Reactions: hopelessphoenix
Just MSE. A lot of orthodontists and MSE users are reporting that people’s lower thirds are changing. Here is a post on the MSE official user’s group.
Bro please explain to me how you got into the Facebook user group?

How is MSE cope? Not everyone is a 3psl subhumans and doesn't need 15 surgeries that they will never get to ascend. Just like any surgery, be it for health or cosmetic purposes, is given to people on a situational basis.

I am an orthodontist who uses mse son. Jk I larped and pretended to be one
Do they talk about achieving CCW using MSE borne facemask? There is a lot of both doubt and hope surrounding this topic in here.

Do they talk about achieving CCW using MSE borne facemask? There is a lot of both doubt and hope surrounding this topic in here.
No I already checked. They don’t give a fuark about that.

Quick question, wouldnt it be better to get several but low exapnsions from MSE over time to allow lower arch to follow by itself, and promote natural jaw remodelling ?

Quick question, wouldnt it be better to get several but low exapnsions from MSE over time to allow lower arch to follow by itself, and promote natural jaw remodelling ?
No clue how the lower jaw will follow though. The mandible has no suture like the maxilla. The midline has to be surgically cut if your theory works. But if you’re gonna go through surgery it’s better to have a osteogenesis distraction installed instead of waiting for slow ass remodeling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and MentalistKebab
No clue how the lower jaw will follow though. The mandible has no suture like the maxilla. The midline has to be surgically cut if your theory works. But if you’re gonna go through surgery it’s better to have a osteogenesis distraction installed instead of waiting for slow ass remodeling.
When our maxillas expand naturally and slowly, lower arch is also expanding with it in the same time despite not having a midline.

Thats why I was thinking mandible without any surgery can adapt to little bit (like below 5mm) MSE expansion alone (like a really fastened version of mewing).

Of course I might be wrong too.

But I dont believe forward growth enough to increase your PSL can be achieved with facepulling so bimax is still the only legit way of doing that.

I was just considering this theory for width

@MentalistKebab bro why not bimax with jaw implants instead of mse?

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
@MentalistKebab bro why not bimax with jaw implants instead of mse?
Implants to expand cheekbones laterally usually looks little bit gay. I would prefer to have a naturally wide bizygomatic width.(I liked Ronald Eads ogee curve too)

I mean its gonna take a lot time for me to start those surgeries (if I dont rope sooner) so there is no reason to not make theories.

But you are right, for the lower third alone bimax+ custom implants would be sufficient to give Jeff Seid lower third to anyone

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Keep in mind that the results from the Agga relapsed some between the before and after pictures. Anyway, Ead seems like he has extreme body dysmorphia and he keeps piling unnecessary surgeries on top of each other. Not fair to judge the MSE procedure itself in this case.