MSE should be more funcional than aesthetic

Duque5

Duque5

Banned
Just Ronald and some random gurls from google appears before/after pictures. 99% went wrongs? 350 people treated by dr. ting are dead?

MSE is the new holy grial of look changes but... where are they? i want to put MSE but words arent pictures. SeLl mE A PeN cOrrEcTlY

Mse won’t do shit or very little; people don’t know it

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Duque5
Just Ronald and some random gurls from google appears before/after pictures. 99% went wrongs? 350 people treated by dr. ting are dead?

MSE is the new holy grial of look changes but... where are they? i want to put MSE but words arent pictures. SeLl mE A PeN cOrrEcTlY
what dr tings patients are dead

Helps get closer to you genetic potential but won't exceed what you body intended. It's not an ascension device, it's a correction one. Don't forget that these are functional therapeutic procedures. The aesthetic benefits stop once the functional aspect has been reached.

If you can already breath and sleep fine, it will not benefit you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, highT and varbrah
There has probably been a million double jaw surgeries done worldwide in the past ten fifteen years and you can find like a couple dozen pics on google too. Most people are not comfortable showing their before after pics.

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 5385