MSE vs MARPE

Solstice
I want to do MARPE because then when I facepull with it, I can achieve CCW rotation rather than plain forward expansion of the maxilla. Why not just do MARPE?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 3020
Here Moon explains why his MARPE (called MSE) is better (but most likely NOT for a CCW rotation):

• +1
Reactions: 000, SocietyIsSolipsistic and Deleted member 3020
MSE is just a modification of MARPE
principle is the same: mini-implant assisted palatal expansion

pretty much bone-borne and not tooth-borne like most old palatal expanders, and also usually without LeFort cuts or vertical cuts for older patients

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Getting CCW rotation and fxing decades of wrong maxilla development with some sort of face mask in several months is one of the biggest copes in this site except LeFort 3 meme.

In fact LeFort 3 actually has proven results and you can probably get it in some shitty 3. World country if you pay enough shekels.

Its ridicilous at this point, getting LeFort 3 is more realistic than getting results with this facepulling cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 4053
Why not just get jaw surgery? Had an ortho suggest Surgically Assisted MSE (called it SAMSE) w/ face mask for 2 months to pull jaw forward. Went to a dank oral surgeon and he was like, that's ridiculous.

u cant rotate the jaw with that thing drilled into the bone