MSM + chondroitine may be a missing piece in collagenmaxxing

quakociaptockh

quakociaptockh

depressed subhuman autistic hiinhib oldcel midget
OK, so we all know about retin-a, and that it regenerates collagen, especially in oldcels. Less mentioned methods are dermarolling and suppling C+E.

On the other hand, there are methods to restore cartilage, especially joints after workout. What is cartilage made of? Collagen.
The state of the art broscientific way of regenerating joints is combination of MSM and chondroitine. I just took that yesterday (workout related) and noticed that my face looks significantly better, after a single dose.

That might be the missing piece. I've been rubbing retin-a since about 2 months and I can see progress, but we'll see what adding MSM + ch + vit C does to the skin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
one experience isnt enough for me tbh. Also thanks to @Cope im on matrixyl now and its the best thing i ever had for my skin

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 98Zdeed98, Deleted member 3635, The Bleach Pill and 4 others
OK, so we all know about retin-a, and that it regenerates collagen, especially in oldcels. Less mentioned methods are dermarolling and suppling C+E.

On the other hand, there are methods to restore cartilage, especially joints after workout. What is cartilage made of? Collagen.
The state of the art broscientific way of regenerating joints is combination of MSM and chondroitine. I just took that yesterday (workout related) and noticed that my face looks significantly better, after a single dose.

That might be the missing piece. I've been rubbing retin-a since about 2 months and I can see progress, but we'll see what adding MSM + ch + vit C does to the skin.
This is legit. My face looks way better when i take a supplement of glucosamine, chondroitin and msm for my back pain. When i only take the cheaper suppleement of glucosamin only i dont notice this effect.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, nonserviam and quakociaptockh
This is legit. My face looks way better when i take a supplement of glucosamine, chondroitin and msm for my back pain. When i only take the cheaper suppleement of glucosamin only i dont notice this effect.
brand?

didn't some users on here say those 3 accelerate hair loss?

one experience isnt enough for me tbh. Also thanks to @Cope im on matrixyl now and its the best thing i ever had for my skin
Do you think using using Matrixyl 3000 with argineline (high concentration) coul replace Tretinoin (I'm ditching Tret because of apparent subcutaneous fat loss) ?

• So Sad
Do you think using using Matrixyl 3000 with argineline (high concentration) coul replace Tretinoin (I'm ditching Tret because of apparent subcutaneous fat loss) ?
Matrixyl 3000 alone more than replaces tret buddy

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635 and RAITEIII
elab bro please
My boy @Cope did the maths on it, but from what I understand its a peptide.

Its also a fragment of collagen and has been proven to reduce wrinkles, delay aging and increase collagen dramatically

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wasted and RAITEIII
My boy @Cope did the maths on it, but from what I understand its a peptide.

Its also a fragment of collagen and has been proven to reduce wrinkles, delay aging and increase collagen dramatically
*drastically jfl

• +1
Doesnt tretinoin nuke cartilage ? Especially on the nose?

what brand would u recommend
not educated enough tbh, mine is from clean waters, or spring waters or some shit. i only know something with water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635