Blackpill Muh all races are attractive

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
116d 11h 12m
Bcz south Asian men are always crying about Muh hypergamy or Muh racism, but they themselves hate dark skin which is kinda ironic

Anyways I found this forum through bodybuilding.com, that forum is full of Indian and asian men crying about not getting laid some even 30 year old virgins
So you took it upon yourself to "educate" pajeets that racism and hypergamy against them is justified cause some of them are racist as well.
not even worth arguing tbh
The imo. Stupid thing is.

When "ethnic" and white men, start fighting wich each other OVER ETHNIC WOMEN.
ESPECIALLY, when it's instigated by the "ethnic" men.

The thing is. The war is between men and women, more. And therefore it's a waiste of energy/time to fight each other (as men).

imo, each male group of each race/ethnicity. Has the obligation, to keep "their" women in check. Either through, shaming them, religion, kicking out of the family, programming since young, spanking, etc..

If for example. Asian males get rejected by all/alot of asian women; because those asian women have white fever and gofor white man. Than, it's the case imo, that asian men should declare "war" on asian females. Not go, battle with white dudes, because it's a waiste of time.
Simply done, for example. Each asian woman that refuses to date asian men, should be outcasted. Peer pressure is only thing women respond to. Because most women fear being kicked out of the group.

imo. Arabic men are the best ones overall in keeping their women in check. And they even have to deal with brutal gender ratio's in most places.

Last edited:
moggingmachine

moggingmachine

lookalike
Time online
68d 17h 7m
me looking for where i asked
ezgif.com-video-to-gif (8).gif

Azoriko

Azoriko

A break from the autism
Time online
21d 6h 6m
There are so many south Asians in Canada and I’ve never seen an attractive one.
Only middle eastern chicks that were attractive in my school looked very white, most look like Jewish caricature even if they have very light skin @Golang

Latinas can be attractive but they’re like 70-80% white
i see what u mean

1603035702343.png
Colombia Fan | Hot football fans, Football girls, Soccer girl

would you consider that an ethnic color or white color? (in those pics) because in my book that's ethnic for sure. the pure ethnic color look like garbage that's not even a discussion. as i said, light ethnic can be really good looking in my eyes, but pure brown? most often than not, white mogs hard. man have a better survivel rate with brown color like zyzz etc imo.

Biggdink

Biggdink

Zephir
Time online
60d 16h 29m
i see what u mean

View attachment 741250
Colombia Fan | Hot football fans, Football girls, Soccer girl

would you consider that an ethnic color or white color? (in those pics) because in my book that's ethnic for sure. the pure ethnic color look like garbage that's not even a discussion. as i said, light ethnic can be really good looking in my eyes, but pure brown? most often than not, white mogs hard. man have a better survivel rate with brown color like zyzz etc imo.
Well they’re not white but Naomi Scott is half white and other chick is Colombian who are mostly white.

Azoriko

Azoriko

A break from the autism
Time online
21d 6h 6m
Well they’re not white but Naomi Scott is half white and other chick is Colombian who are mostly white.
IT DOSEN'T MATTER WHERE THEY COME FROM

it's about looks, this girls look ethnic.

TheCopefulCurry

TheCopefulCurry

Grandmaster
Time online
60d 19h 26m
1603036583425.png
1603036673580.png

Indeed, ppl see their brown skin and ethnic coloring and immediately think they are white

Biggdink

Biggdink

Zephir
Time online
60d 16h 29m
View attachment 741274View attachment 741277
Indeed, ppl see their brown skin and ethnic coloring and immediately think they are white
99.999999% Indians don’t look like that (Bcz she’s not full)

I’ve said before latinas can be attractive

So you’re saying only top 0.000000000000000000000000000000001% of chicks in South Asia are attractive ?

look man you need white mans sperm to make attractive women. Whether it’s through dad, grandpa or great great great grandpa

TheCopefulCurry

TheCopefulCurry

Grandmaster
Time online
60d 19h 26m
99.999999% Indians don’t look like that (Bcz she’s not full)

I’ve said before latinas can be attractive

So you’re saying only top 0.000000000000000000000000000000001% of chicks in South Asia are attractive ?

look man you need white mans sperm to make attractive women. Whether it’s through dad, grandpa or great great great grandpa
again you are pulling statistics out of your ass

ive said this before and ill say it again. the hottest indian girls at my school were near her looks level. i seriously dont understand your argument.

they weren't half white, they weren't latino, they were indian. gl ppl of all races can exist.

just accept this and move on.

SpiritAnimal

SpiritAnimal

l8l (-_-) l8l
Time online
4d 11h 52m
mexicans are pretty ugly.

Biggdink

Biggdink

Zephir
Time online
60d 16h 29m
again you are pulling statistics out of your ass

ive said this before and ill say it again. the hottest indian girls at my school were near her looks level. i seriously dont understand your argument.

they weren't half white, they weren't latino, they were indian. gl ppl of all races can exist.

just accept this and move on.
Never seen an attractive Indian chick irl and they are everywhere.
You’re coping, your ‘oneitis’ was probably some white Becky

some 30 year old virgin from Vancouver posted his crush on bb.com and she was an ugly white chick, and Vancouver is full of Indians but he still couldn’t find one who could fog a 3/10 Becky

Golang

Golang

FBI Spy. I'll doxx everyone here.
Time online
50d 4h 30m
imo. Arabic men are the best ones overall in keeping their women in check.
Not for long... in the future all ethnic men will get cucked by white people and ethnics will literally go extinct. Only to be remembered in the history books as a savage misogynistic race that didn't let their women suck white cock.

At least my body will be used in the museums alongside the Homo Erectus and Neanderthals.

Azoriko

Azoriko

A break from the autism
Time online
21d 6h 6m
Kinda guess it because of your english tbh but just made sure. now i have to ask. you're full indian right? what would you guess your psl rating? also..did you experience racism because you're Indian irl? curiosity, not trying to prove anything.

TheCopefulCurry

TheCopefulCurry

Grandmaster
Time online
60d 19h 26m
Kinda guess it because of your english tbh but just made sure. now i have to ask. you're full indian right? what would you guess your psl rating? also..did you experience racism because you're Indian irl? curiosity, not trying to prove anything.
pm

improover

improover

#JamesGang
Time online
42d 17h 49m
Only if you have blond eyebrows. Thor in the first film looked like a faggot because of the shitty eyebrows something they corrected in the other films. Blond + dark eyebrows = mogger
Copes me, most women prefer brown hair, the only ones that like blond actually mean dirty blond, and guess why? that's because it's darker.
1603038559904.png

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
116d 11h 12m
Not for long... in the future all ethnic men will get cucked by white people and ethnics will literally go extinct. Only to be remembered in the history books as a savage misogynistic race that didn't let their women suck white cock.

At least my body will be used in the museums alongside the Homo Erectus and Neanderthals.
It's quit funny what you say, since you gotta be joking.

To share some real data.
White people is on the decline and "ethnic people" is on the rise. World wide.
There are only limited white people, there are not alot of white people. And it will only become more rare.

statts;
  1. Pink – Northern Europe, Western Europe, Australia/New Zealand, N America 80%
  2. Beige – Central and Western Asia and Eastern Europe
  3. Olive – Southern Europe, Central America 80%, South America 70%
  4. Yellow – East Asia, SE Asia and Polynesia (excluding Australia/New Zealand), South America 10%
  5. Brown – Southern Asia
  6. Black – Africa, N America 20%, Caribbean, Central America 20%, South America 20%

Virgincel

Virgincel

All it takes is one bad day
Time online
118d 14h 45m
Copes me, most women prefer brown hair, the only ones that like blond actually mean dirty blond, and guess why? that's because it's darker.
View attachment 741354
This is bullshit and I will tell you why.
The average white man regardless of hair color is fucking average or subhuman, most white people have brown hair and therefore most Chads have brown hair. Finding a blond chad is 10 times harder than a brown haired Chad and when they say they prefer brown hair, they say that because they want THAT brown haired Chad they once saw/fucked.