another based race thread from @Biggdink

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 4804, goat2x and 6 others
Are you south asian?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others
No , asking bcz most south Asians are white supremacists ? I don’t believe in white supremacy
Are you middle eastern? You definitely arent white

• Hmm...
Reactions: Biggdink
balkans above all

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 3702
gl people are gl yes some races tend to have more attractive people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 4804 and rentfreegigachad
Lifefuel for indianscels
58b0fb6e-369f-4e8d-b684-39f304eae2fa-png.741166

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6723, lutte and 2 others
Are you middle eastern? You definitely arent white
Most western white people arent racist, I agree.

I’m not racist either Tbh, just hate how brown and Asian men cry about Muh hypergamy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Copeful
I don’t believe in white supremacy
Tobey Maguire Crying GIFs | Tenor

What the FUCK man. I thought you were golangpilled. What about all this shit you said?
1600970531917-png.690744

1600970489149-png.690743
1600970595501-png.690748

@Golang @Good_Little_Goy @goat2x GTFIH

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 6723 and 6 others
Most western white people arent racist, I agree.

I’m not racist either Tbh, just hate how brown and Asian men cry about Muh hypergamy
What race are you?

I don't give a fuck what races other men find attractive.

• +1
Reactions: shaugstir, Copeful, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
jst do scientific research on .me incel offtopic polls theory

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 4804 and 5 others
Mostly Slav

that’s not white supremacy tho....
Why are you obsessed with South Asians? I see you in every thread crying for them. Quite pathetic since you are slavic

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
Why are you obsessed with South Asians? I see you in every thread crying for them. Quite pathetic since you are slavic
Bcz south Asian men are always crying about Muh hypergamy or Muh racism, but they themselves hate dark skin which is kinda ironic

Anyways I found this forum through bodybuilding.com, that forum is full of Indian and asian men crying about not getting laid some even 30 year old virgins

• +1
Reactions: Golang
He admitted to being bullied by some Indians in HS

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
Bcz south Asian men are always crying about Muh hypergamy or Muh racism, but they themselves hate dark skin which is kinda ironic

Anyways I found this forum through bodybuilding.com, that forum is full of Indian and asian men crying about not getting laid some even 30 year old virgins
So you took it upon yourself to "educate" pajeets that racism and hypergamy against them is justified cause some of them are racist as well.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
So you took it upon yourself to "educate" pajeets that racism and hypergamy against them is justified cause some of them are racist as well.
indeed his existence is pathetic, his account is private so he can hide the fact that 95% of his threads pertain to ethnics

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Salludon and AbandonShip
BRUTAL.

The Mogging never stops.

The RacePill in dating. Is WORSE than racism in general even.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Biggdink and Golang

What the FUCK man. I thought you were golangpilled. What about all this shit you said?
1600970531917-png.690744

1600970489149-png.690743
1600970595501-png.690748

I feel dissapointed, used, and most importantly, betrayed.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Biggdink and Copeful
He admitted to being bullied by some Indians in HS
Na I had a beef with a paki and he brought whole south Asia to fight.
I don’t see normie black or white guys crying about Muh hypergamy.

hypergamy doesn’t exist, pajeets just don’t like their looksmatch

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 5912, Biggdink and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Copeful
It's not a secret that the best looking women from literally every race look the whitest. even on indian films the good looking girls look like there mom was being raped by some european.

i'm ethnic but idgaf, i just simply say what i see. it's not to say that ethnic women can't be good looking, far from it. but white mogs on average.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, SpiritAnimal, RealLooksmaxxer and 1 other person
It's not a secret that the best looking women from literally every race look the whitest. even on indian films the good looking girls look like there mom was being raped by some european.

i'm ethnic but idgaf, i just simply say what i see. it's not to say that ethnic women can't be good looking, far from it. but white mogs on average.
There are so many south Asians in Canada and I’ve never seen an attractive one.
Only middle eastern chicks that were attractive in my school looked very white, most look like Jewish caricature even if they have very light skin @Golang

Latinas can be attractive but they’re like 70-80% white

• +1

1600970531917-png.690744

1600970489149-png.690743
1600970595501-png.690748

Fuark bro i cant even keep up what happened jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Golang and Copeful

not even worth arguing tbh
The imo. Stupid thing is.

When "ethnic" and white men, start fighting wich each other OVER ETHNIC WOMEN.
ESPECIALLY, when it's instigated by the "ethnic" men.

The thing is. The war is between men and women, more. And therefore it's a waiste of energy/time to fight each other (as men).

imo, each male group of each race/ethnicity. Has the obligation, to keep "their" women in check. Either through, shaming them, religion, kicking out of the family, programming since young, spanking, etc..

If for example. Asian males get rejected by all/alot of asian women; because those asian women have white fever and gofor white man. Than, it's the case imo, that asian men should declare "war" on asian females. Not go, battle with white dudes, because it's a waiste of time.
Simply done, for example. Each asian woman that refuses to date asian men, should be outcasted. Peer pressure is only thing women respond to. Because most women fear being kicked out of the group.

imo. Arabic men are the best ones overall in keeping their women in check. And they even have to deal with brutal gender ratio's in most places.

Last edited:
  • +1
me looking for where i asked
Ezgifcom video to gif 8

There are so many south Asians in Canada and I’ve never seen an attractive one.
Only middle eastern chicks that were attractive in my school looked very white, most look like Jewish caricature even if they have very light skin @Golang

Latinas can be attractive but they’re like 70-80% white

i see what u mean

Colombia Fan | Hot football fans, Football girls, Soccer girl

would you consider that an ethnic color or white color? (in those pics) because in my book that's ethnic for sure. the pure ethnic color look like garbage that's not even a discussion. as i said, light ethnic can be really good looking in my eyes, but pure brown? most often than not, white mogs hard. man have a better survivel rate with brown color like zyzz etc imo.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Golang and Azoriko
i see what u mean

View attachment 741250
Colombia Fan | Hot football fans, Football girls, Soccer girl

would you consider that an ethnic color or white color? (in those pics) because in my book that's ethnic for sure. the pure ethnic color look like garbage that's not even a discussion. as i said, light ethnic can be really good looking in my eyes, but pure brown? most often than not, white mogs hard. man have a better survivel rate with brown color like zyzz etc imo.
Well they’re not white but Naomi Scott is half white and other chick is Colombian who are mostly white.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golang and Copeful
Well they’re not white but Naomi Scott is half white and other chick is Colombian who are mostly white.

IT DOSEN'T MATTER WHERE THEY COME FROM

it's about looks, this girls look ethnic.

• +1

Indeed, ppl see their brown skin and ethnic coloring and immediately think they are white
c8dfd6eb-d8b8-42ad-9a5b-d590477c3e2a-gif.602420

View attachment 741274View attachment 741277
Indeed, ppl see their brown skin and ethnic coloring and immediately think they are white
c8dfd6eb-d8b8-42ad-9a5b-d590477c3e2a-gif.602420
99.999999% Indians don’t look like that (Bcz she’s not full)

I’ve said before latinas can be attractive

So you’re saying only top 0.000000000000000000000000000000001% of chicks in South Asia are attractive ?

look man you need white mans sperm to make attractive women. Whether it’s through dad, grandpa or great great great grandpa

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Golang
99.999999% Indians don’t look like that (Bcz she’s not full)

I’ve said before latinas can be attractive

So you’re saying only top 0.000000000000000000000000000000001% of chicks in South Asia are attractive ?

look man you need white mans sperm to make attractive women. Whether it’s through dad, grandpa or great great great grandpa
again you are pulling statistics out of your ass

ive said this before and ill say it again. the hottest indian girls at my school were near her looks level. i seriously dont understand your argument.

they weren't half white, they weren't latino, they were indian. gl ppl of all races can exist.

just accept this and move on.

ethnic mog

122044824 351706489611427 5169934150292637178 n

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
mexicans are pretty ugly.

again you are pulling statistics out of your ass

ive said this before and ill say it again. the hottest indian girls at my school were near her looks level. i seriously dont understand your argument.

they weren't half white, they weren't latino, they were indian. gl ppl of all races can exist.

just accept this and move on.
Never seen an attractive Indian chick irl and they are everywhere.
You’re coping, your ‘oneitis’ was probably some white Becky

some 30 year old virgin from Vancouver posted his crush on bb.com and she was an ugly white chick, and Vancouver is full of Indians but he still couldn’t find one who could fog a 3/10 Becky

• +1
imo. Arabic men are the best ones overall in keeping their women in check.
Not for long... in the future all ethnic men will get cucked by white people and ethnics will literally go extinct. Only to be remembered in the history books as a savage misogynistic race that didn't let their women suck white cock.

At least my body will be used in the museums alongside the Homo Erectus and Neanderthals.

• JFL
Reactions: Biggdink and Copeful