Muh all races are attractive

Kinda guess it because of your english tbh but just made sure. now i have to ask. you're full indian right? what would you guess your psl rating? also..did you experience racism because you're Indian irl? curiosity, not trying to prove anything.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
White blond only mogs for women. Ideal for men is brown hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Biggdink and Golang
Kinda guess it because of your english tbh but just made sure. now i have to ask. you're full indian right? what would you guess your psl rating? also..did you experience racism because you're Indian irl? curiosity, not trying to prove anything.
pm

• +1
Reactions: Azoriko
blond = low t

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Golang
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Golang
Only if you have blond eyebrows. Thor in the first film looked like a faggot because of the shitty eyebrows something they corrected in the other films. Blond + dark eyebrows = mogger
Copes me, most women prefer brown hair, the only ones that like blond actually mean dirty blond, and guess why? that's because it's darker.

Not for long... in the future all ethnic men will get cucked by white people and ethnics will literally go extinct. Only to be remembered in the history books as a savage misogynistic race that didn't let their women suck white cock.

At least my body will be used in the museums alongside the Homo Erectus and Neanderthals.
It's quit funny what you say, since you gotta be joking.

To share some real data.
White people is on the decline and "ethnic people" is on the rise. World wide.
There are only limited white people, there are not alot of white people. And it will only become more rare.

statts;
  1. Pink – Northern Europe, Western Europe, Australia/New Zealand, N America 80%
  2. Beige – Central and Western Asia and Eastern Europe
  3. Olive – Southern Europe, Central America 80%, South America 70%
  4. Yellow – East Asia, SE Asia and Polynesia (excluding Australia/New Zealand), South America 10%
  5. Brown – Southern Asia
  6. Black – Africa, N America 20%, Caribbean, Central America 20%, South America 20%

changing-colours-of-the-world-population-table1.png

changing-colours-of-the-world-population.png

Copes me, most women prefer brown hair, the only ones that like blond actually mean dirty blond, and guess why? that's because it's darker.

View attachment 741354

This is bullshit and I will tell you why.
The average white man regardless of hair color is fucking average or subhuman, most white people have brown hair and therefore most Chads have brown hair. Finding a blond chad is 10 times harder than a brown haired Chad and when they say they prefer brown hair, they say that because they want THAT brown haired Chad they once saw/fucked.