Muh all the orthodontist fault...

Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
In this forum there are multiple users that blame their weak jaw and maxilla on an orthodontist giving them Braces. Orthodontists are literally portrayed as the devil by brainlet users here.

This is the BIGGEST COPE there is ever and ill explain why

But first lets look at what are the CAUSES OF Crooked, misaligned Teeth

Causes:

1. Genetics ( cope killer 4u )
2. Mouthbreathing as a child or adult
3. Thumb-sucking as a child or adult
4. More reasons due genetics for example cleft lip palates

Whats Mike Mew all about:

Mike Mew and Coping Mewing meme pages claim that orthodontist just want to make money by selling braces
Fighting the root causes listed above would make them less money since there are less people they can sell braces to.
Mewing which is basically tongue posture: pressing thebtongue at the roof of the mouth is supposed to solve all your problems . Thats just wrong

Why?:

- If you have a narrow upper palate which doesnt allow you to press the tongue at the roof of your mouth getting a palate expander should help. Plot twist: Your upper palate teeth will not match your lower palate teeth and you wont be able to chew anymore

Also just claiming MUH BRACES ARE THE CAUSE OF RECESSED MAXILLA is low iq . This statement assumes that all braces push all teeth in the same direction: backwards

Thats the trueth if you look at the picture above. But there are more cases. Me for example , i have braces that push my teeth and with them my maxilla forwards ( insane right?)

Braces just exist to correct misaligned teeth which are the result of YOUR habits and your genetics e.g. mouthbreathing, thumb sucking etc. .

Who would you rather trust?

Millions of certified orthodontists and medicine professors all over the world?

Or

Two random " Orthotropists" from UK that dont say anything new and just created the term " mewing " to become famous and rich just lol

KEEP MEWING COPING

Ps: Mewing gave me a 12 inch dick

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: valhalar, magnificentcel, hebbewem and 4 others

t.mossad

• +1
Reactions: Guest and Deleted member 685
Orthodontic can be very powerful look at this animation:

It literally fix the bite in the good way.

I don't blame either of that on the orthodontist. The issues only started 2 weeks ago, that's not long enough to permanently ruin my jaw or maxilla or what ever. Something in my jaw has been thrown out of alignment now though and it's visible enough that people have started commenting on it.

And there's lots of people with certifications who are completely incompetent.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Orthodontic can be very powerful look at this animation:

It literally fix the bite in the good way.

yea have fucking fun with a reccesed maxilla you fuck TARD

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Slyfex8 and Deleted member 685
yea have fucking fun with a reccesed maxilla you fuck TARD

Have you even watched the video? This is called Forsus Springs and this is actually moving the lower jaw forward instead of pushing the maxilla backward:

Forsus Springs vs. rubber bands is two different orthodontic philosophies. One orthodontic philosophy believes that the only way to fix an overjet (class II occlusion) is with orthognathic surgery or by retracting the upper anterior teeth. Rubber bands are used to retract the upper incisor teeth to match the lower incisor teeth. The problem with this philosophy is that since the lower jaw is the problem, you are pulling upper front teeth back to match lower front teeth that are in the wrong place. In other words, you are straightening teeth by moving upper front teeth to match lower front teeth that are in the wrong place to start. In the end you get nice straight teeth but you still have a lower jaw that is in the wrong place relative to the upper jaw. This results in a week chin, an unattractive facial profile, a potentially compromised airway and TMJ, reduced upper lip support, a nose that will look bigger, and a long, narrow face. The Forsus Springs philosophy of orthodontic treatment says that a much better way to treat Class II occlusion is to bring the lower jaw forward. This can still be done with orthgnathic surgery or it can be done much less invasive and less expensively using a simple set of springs. Instead of Forsus Springs there are also removable appliances that can be worn to advance the lower jaw forward. This orthodontic philosophy says that straight teeth are NOT the only objective of sound orthodontic treatment. It is much more important that facial aesthetics are not compromised and that airway and TMJ health are preserved or enhanced. Good luck!

There's nothing genetic about misaligned or crooked teeth

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt, crmsxg, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
There's nothing genetic about misaligned or crooked teeth
has anyone ever seen a fucking animal EVER. with fucking crooked teeth that isnt fucked over by humans?.

all of these excuses (uh duh your fucking genes have actually adapted for cooking some bs)

explain to me why my mother and my father and my grandparents have NO tooth problems yet one tooth on the right came in crooked for me?.

these genetics retards cant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
That's cleft palate not your average crooked teeth jfl
Cleft lips/ palates are the Cause for crooked teeth jfl

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
stop coping because you have braces and cant face the fear that they are going to ruin your face permanently.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Nosecel9000 and FatJattMofo
Cleft lips/ palates are the Cause for crooked teeth jfl
jfl at you not thinking its oral posture and nutrition + chewing because literally every single tribal person has good dental health you fucking idiot.

literally the same people GROUP .

MUST BE GENES

:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:
you probably have a recessed ass face and cope
because you caused it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8904 and Deleted member 685
jfl at you not thinking its oral posture and nutrition + chewing because literally every single tribal person has good dental health you fucking idiot.

View attachment 82901

View attachment 82902

View attachment 82903

literally the same people GROUP .

MUST BE GENES

:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:
If these tribal person had inherited diseases like cleft lips/palates then yes they will have crooked teeth

Also if these ancient tribal persons had mouthbreathed or thumbsucked yes they wouldve crooked teeth

If these tribal person had inherited diseases like cleft lips/palates then yes they will have crooked teeth

Also if these ancient tribal persons had mouthbreathed or thumbsucked yes they wouldve crooked teeth

giphy.gif

virus iq.

why the FUCK did you say its genetic then ? I have never seen a rural person with a fucking subhuman mouth. jfl "INHERITED". I guarantee you that most people with crooked teeth dont inherit it but develop later it in life. i have one crooked tooth on the right side of mouth and no cleft pallet .

whats the cause?

GENES?

giphy.gif

Cleft lip and palate are the result of tissues of the face not joining properly during development.[1] As such, they are a type of birth defect.[1] The cause is unknown in most cases.[1] Risk factors include smoking during pregnancy, diabetes, obesity, an older mother, and certain medications (such as some used to treat seizures).[1][2] Cleft lip and cleft palate can often be diagnosed during pregnancy with an ultrasound exam.[1

giphy.gif

GENES FOR CLEFT PALLET WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT?

giphy.gif

OP RN

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mewcel, Deleted member 685 and Nosecel9000
giphy.gif

virus iq.

why the FUCK did you say its genetic then ? I have never seen a rural person with a fucking subhuman mouth. jfl "INHERITED". I guarantee you that most people with crooked teeth dont inherit it but develop later in life. i have one crooked tooth on the right side of mouth and no cleft pallet .

whats the cause?

GENES?

giphy.gif

Cleft lip and palate are the result of tissues of the face not joining properly during development.[1] As such, they are a type of birth defect.[1] The cause is unknown in most cases.[1] Risk factors include smoking during pregnancy, diabetes, obesity, an older mother, and certain medications (such as some used to treat seizures).[1][2] Cleft lip and cleft palate can often be diagnosed during pregnancy with an ultrasound exam.[1

giphy.gif

GENES FOR CLEFT PALLET WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT?

giphy.gif

OP RN

View attachment 82913

You are a complete autistic retard

Ever heard of genetically inherited diseases

View attachment 82914
You are a complete autistic retard

Ever heard of genetically inherited diseases
even if a cleft pallet had a genetic factor it should not be possible in a PROPER PRIMAL ENVIRONMENT BECAUSE OF OPTIMAL PRENATAL HEALTH.

its not soley genetic that is UNIVERSALLY accepted so why the FUCK would you say its genetic?.

crooked teeth is HARDLY EVER because of fucking cleft pallet.
Have you even watched the video? This is called Forsus Springs and this is actually moving the lower jaw forward instead of pushing the maxilla backward:

instead of pushing the maxilla backward:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
@Nosecel9000
A cleft lip/palate is a cleft lift/palate. Only the most subhuman people have it. And still, most people in our ((((modern)))) era have crooked teeth.
Your cleft lip argument is invalid because the amount of people who have it is like 0.00001% if not less.
Braces themselves will NOT fuck your maxilla up. Bands and extractions will.
Extractions will cause bone loss and therefore bone resorption which will make your jaw smaller.
Bands will pull your teeth backwards, and you know what ? Your teeth are connected to your alveolar process which is linked to your maxilla/mandible, so when your pull these teeth backwards when you're still growing, the bands will limit how much forward growth you will get.

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt and FatJattMofo
@Nosecel9000
A cleft lip/palate is a cleft lift/palate. Only the most subhuman people have it. And still, most people in our ((((modern)))) era have crooked teeth.
Your cleft lip argument is invalid because the amount of people who have it is like 0.00001% if not less.
Braces themselves will NOT fuck your maxilla up. Bands and extractions will.
Extractions will cause bone loss and therefore bone resorption which will make your jaw smaller.
Bands will pull your teeth backwards, and you know what ? Your teeth are connected to your alveolar process which is linked to your maxilla/mandible, so when your pull these teeth backwards when you're still growing, the bands will limit how much forward growth you will get.

* laughs in 5 mm upper palate expansion *

MUH BRACES ARE THE CAUSE OF RECESSED MAXILLA is low iq . This statement assumes that all braces push all teeth in the same direction: backwards

Thats the trueth if you look at the picture above. But there are more cases. Me for example , i have braces that push my teeth and with them my maxilla forwards ( insane right?)
How can you say that you are aware of both types of orthodontic treatment that push your maxilla forward or backwards and at the same time still say it cannot be the cause of a recessed maxilla.

I have to do some research to be more informed but as of now I feel confident saying that some types of movements will give you certain characteristics in your face.

Sadly, I'm a very good example of how pushing your maxilla backwards can affect you in a negative way.

Doctors may not handle well being questioned about this lol. I got directly attacked and insulted straight to my face and left with a problem I dont know if I can solve. I have pics after before and will make a thread at some point.

There's a tendency on this forum of always taking an extreme side so I want to say to any reader that they only need to proceed with carefulness, know exactly what is the next step to be done and try to be in good hands (something I did not) so you avoid any funny surprise.
Shut down and jump on any kind of treatment thinking nothing will happen or either totally refuse to acknowledge that it can be beneficial isnt the best decision imo.

what braces are you using thats moving your maxilla forward? jfl buddy boyo. there is no such appliance on the market that does this otherwise everyone here would know about it. even with devices like the AGGA they fail to achieve 'true' forward expansion instead most of the sagital growth is down to slight alveolar movement and not the entire maxilla or even worse, tipping of the teeth.

the number of cases where crooked teeth can be explained by syndromes and other genetic deformities is very low. does your average kid with braces have cruezons or down syndrome? of course not