Kraken

Masculine faces are masculine. End of discussion

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, HSM1, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
Eye colour has no relation to masculinity nor feminine feature jfl

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, SayNoToRotting, Blitz and 1 other person
Eye colour has no relation to masculinity nor feminine feature jfl
Exactly, there's tons of feminine brown eyed guys and tons of masculine blue eyed guys. Eye color doesn't make you more masculine or more feminine

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 1560
brown eyes aren't masculine per se but brown eyed men are more likely to me masculine, as indicated by the graph you posted

this is because of social feedback theory and the fact that most (white) babies are born blue eyed which then turn brown

taking this into account, i guess you could say that blue eyes are more neotonous BUT i've seen blue eyes halo people hard especially if it's exotic to someones pheno

all in all, facial harmony and bone structure are far more important than eye color

eye color is cope

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Blitz, Alexanderr and 1 other person
brown eyes aren't masculine per se but brown eyed men are more likely to me masculine, as indicated by the graph you posted

this is because of social feedback theory and the fact that most (white) babies are born blue eyed which then turn brown

taking this into account, i guess you could say that blue eyes are more neotonous BUT i've seen blue eyes halo people hard especially if it's exotic to someones pheno

all in all, facial harmony and bone structure are far more important than eye color

eye color is cope
Blue special very wonderful looking light eyes are ideal for slaying latinas...

Blue special very wonderful looking light eyes are ideal for slaying latinas...

good point, these kind of preferences would definitely vary between ethnic groups

just like with blond hair. blond hair is preferred by latinas but white women prefer darker coloring (but still white)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
If i had my mother's green eyes i would've slayed in School, but unfortunately i didn't inherit my mother's eyes. actually when i think about it i didn't inherit anything from her i look exactly like my dad.

Fuark if i only had her eyes man. the halo effect would be insane despite my Turbomanlet height.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
@Gudru Dad pls, respond to my pm

If i had my mother's green eyes i would've slayed in School, but unfortunately i didn't inherit my mother's eyes. actually when i think about it i didn't inherit anything from her i look exactly like my dad.

Fuark if i only had her eyes man. the halo effect would be insane despite my Turbomanlet height.
Same bro, my moms a curry but has hazel eyes. If I got that I woulda slayed.

@Gudru Dad pls, respond to my pm

Same bro, my moms a curry but has hazel eyes. If I got that I woulda slayed.
I FUCKING LEFT IT AND PUT IT ON IGNORE I DON'T HAVE YOUR PICTURES

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
Brown eyes look subhuman

Blue eyes aryan master race checking in

you wouldn't have slayed shit lol jfl

jfl at people here thinking simply changing their eye color they would slay

it's about BONE STRUCTURE AND HARMONY YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING IDIOTS

why not put on some green contacts and slay?

jfl at incels tbqh tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Alexanderr
Green and blue eyes are the most attractive JFL

My mom has rare type of Green eyes. https://images.ctfassets.net/u4vv67...0a13/eye-color-green-1200x630.jpg?w=677&q=100 it looks exactly like this

Can you imagine having eyes like that? the halo effect would be insane.
Damn nigga, u missed out. You woulda been slayer tier with that eye color.

I FUCKING LEFT IT AND PUT IT ON IGNORE I DON'T HAVE YOUR PICTURES
I wanted my picture off the site in general. Mb idk how the dm system works, but it said you were still in the convo. I'm a very paranoid person and I wanted to get it off my chest.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190719-133101_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190719-133101_Samsung Internet.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 11
you wouldn't have slayed shit lol jfl

jfl at people here thinking simply changing their eye color they would slay

it's about BONE STRUCTURE AND HARMONY YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING IDIOTS

why not put on some green contacts and slay?

jfl at incels tbqh tbh

Except my Bone structure is good, maybe a bit too good (i look like a caveman ffs) my only real problem is my abysmal Turbomanlet height.

And i did test it I Photoshoped my eyes green and it looked amazing. plus true green eyes are very uncommon so it would give me rare halo effect regardless.

Eye colour has nothing to do with masculinity

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
What about green eyes? Are they considerd masculine or feminine or just right in between

Jfl eye colour doesn't mean anything its all about the eye area

What about green eyes? Are they considerd masculine or feminine or just right in between
Green eyes are blue eyes just with fucking green shit covering them. As proof if you know someone with green eyes ask them to take MSM 1000mg a day and their eyes will turn blue

Jfl eye colour doesn't mean anything its all about the eye area
Eye color halos tho a shit eye area tho. Good eye area+Good eye color=God tier upper third.

I wanted my picture off the site in general. Mb idk how the dm system works, but it said you were still in the convo. I'm a very paranoid person and I wanted to get it off my chest.
You can't the mods won't let it get off

that is a surefire way to have someone save your pictures and lie to you about it

Frank Tufano looks like a mid 40s guy who has been collagenmaxxing it freaky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Alright, are you in the convo or not? It says you still are. Cuz I just wanted to inv someone.

I have his pictures too
Nope

Green eyes are blue eyes just with fucking green shit covering them. As proof if you know someone with green eyes ask them to take MSM 1000mg a day and their eyes will turn blue
Obviously thats what makes them green, same thing goes for blue eyes. That is how melanin works.

I have green eyes and was curious if there is a study like that but with green eyes.

Obviously thats what makes them green, same thing goes for blue eyes. That is how melanin works.

I have green eyes and was curious if there is a study like that but with green eyes.

The green shit is not meant to be there what’s I meant to say

The green shit is not meant to be there what’s I meant to say
Blue eyes are originally also not meant to be there, they are a genetic mutation that alot of people share.

Blue eyes are originally also not meant to be there, they are a genetic mutation that alot of people share.
Green eyed people are genetically blue eyed. Blue eyes are your true colour.

Eye color halos tho a shit eye area tho. Good eye area+Good eye color=God tier upper third.
Good eye colour only halos if you have good eye area

brown eyes are battery as shit

Good eye colour only halos if you have good eye area
unless you have a dogshit eye area, your eye color always halos. ik a few guys that are average looking, but their eye color halos their entire face so they get with chicks from time to time

good point, these kind of preferences would definitely vary between ethnic groups

just like with blond hair. blond hair is preferred by latinas but white women prefer darker coloring (but still white)
I wanna fuck a latina girl sooo bad

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard