Muh frame, muh masculinity

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
He's incel right? Look at that frame. He looks like a faggot with that face right? No girl want to fuck him right?
Poster840x830f8f8f8 pad750x1000f8f8f8u2

again with this shit? I think everyone has already accepted that frame is far below face and height in importance

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Alexanderr, Deleted member 2205 and 9 others
if leonardo dicaprio had frame in that pic hed look much better. current day dicaprio has amazing frame, so stop with the cope.

and just lol @ you cherrypicking on the best men in world for your example

although i have amazing frame rn, id rather be a 6'2" lanklet than 5'10". but id rather be 5'11" or 6' with good frame than a 6'2"-6'3" lanky nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, I'mme and Chadelite
5'9" Pretty face niggas stay winning

Tall big ugly niggas scare the shit out of foids and they go home to masturbate and post on incel forums.

Ogre for ogrecels

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: noped, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
Look at all the JB sex symbols. Zayn Malik, Justin Bieber, Zac Efron. They are all proof that face>frame and height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, I'mme, shakmax and 2 others
Lol.Well if you dont look like that which none of us does you gotta make up for it

• So Sad
Reactions: Copemaxxing
I know many 5'8-5'10 chads who slay. Height itself won't make up for my face
Maybe if i was 6'5
No imo you can get laid with low-tier chicks. The one problem is you're retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
when you statusmaxx to the degree that he did nothing else matters.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
No imo you can get laid with low-tier chicks.
Dude i want to be aproached by stacy not to get laid with low tier chicks. Fucking low tier chicks is not better than fapping. Also i would need to aproach, talk to her, spend time with her to fuck her and that's imposible. Feminine behavior is so fucking anoying for me, i want to fuck without a word and then break her heart, leave without a word. But i would get true enjoment rejecting those bitches.

• Woah
Reactions: I'mme
such a dumb thread. op you are guaranteed 2 digit iq ded sra

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
5'9" Pretty face niggas stay winning

Tall big ugly niggas scare the shit out of foids and they go home to masturbate and post on incel forums.

Ogre for ogrecels
Until a 6’ pretty boy with frame comes along :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Dude i want to be aproached by stacy not to get laid with low tier chicks. Fucking low tier chicks is not better than fapping. Also i would need to aproach, talk to her, spend time with her to fuck her and that's imposible. Feminine behavior is so fucking anoying for me, i want to fuck without a word and then break her heart, leave without a word. But i would get true enjoment rejecting those bitches.
Fakecel ded srs

Girls from 16-25 is always:
face>height>>frame.

Imagine cherry picking a single photo where his body is at an angle, as well as implying he wouldn't look better with a bigger frame.

Kill yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Imagine cherry picking a single photo where his body is at an angle, as well as implying he wouldn't look better with a bigger frame.

Kill yourself.
dude look at his skinny arms, legs, neck. Small frame (small wrists, ankles, narrow shoulders) and no musle. That shows face/height >>>>>body(frame and musles)
Fakecel ded srs
Ok i can fuck foids that i'm disgusted looking at that mean i'm fakecel? Fakecel is 6', 6 psl chadlite not ogre like me who can fuck 3psl foids. How i can be happy fucking ugly foids when there's so much hot ones everywhere i go

dude look at his skinny arms, legs, neck. Small frame (small wrists, ankles, narrow shoulders) and no musle. That shows face/height >>>>>body(frame and musles)

Ok i can fuck foids that i'm disgusted looking at that mean i'm fakecel? Fakecel is 6', 6 psl chadlite not ogre like me who can fuck 3psl foids. How i can be happy fucking ugly foids when there's so much hot ones everywhere i go
You can get 4 PSL women wtf. I'd be down to fuck a 3.5 PSL woman.

You can get 4 PSL women wtf. I'd be down to fuck a 3.5 PSL woman.
for ltr not to slay. I don't want to be emotional tampon. Also that 4 psl foid propably was fucked many times by chads, and just look for opportunity to cuck me with a chad. Also 4 psl is not that hot, i see many 5-6 psl foids daily so it would hurt that chad fucks them and i fuck 4 psl foid . Thanks for that.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel