Muh Genetics

Patient A

Patient A

We live in a Judeo-Feminist ran world = Blackpill
IMG 2166

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Deleted member 5258, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
The guy on the right can easily pull a 6+ Asian. “Boohoo I’m not the best looking guy and I have to try a little bit”

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 4671
genetic lottery winner

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and jordanbarrettisgod
Gordon Garret's brother on suicide watch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Patient A and jordanbarrettisgod
peen

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A and TheEndHasNoEnd
The guy on the right can easily pull a 6+ Asian. “Boohoo I’m not the best looking guy and I have to try a little bit”

Lol I mean to be honest can you blame asian women bro.
Most asians have 0 testosterone and high estrogen and just careermax without caring about their body or looks.

edit: I remember I went to japan and the amount of unattractive people are staggering to be honest. Only if you go to very specific places in tokyo will you find good looking people. So so many subhumans in the crowded subway.

Imagine being a girl, and being squished by multiple subhumans and one grabs your ass. This is why there are now women only subways. Also the countryside is completely over, so so many subhumans, unless you go up to North Japan.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, PurplePaintBox and Patient A
Most asians are have 0 testosterone and high estrogen and just careermax without caring about their body or looks.

Ya even with all that white normie nut cases manage to convince themselves they’re no good. Y’all are delusional, you have such an advantage.

Ya even with all that white normie nut cases manage to convince themselves they’re no good. Y’all are delusional, you have such an advantage.

I'm a 5'4 Japanese manlet.

Jfl22

That doesn't stop me from getting girls in the West or Japan though, I just softmaxed to being above average looking. Also hobbymaxed to gain alot of status in school. Gymmaxing to get Bruce Lee physique. Fashionmax, but wear clothes that fit me as a manlet, and I can pull it off because prettyboymaxed face. Currently moneymaxing. Face>Height>Race

Just get higher SMV than the white man.

Most asians have 0 testosterone and high estrogen and just careermax without caring about their body or looks.

edit: I remember I went to japan and the amount of unattractive people are staggering to be honest. Only if you go to very specific places in tokyo will you find good looking people. So so many subhumans in the crowded subway.

Imagine being a girl, and being squished by multiple subhumans and one grabs your ass. This is why there are now women only subways. Also the countryside is completely over, so so many subhumans, unless you go up to North Japan.

how can one man be so cucked, u want noodlewhores to ebtray there country men for white cock, it doesnt matter if there unattractive noodlewhores shouldnt have rights

barrett seems like he had surgeries to me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
how can one man be so cucked, u want noodlewhores to ebtray there country men for white cock, it doesnt matter if there unattractive noodlewhores shouldnt have rights

Lol, where did I say I want girls to betray their country men. It's just gotten to the point where I literally don't care about noodlewhores and whatever the fuck they do. Fuck am I going to do? Stop them? White people are taking over everyones' races dude, the fuck we going to do about it. Complain?

how havent u roped tbh

I have a shit ton of copes. Currently heightmaxing, hobbymaxing, moneymaxing, and trying to get Bruce Lee physique.
Also I have strong family values, would never leave my family like that.

Edit: When I first learned about blackpill, and everything in my life made sense about how people treated me, I felt like roping for like 2 weeks ngl. Then I just felt a drive to succeed no matter what despite the odds. I'm young I have a whole ass life ahead of me bro

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Patient A and japcel

Doesn’t Japan have the worlds lowest birth rate?

LMAO THE WOMEN ARE DISGUSTED BY ALL THE SUBHUMANS.

I heard that in Japan, the girls there flock to Changs and chads and do his bidding but are otherwise fake conservatives
Edit: When I first learned about blackpill, and everything in my life made sense about how people treated me, I felt like roping for like 2 weeks ngl. Then I just felt a drive to succeed no matter what despite the odds. I'm young I have a whole ass life ahead of me bro
read lookism comic it’s Japanese

Ce2YoxyUkAI7KmY
20200506 104615

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Patient A, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464