muh I'm a framelet, muh gymcelling is cope

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
Segsegseh

this is a dexa scan of two people

you can see the clavicle of the second guy isn't that wide compared to his height

yet his shoulderwidth is insane, due to the size of his side delts

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9, Lorsss and WadlowMaxxing
pretty sure that's a strongman competitor(is that Brian Shaw?). most people won't get anywhere near that big, no matter how hard they train. not a fair comparison

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath
pretty sure that's a strongman competitor(is that Brian Shaw?). most people won't get anywhere near that big, no matter how hard they train. not a fair comparison
it is jfl

but he is also over 2meters tall. If you look at a guy of average height, these proportions are achievable with steroids.

And even if you don't get anywhere near these proportions, just one or two cm of delts on each side will make a noticable difference for how wide one's frame looks like

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 6273
it is jfl

but he is also over 2meters tall. If you look at a guy of average height, these proportions are achievable with steroids.

And even if you don't get anywhere near these proportions, just one or two cm of delts on each side will make a noticable difference for how wide one's frame looks like
I knew I recognized that frame. still, not a fair comparison. he's a literal strongman competitor. pretty sure he has like a 3 foot bidelt. it's not fair to compare him to the average person. yes you will get a better frame gymceling that's basic knowledge. the concern is more so how much, is it worth it, and your shoulder to hip ratio. this thread doesn't address any of those

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Austin Dunham is also a framlet but he looks good cause of muscle

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and hairyballscel
I knew I recognized that frame. still, not a fair comparison. he's a literal strongman competitor. pretty sure he has like a 3 foot bidelt. it's not fair to compare him to the average person. yes you will get a better frame gymceling that's basic knowledge. the concern is more so how much, is it worth it, and your shoulder to hip ratio. this thread doesn't address any of those
can you see how wide his shoulders are compared to his clavicle??

if I point with my finger into my side delt I'd say my muscle is maybe at most 1-2cm thick

and that your frame gets better with gymcelling is not basic knowledge at all, rather the opposite. Framelets are getting discouraged to gymcel by posting gymcels with terrible frames (and also always not a lot of muscle)

how much wider shoulders can you get? if your body can deal with a high amount of steroids, there is almost no limit

if you build muscle and not fat and you focus on upper body, your hips should not grow more than shoulders. It's relatively easy to achieve this by doing typical bodybluiding exercises instead of more lower body focused strongman or powerlifitng

can you see how wide his shoulders are compared to his clavicle??

if I point with my finger into my side delt I'd say my muscle is maybe at most 1-2cm thick

and that your frame gets better with gymcelling is not basic knowledge at all, rather the opposite. Framelets are getting discouraged to gymcel by posting gymcels with terrible frames (and also always not a lot of muscle)

how much wider shoulders can you get? if your body can deal with a high amount of steroids, there is almost no limit

if you build muscle and not fat and you focus on upper body, your hips should not grow more than shoulders. It's relatively easy to achieve this by doing typical bodybluiding exercises instead of more lower body focused strongman or powerlifitng
yes I can. he's still a strongman competitor. he is not representative of the average person. there is a limit with steroids. you can't just keep blasting and stop fitting in cars. I think you should gymcel generally but this is a bad argument, it's false hope

yes I can. he's still a strongman competitor. he is not representative of the average person. there is a limit with steroids. you can't just keep blasting and stop fitting in cars. I think you should gymcel generally but this is a bad argument, it's false hope
its not tbh

I can pm you how I gained 30kg in one year naturally, and I went from wearing size s to size xxl (a lot of that mass was fat and water weight obviously, but if you just want size and dont care about being bloated, it is possible)

• Woah
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
and when I sit in a small car, my shoulders literally overlap quite a bit at each side of the car seat, obviously I still fit in it completely fine, but I imagine if I would take large doses of steroids plus keep bloatmaxxing, at some point I would have real problems getting in and out

obviously there is no point doing that as it would be a huge looksmin jfl

• Woah
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
And not only that OP

When you build your side delts, over time, they push against the shoulder blades and encourage/entice outward growth.

When muscle pushes enough against bone, bone eventually does something. It's proven with countless people. This shit.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
And not only that OP

When you build your side delts, over time, they push against the shoulder blades and encourage/entice outward growth.

When muscle pushes enough against bone, bone eventually does something. It's proven with countless people. This shit.

tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 10449