Muh mewing is cope

Elias

Elias

When will you brainlets realised it isnt just about putting your tongue softly on the roof of your mouth.

Clearly you havent watched all of mike mews videos. Mewing is all of the factors below.

If you havent done all of this for atleast 3 years before the age of 25 dont even dare say mewing is cope:

1. Even tongue posture across the whole palate with the whole tongue raised pushing upward forward and laterally.
2. Teeth together and molars
3. Lips together in a slight tight pout
4 Extremely good body posture
5. Chin tuck 24/7, only occiput raised upwards
6. Swallowing correctly
7. Chewing hard foods
8. chewing hard gums.
9. Taking your time to chew your food
10. Wearing mouthstrips at night
11. Only opening your mouth and breaking your tongue posture talk, drink or put food in your mouth, or brush your teeth.
12. Wear a posture brace
13. Rinse and clear out your nose frequently
14. Sleep on the floor, no pillow and on your back
15. No straws

Astro did all these tings and more. He worked so hard. He’d sit in his room and just hard mew and focus on posture. Thats why he got good results. It took him 6 years. He has no money. He works for his dad breaking cars and selling them or some shit.
But i wont lie, youre not getting insane results if youre below 19 and dont work hard for 2-3 years straight minimum. You are going to get more lateral and upward gain than forward gain.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, StalinCel, Treasure223 and 18 others
people diss mewing because they expect results too fast, meanwhile all people who have mewed for several years like astro and mew himself shit on everyone facial development wise

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6401 and 10 others
I think post MSE Hard Mewing can get great results. I’m 20 so I’m going to hard Mew after I get MSE and that’s 5 years of hard Mewing. Hopefully that’s around 3-4mms of facial upswing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Treasure223, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
I’d much rather just spend money on surgeries that are guaranteed to make a major difference than waste so much time doing all that shit and having to change so many conscious and subconscious habits in the hopes that I’ll get a minor improvement after years of doing it.

Mewing is for broke boys.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Albeacho, Treasure223, Deleted member 470 and 8 others
When will you brainlets realised it isnt just about putting your tongue softly on the roof of your mouth.

Clearly you havent watched all of mike mews videos. Mewing is all of the factors below.

If you havent done all of this for atleast 3 years before the age of 25 dont even dare say mewing is cope:

1. Even tongue posture across the whole palate with the whole tongue raised pushing upward forward and laterally.
6. Swallowing correctly
7. Chewing hard foods
8. chewing hard gums.
11. Only opening your mouth and breaking your tongue posture talk, drink or put food in your mouth, or brush your teeth.
12. Wear a posture brace
15. No straws

Astro did all these tings and more. He worked so hard. He’d sit in his room and just hard mew and focus on posture. Thats why he got good results. It took him 6 years. He has no money. He works for his dad breaking cars and selling them or some shit.
But i wont lie, youre not getting insane results if youre below 19 and dont work hard for 2-3 years straight minimum. You are going to get more lateral and upward gain than forward gain.
@Nosecel is gonna be upset lmaoo

How long you been mewing?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
@retard when he sees a mewing thread

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Treasure223, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6401 and 9 others
Show ignored content

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Deleted member 6129 and 3 others
I’d much rather just spend money on surgeries that are guaranteed to make a major difference than waste so much time doing all that shit and having to change so many conscious and suvsconscious habits in the hopes that I’ll get a minor improvement after years of improvement.
Mewing doesnt cost anything and it can be done with other tasks, ie multitasking

If you disagree you are low IQ

• +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, diggbicc and Kingkellz
people diss mewing because they expect results too fast, meanwhile all people who have mewed for several years like astro and mew himself shit on everyone facial development wise
@Salludon too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MrGlutton, Chadelite and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and Elias
Mewing doesnt cost anything and it can be done with other tasks, ie multitasking

Don't mew expecting results

-Just mew because it raises your submental region(frauds good hyoid bone position and helps look better in motion)
-forces you to have good posture which is good for overall health
-keeps your facial structure from getting any worse (downswung/reccesed)

Just do it because it's normal and if you get results consider it a bonus if not still good because of the benefits listed above

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and 8 others
JFL at the copers, just because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it doesn't work, especially when you barely even do 3 things on this list correctly for any significant amount of time.
6. Swallowing correctly
7. Chewing hard foods
8. chewing hard gums.
12. Wear a posture brace
15. No straws

JFL@u Cucks

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and 2 others
Don't mew expecting results

-Just mew because it raises your submental region(frauds good hyoid bone position and helps look better in motion)
-forces you to have good posture which is good for overall health
-keeps your facial structure from getting any worse (downswung/reccesed)

Just do it because it's normal and if get results consider it a bonus if not still good because of the benefits listed above
This is exactly why i do it
But i also expect to see results because i started at 16

But i say all this other stuff to make brainlets realise they cant lose out, and that you arent looksmaxing if you arent mewing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Deleted member 6129 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kingkellz and Elias
This is exactly why i do it
But i also expect to see results because i started at 16

But i say all this other stuff to make brainlets realise they cant lose out, and that you arent looksmaxing if you arent mewing
how old are u now?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

You’re literally changing your entire lifestyle.

24/7 chin tuck. Constantly having to make sure you’re mewing correctly and swallowing in the exact proper way. Sleeping on the god damn floor. Not even drinking out of straws. Wearing a posture brace. Etc. It all adds up to make your life much more discomforting and for what? If you’re an adult already, Mew himself agrees that you might be able to get only a tiny bit of movement and that’s after years of dedication. Not to mention there are no studies backing any of this for adults. I’m 23. Not everyone here is in high school.

I’d rather just shell out the money on surgery for a guaranteed MAJOR change that’s proven to work so I don’t have to do all that shit and I can actually reap the benefits immediately while I’m still in my prime. There’s care credit and it’s not a big deal to put aside some money every month.

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and 2 others
You’re literally changing your entire lifestyle.

24/7 chin tuck. Constantly having to make sure you’re mewing correctly and swallowing in the exact proper way. Sleeping on the god damn floor. Not even drinking out of straws. Wearing a posture brace. Etc. It all adds up to make your life much more discomforting and for what? If you’re an adult already, Mew himself agrees that you might be able to get only a tiny bit of movement and that’s after years of dedication. Not to mention there are no studies backing any of this for adults.

I’d rather just shell out the money on surgery for a guaranteed MAJOR change that’s proven to work so I don’t have to do all that shit and I can actually reap the benefits immediately. There’s care credit and it’s not a big deal to put aside some money every month.
IF you dont do this

Dont cry when your jaw surgery relapses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129, hoodmaxxnigga and 1 other person
JFL Low T for giving a shit about such amoeba tier iq posters
I feel sorry for him tbhqh he is in such deep denial. He's like an old man set in his ways and unwilling to see that he can be wrong.

He literally tried to tell me having muscles, deep voice, wide frame, and big dick is redpill/bluepilled cope JFL when there are ppl posting tinder results and actual scientific studies proving that they are crucial in terms of sexual attraction.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129, diggbicc and 1 other person
I’d much rather just spend money on surgeries that are guaranteed to make a major difference than waste so much time doing all that shit and having to change so many conscious and subconscious habits in the hopes that I’ll get a minor improvement after years of doing it.
When all is said and done.

New himself said its cope tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 6129
thanks for the fuel

i started focusing on mewing

sleeping on the floor without a pillow and hardmewing all the time

salludon > jewsky results wise
also waiting 4 my k2 and boron supplements to arrive

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and Elias
Imagine having to tell a girl that you can’t sleep on the bed with her because Lord Mew said it’ll make you uglier. Going out in public doing a constant chin tuck and having to explain to people that they’re actually the ones who are abnormal for not doing it. Getting a drink handed to you to try by some girl and you take the straw out and open the lid so you don’t have to sip out of the straw. Consciously limiting how much you laugh and not pushing yourself in the gym because you don’t want to breathe out of your mouth at any point. Not hanging out with friends occasionally when they ask because you have a hard mewing session you need to get to.

I can get on board with proper tongue posture to the best of your ability to prevent further deterioration with age. But make no mistake, this autistic level obsession is going to ruin your life and most likely not yield close the results you want. And you’d be much happier just putting in a little extra work for the cash to fund the surgeries you need.

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223, Deleted member 6401 and Elias

6. Swallowing correctly
7. Chewing hard foods
8. chewing hard gums.
12. Wear a posture brace
15. No straws

No point trying to prove mewing haters wrong. They have already made their minds up and you cant make them listen to you no matter what.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
Not a single word
coping3.gif

• +1
I feel sorry for him tbhqh he is in such deep denial. He's like an old man set in his ways and unwilling to see that he can be wrong.

He literally tried to tell me having muscles, deep voice, wide frame, and big dick is redpill/bluepilled cope JFL when there are ppl posting tinder results and actual scientific studies proving that they are crucial in terms of sexual attraction.
Jfl he is a manlet, twink, dicklet why else do you think he copes saying all those things don’t matter? The only cope he has is that tiktok fags get thot attention, that has an expiry date at 25

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kingkellz
Jfl he is a manlet, twink, dicklet why else do you think he copes saying all those things don’t matter? The only cope he has is that tiktok fags get thot attention, that has an expiry date at 25
Who’s he?

• +1
mike mew said no results over 25 just saying

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223, Deleted member 6401 and MrGlutton
  • +1
Doesnt astro still have a weak chin

Salludon is the best result but I’ll be honest, if I jut my jaw and squinch with my eye, I can fraud similar results. In fact I made a thread here months back where I had two pics of my jaw taken two days apart, and the difference was so much people accused me of “overdoing the jaw implant, looks unnatural as fuck, shit surgeon”. And I wasn’t even jutting in that, it was just lightning and debloated

• +1

Mewing is for broke boys.
This

• +1
Surgery mogs

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Mewing is cope

high iq tbh,mewing hard right now