muh muh muh implants

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s

From subhuman to giga subhuman

90% of all facial implants look like dogshit, they cannot mimic real bone since the around lying tissue only recognizes them as foreign unnatural material, thus the tissue does not wraparound itself like on real bone which why most implants tend to even feminize the face.
jfl if you are going to ascend with 'muh implants' if you don't have a good base this is how you gonna look

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin, BeestungLipsTheory, 5'8manlet and 12 others
He needed double jaw then implants

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin, middayshowers and Lorsss
  • +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and Deleted member 685
You dont see any good results in internet because most implants are done by normies who dont know a shit about stuff. There is a bunch of PSL users who got implants like @Saiyan and they got good results because they knew what they need to get to improve their looks not wasting money.
Also guy as your example is old fuck subhuman, he needs lefort 150.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, middayshowers, Deleted member 2012 and 14 others
The problem is BONE. Address the problem. It’s like giving a fat unhealthy depressed person SSRI’s

• +1
Reactions: noped, middayshowers, Deleted member 4209 and 3 others
Worst eye area I've seen in my life. Nigga looks high as fuck:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and incubus
What did he get aside a photoshoot?

• +1
Reactions: Romnel
muh implants n muh good base
alright ?

• JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth
You dont see any good results in internet because most implants are done by normies who dont know a shit about stuff. There is a bunch of PSL users who got implants like @Saiyan and they got good results because they knew what they need to get to improve their looks not wasting money.
well, having a good base is important too and having knowledge of what aesthetic and what isn't

He needed double jaw then implants

He needs reincarnation to be true and only do good things in this life.

Implants are usually a bad idea, if you need more than 5mm in some area it's legit over for you, never cross this mark.

I myself need 2mm on zygos, 3-4 on gonial angle to make it sharper and 5 on chin, I could just get a 7-8mm of chin implant to look more prominent, but I'll never do that because it'd look like shit

Btw, I can't even tell what he got

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Over, mikeock and 2 others
He needs reincarnation to be true and only do good things in this life.

Implants are usually a bad idea, if you need more than 5mm in some area it's legit over for you, never cross this mark.

I myself need 2mm on zygos, 3-4 on gonial angle to make it sharper and 5 on chin, I could just get a 7-8mm of chin implant to look more prominent, but I'll never do that because it'd look like shit

Btw, I can't even tell what he got
he got a malar implants
there's no surgey ascension for this man face

and new eyes, wider skull. its over for him
The deal with these middle aged men is that they have the cash to piss for some casual changes. They know it's over but would still like to look better for the sake of it
Btw that frontal pic has to be some lens distortion jeesus christ

he got a malar implants

there's no surgey ascension for this man face

He got soft implants, his surgeon is not blackpilled, he need thick implants since is has 0 bones

he looks like he has a boring personality.
maybe he should try getting some interesting hobbies instead being such a narcissist who gets plastic surgery hehe :3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, spark and Lorsss
Funny cuz greycels are the ones most likely to believe what you said in that thread. You should have seen my delusional asd post when I first joined

Funny cuz reaction score is 28 from old members

Give me lefort 7000 m8

Based Blackpilled thread bro.

• Love it
Reactions: the next o'pry
I look very good now with implants - Although I had an ideal base (North Atlantid, good skin, young etc)

But also got tissue work done + fillers...So it's hard to say what was superior...

I think the tissue work was more impactful...Really what u want is osteotomies if u have any indication of slightly measurable occlusion, which in itself should be a prescription for maxillary impaction.

Obviously..it's speaking to a wall - Because you haven't seen any real results if you haven't paid for consultations...But you are correct in the sense that base is everything, and you need the soft tissue work and forward growth first, before adding any mass and contouring.

• +1
Reactions: ascendingautist, OCDMaxxing, RAITEIII and 1 other person
When u make an argument u cant use extreme examples that didnt even do the right surgeries. Shit thread.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I look very good now with implants - Although I had an ideal base (North Atlantid, good skin, young etc)

But also got tissue work done + fillers...So it's hard to say what was superior...

I think the tissue work was more impactful...Really what u want is osteotomies if u have any indication of slightly measurable occlusion, which in itself should be a prescription for maxillary impaction.

Obviously..it's speaking to a wall - Because you haven't seen any real results if you haven't paid for consultations...But you are correct in the sense that base is everything, and you need the soft tissue work and forward growth first, before adding any mass and contouring.

Good base=Close to/Ideal Ratios

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
First guy got submalar cheek implants when he should have gotten malar or custom implants. Second guy was never going to look good no matter what he got.

Good base=Close to/Ideal Ratios
I had good ratios too...Keep in mind I got rated 5-5.5 pre surgery...

The issue was that the malar fat pads were completely thinned out to the utmost extent. I had dropped at 5% bodyfat before just cutting/starving myself to get shredded, so idk if it was because of that...Or just becoming an adult. However, it needed to be addressed.

Canthil tilt was slightly negative. My cheekbones were high-set, but they weren't very prominent, so I fixed those both too.

I fixed a bunch of small things and make it a good ascension. I probably overpaid, but it was worth every penny.

Having a brand new Audi or BMW doesn't matter to me at all if I'm not comfortable with my looks. Plus if I want one, I'll just buy one anyway.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, RAITEIII, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
NO ONE EXPLAINED WHAT IS BASE
NO ONE EXPLAIED WHAT IS HARMONY

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 2227
Fillers > Implants when it comes to the cheeks

Tell your doc to inject in the upper outer cheek and it will look decent

Implants are harder to customize for the cheek

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Zeta ascended
Good base= 5psl before surgery

Good base=
-5psl face
-white
-no deformities
-no major failos
-good lower third
-not norwooding

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Deleted member 2227
Why should you never cross 5mm?
I had good ratios too...Keep in mind I got rated 5-5.5 pre surgery...

The issue was that the malar fat pads were completely thinned out to the utmost extent. I had dropped at 5% bodyfat before just cutting/starving myself to get shredded, so idk if it was because of that...Or just becoming an adult. However, it needed to be addressed.

Canthil tilt was slightly negative. My cheekbones were high-set, but they weren't very prominent, so I fixed those both too.

I fixed a bunch of small things and make it a good ascension. I probably overpaid, but it was worth every penny.

Having a brand new Audi or BMW doesn't matter to me at all if I'm not comfortable with my looks. Plus if I want one, I'll just buy one anyway.
Do you have before/after pics?

Do you have before/after pics?
Yeah but I only show them to people who I trust..

Theres really no reason to see, other than for curiosity...Because people can already see the results of the surgeries I got on these surgeons websites and I advise people honestly on what to get.

My orbital rim implant results (They were custom and highly augmented) were straight shit, because the skin was thin. I needed fillers and used juvaderm voluma to get rid of the hollowness and fill out the dark circles.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Yeah but I only show them to people who I trust..

Theres really no reason to see, other than for curiosity...Because people can already see the results of the surgeries I got on these surgeons websites and I advise people honestly on what to get.

My orbital rim implant results (They were custom and highly augmented) were straight shit, because the skin was thin. I needed fillers and used juvaderm voluma to get rid of the hollowness and fill out the dark circles.
what's your psl rating after surgery??

what's your psl rating after surgery??
Theres no point in really speculating now but I have a measurable improvement..

From dark circles, upper eyelid exposure and slight NCT with bad lateral orbital rims

To

Forward orbitals with filler, PCT, hooded eyes and forward lateral rims that hood my eye from the side

Oh...And I also got 8k of Jaw filler over the course of the last 6 months to increase width, sharpness and angularity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

From dark circles, upper eyelid exposure and slight NCT with bad lateral orbital rims

To

Forward orbitals with filler, PCT, hooded eyes and forward orbital rims that hood my eye from the side

Oh...And I also got 8k of Jaw filler over the course of the last 6 months to increase width, sharpness and angularity.
do u have positive vector

To

Forward orbitals with filler, PCT, hooded eyes and forward lateral rims that hood my eye from the side

slaya

we need to make a giga thread on soft tissues there are so many techniques

• +1
b

beforw surgery u had it too?
I had negative orbital vector and extremely recessed under eyes in every sense

I got orbital rim implants and it did virtually nothing, made the vector a little better to the point where it was slightly above average perhaps...Then filler fixed the dark circles and made them more forward like I had thick skin (What I expected the implants to do)

Keep in mind I crafted these nearly PERFECTLY with Colonel from lookism...To the point where these are the types he now uses...And they still were underwhelming.

This is why I advise against off the shelf ones, because they'll be even more pathetic.

I got orbital rim implants and it did virtually nothing, made the vector a little better to the point where it was slightly above average perhaps...Then filler fixed the dark circles and made them more forward like I had thick skin (What I expected the implants to do)

Keep in mind I crafted these nearly PERFECTLY with Colonel from lookism...To the point where these are the types he now uses...And they still were underwhelming.

This is why I advise against off the shelf ones, because they'll be even more pathetic.
fuck.... Colonel was a genius! where did he go

slay account after surgery??

fuck.... Colonel was a genius! where did he go
I think he's just been busy with life and he was never really obsessed with looksmaxxing as much as I was, it was more of a hobby for him.

Last time I saw him he got a genio though. Made him look more Dom but less like a pretty boy. I've probably seen the most recent pics of him out of everyone from PSL...

We worked months on the implant. Was crazy. Great team effort
slay account after surgery??
Between 20-30

But it's less because of the surgeries, more because of me being more comfortable with myself to actually go out more and not reject friends because I hated myself.

I rotted away 2 years of my prime with no sex barely going out

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and forwardgrowth

5mm with fat/fillers tbh, with hard implants I'd say the limit is around 10mm, anything above this and it will look off

Every bone in the splanchnocranium grows in harmony with each other, it's extremely rare to lack that much of bone unless you're fucked up in other points on the skull too, if you completely lack chin, for example, it means your mandible isn't forward but downwards, Imagine putting +15mm of chin to get more prominence on it but still having an absolute shit +140 gonial angle?! It will look completely off.

Obviously, each case is a case, some people may lack on some part but others be normal, going above that mark could be ok for them

• +1
Reactions: SHARK

Colonel’s posts were insane. I remember that post where he absolutely dismembered that guy’s pic of his eyes with the shirt covering his face.

I haven’t seen your eye area but it sounds like mine.. UEE, recessed underneath, dark circles. You think orbital decompression would have fixed them?
679413EB 8A52 41E6 81CA 283719B67BCE
3EE578A3 471B 493E 8E75 7643E7F23934

Colonel’s posts were insane. I remember that post where he absolutely dismembered that guy’s pic of his eyes with the shirt covering his face.

I haven’t seen your eye area but it sounds like mine.. UEE, recessed underneath, dark circles. You think orbital decompression would have fixed them?
View attachment 182790View attachment 182791
I didn't need orbital decompression at all.

Orbital decompression is invasive. It sucks if someone needs it.

I think he's just been busy with life and he was never really obsessed with looksmaxxing as much as I was, it was more of a hobby for him.

Last time I saw him he got a genio though. Made him look more Dom but less like a pretty boy. I've probably seen the most recent pics of him out of everyone from PSL...

We worked months on the implant. Was crazy. Great team effort

Between 20-30

But it's less because of the surgeries, more because of me being more comfortable with myself to actually go out more and not reject friends because I hated myself.

I rotted away 2 years of my prime with no sex barely going out
Damn good for him, last post I saw he was trying to reshape his skull with cement + the genio, you guys worked tofether on the implant in terms of optimal projection and width? thats cool asf

• +1
I didn't need orbital decompression at all.

Orbital decompression is invasive. It sucks if someone needs it.
It may be for some surgeons but it says on Taban’s site that he uses a minimal incisions. It’s cheaper than I thought as well, around 6-10k, and he gives you complimentary fillers or fat transfers if you need it.