muh muh muh implants

Fillers > Implants when it comes to the cheeks

Tell your doc to inject in the upper outer cheek and it will look decent

Implants are harder to customize for the cheek
Then that would mean you would have to get it every year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
5mm with fat/fillers tbh, with hard implants I'd say the limit is around 10mm, anything above this and it will look off

Every bone in the splanchnocranium grows in harmony with each other, it's extremely rare to lack that much of bone unless you're fucked up in other points on the skull too, if you completely lack chin, for example, it means your mandible isn't forward but downwards, Imagine putting +15mm of chin to get more prominence on it but still having an absolute shit +140 gonial angle?! It will look completely off.

Obviously, each case is a case, some people may lack on some part but others be normal, going above that mark could be ok for them
The thing is, you can tell if someone is good looking from far away. I just don't feel like walking into a room with an extra 5mm cheeks is going to turn any heads. I need massive change.

How many mm of augmentation would you say this cheek filler result is?
67402753_535665897177445_2967334438192867577_n.jpg

Yeah but I only show them to people who I trust..

Theres really no reason to see, other than for curiosity...Because people can already see the results of the surgeries I got on these surgeons websites and I advise people honestly on what to get.

My orbital rim implant results (They were custom and highly augmented) were straight shit, because the skin was thin. I needed fillers and used juvaderm voluma to get rid of the hollowness and fill out the dark circles.
Did either (implant or fillers) raise your lower eyelid?

Damn good for him, last post I saw he was trying to reshape his skull with cement + the genio, you guys worked tofether on the implant in terms of optimal projection and width? thats cool asf
You get 3 stages with silicone crafting when you initially purchase the surgery option for implants..

I shared tons of pics of me...Then once the first craft came (with eppleys suggestion)

I shared it with him...We'd hop on a discord call and discuss the changes.

Then we'd decide where we needed more, where the optimal projection was and where it wasn't.

We added a lateral orbital rim insertion AFTER I got lateral orbital rim augmentation via osteotomy. Which was extremely risky aesthetically.

We added more upper lateral projection and set the implants even HIGHER up on the zygomatic arch then even high regular high set ones.

Thats just to name a few of the dozens of ways we slightly impacted the projections so that the implant would look more chiseled. Opposed to someone like surgerysoons or saiyans, because they didn't know how to modify the dimensions properly and just listened to their surgeon.

The surgeon is there to do the surgery, if you know what you want and what is best...He'll do it.
The thing is, you can tell if someone is good looking from far away. I just don't feel like walking into a room with an extra 5mm cheeks is going to turn any heads. I need massive change.

Almond eye surgery did, orbital rim implants can actually increase sclera show.

• +1
Reactions: Cope and forwardgrowth
You get 3 stages with silicone crafting when you initially purchase the surgery option for implants..

I shared tons of pics of me...Then once the first craft came (with eppleys suggestion)

Then we'd decide where we needed more, where the optimal projection was and where it wasn't.

We added a lateral orbital rim insertion AFTER I got lateral orbital rim augmentation via osteotomy. Which was extremely risky aesthetically.

We added more upper lateral projection and set the implants even HIGHER up on the zygomatic arch then even high regular high set ones.

Thats just to name a few of the dozens of ways we slightly impacted the projections so that the implant would look more chiseled. Opposed to someone like surgerysoons or saiyans, because they didn't know how to modify the dimensions properly and just listened to their surgeon.

The surgeon is there to do the surgery, if you know what you want and what is best...He'll do it.

ever get in contact with @Surgerymax during the process?

Theres no point in really speculating now but I have a measurable improvement..

From dark circles, upper eyelid exposure and slight NCT with bad lateral orbital rims

To

Forward orbitals with filler, PCT, hooded eyes and forward lateral rims that hood my eye from the side

Oh...And I also got 8k of Jaw filler over the course of the last 6 months to increase width, sharpness and angularity.

Why jaw fillers and not jaw implants?

damn he’s extremely informative. pretty sure he’s studying to be a surgery. he’s blackpilled on looks and is the most knowledgeable person i’ve come in contact regarding looks. it’s insane

Why jaw fillers and not jaw implants?
Cuz I'm not waiting 6+ more months of planning the implant, getting the appointment for surgery, then recovering. I've wasted enough time

And implants cannot even come close to mimicking the sharpness of fillers. Fillers are godly in that respect.
damn he’s extremely informative. pretty sure he’s studying to be a surgery. he’s blackpilled on looks and is the most knowledgeable person i’ve come in contact regarding looks. it’s insane
At the time I didn't know who he was since this was 2018 when we were planning

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, I'mme, forwardgrowth and 2 others

Around 4, her head is more on the 3/4 view on the after picture while the before is leaning more towards a side profile than a front, which makes the ogee curve disappear more.

giphy.gif

She has a short mid-face, so it looks belieavable.

Bottom line at the end of the day base it what matters... I don't get these super old guys getting surgery the money would be better spent on hookers.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 2846
Bottom line at the end of the day base it what matters... I don't get these super old guys getting surgery the money would be better spent on hookers.
“why do all these youngsters get surgery? they’re so young and full of energy. they could surely get a girlfriend if they went outside.”

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 3679, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
So what is the age when its to late for surgery? Im almost 26, and starting to think it could be to late for me.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
So what is the age when its to late for surgery? Im almost 26, and starting to think it could be to late for me.
don’t listen to him. good looking surpasses validation from women. it will give u a better quality of life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
I think he's just been busy with life and he was never really obsessed with looksmaxxing as much as I was, it was more of a hobby for him.

Last time I saw him he got a genio though. Made him look more Dom but less like a pretty boy. I've probably seen the most recent pics of him out of everyone from PSL...

We worked months on the implant. Was crazy. Great team effort

Between 20-30

But it's less because of the surgeries, more because of me being more comfortable with myself to actually go out more and not reject friends because I hated myself.

I rotted away 2 years of my prime with no sex barely going out
I still talk to Colonel, he’s been off psl sites for a long time, def won’t join this site

only really talks to me and @oldcell now I think

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, oldcell and Deleted member 2846
What you need for proper ascension with surgery:

1. A good base, at least PSL 5
2. A long time blackpilled PSLer who's done research down to the millimeter on every procedure they need
3. A doctor that's done over 100 procedures of the kind you want
4. Enough money to get all the work done, and at least two botches fixed

If you don't have any of these, uncanny valley awaits you. Though you can also proudly rock an uncanny valley look and pull it off. Nicki and Kylie did it. Barrett does it too.

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis, Deleted member 2846 and the next o'pry
He needs reincarnation to be true and only do good things in this life.

Implants are usually a bad idea, if you need more than 5mm in some area it's legit over for you, never cross this mark.

I myself need 2mm on zygos, 3-4 on gonial angle to make it sharper and 5 on chin, I could just get a 7-8mm of chin implant to look more prominent, but I'll never do that because it'd look like shit

Btw, I can't even tell what he got
how do you know how much u need ?

What you need for proper ascension with surgery:

1. A good base, at least PSL 5
2. A long time blackpilled PSLer who's done research down to the millimeter on every procedure they need
3. A doctor that's done over 100 procedures of the kind you want
4. Enough money to get all the work done, and at least two botches fixed

If you don't have any of these, uncanny valley awaits you. Though you can also proudly rock an uncanny valley look and pull it off. Nicki and Kylie did it. Barrett does it too.
grand canyon IQ

Ascend to chad or to human?
Chad. Which means everything because being human with no mental problems is the bare minimum needed to survive

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and forwardgrowth
I still talk to Colonel, he’s been off psl sites for a long time, def won’t join this site

only really talks to me and @oldcell now I think
Yup i have colonel at facebook , talk together time to time

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth

You should looksmax, no matter your age, JFL
how do you know how much u need ?

Comparing a original pic vs morph and making an estimation of how much is needed

You should looksmax, no matter your age, JFL
Im not talking about gym, finasteride, filler and skincare. Im talking about getting both jaws broken, suffering 3-4 months of recovery and paying 40k for surgery. What is the benefit when young girls 18-25 afterwards still consider me as to old? Maybe using these 40k for hookers, is really the better alternative.

Attachments

• IMG_20190930_091958_489.jpg
    IMG_20190930_091958_489.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 41
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Stingray
Im not talking about gym, finasteride, filler and skincare. Im talking about getting both jaws broken, suffering 3-4 months of recovery and paying 40k for surgery. What is the benefit when young girls 18-25 afterwards still consider me as to old? Maybe using these 40k for hookers, is really the better alternative.

If you're past 30, sure you won't get girls that age, if not, it's worth.

Yeah but I only show them to people who I trust..

Theres really no reason to see, other than for curiosity...Because people can already see the results of the surgeries I got on these surgeons websites and I advise people honestly on what to get.

My orbital rim implant results (They were custom and highly augmented) were straight shit, because the skin was thin. I needed fillers and used juvaderm voluma to get rid of the hollowness and fill out the dark circles.

Did you get filler over implants? I didn't know that was possible.
I had negative orbital vector and extremely recessed under eyes in every sense

I got orbital rim implants and it did virtually nothing, made the vector a little better to the point where it was slightly above average perhaps...Then filler fixed the dark circles and made them more forward like I had thick skin (What I expected the implants to do)

Keep in mind I crafted these nearly PERFECTLY with Colonel from lookism...To the point where these are the types he now uses...And they still were underwhelming.

This is why I advise against off the shelf ones, because they'll be even more pathetic.

lmfao nvm. Was very interested until I realized you were joking.

Did you get filler over implants? I didn't know that was possible.

lmfao nvm. Was very interested until I realized you were joking.
What am I joking about?

What am I joking about?
Colonel was a giant meme on lookism dude. "COLONEL REVEALED HIS SECRETS TO ME AND SHOWED ME HOW HE'S LOOKSMAXXED", proceeds into various threads about him with same looking pics of a skinny black guy lmao, with all the islam and bbc lookism users saying how great he looks and how they have secret communication with him and the like.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Colonel was a giant meme on lookism dude. "COLONEL REVEALED HIS SECRETS TO ME AND SHOWED ME HOW HE'S LOOKSMAXXED", proceeds into various threads about him with same looking pics of a skinny black guy lmao, with all the islam and bbc lookism users saying how great he looks and how they have secret communication with him and the like.

He's real dude lol...

All of those are based on a real person who posted there...He's an OG

Agreed, implants look dog shit and fake, swollen, bulbous, unnatural. Same as fake tits. What you need are osteotomies and HGHmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry

I'd say 40... after all I would do is a hair transplant or other minor implants but not an osteonomy.

Agreed, implants look dog shit and fake, swollen, bulbous, unnatural. Same as fake tits. What you need are osteotomies and HGHmaxxing.
But you will never get this masculine square look with osteotomy. For example a weak and round chin cant turn in to a chad masculine one without implant. I think most implant results are looking fake, because people choose to big implants, or are strange old/gay people.

How do you think my implant design should have been modified? Just more projection overall, or more projection to specific areas of the implants?

How do you think my implant design should have been modified? Just more projection overall, or more projection to specific areas of the implants?
I can't tell by looking at you...

I would need the final design pic

I can't tell by looking at you...

I would need the final design pic

Here you go:

IMO the projection on each side should have been 5.5 mm and 7.5 mm instead of 3.5 mm and 5.5 mm

Here you go:

IMO the projection on each side should have been 5.5 mm and 7.5 mm instead of 3.5 mm and 5.5 mm

He did a good job in layman's terms...Your maxilla is just shit so he probably didn't take that into account as much as he should have

View attachment 182712
From subhuman to giga subhuman
View attachment 182713
90% of all facial implants look like dogshit, they cannot mimic real bone since the around lying tissue only recognizes them as foreign unnatural material, thus the tissue does not wraparound itself like on real bone which why most implants tend to even feminize the face.
jfl if you are going to ascend with 'muh implants' if you don't have a good base this is how you gonna look
From subhuman to easter-egg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and the next o'pry
He did a good job in layman's terms...Your maxilla is just shit so he probably didn't take that into account as much as he should have

Yeah I know, it kind of pisses me off TBH, especially since he gave this older female patient significant paranasal augmentation:

Can you believe that shit? What reasonable justification could he have for not giving me ANY paranasal/premaxillary augmentation at all?

Theres no point in really speculating now but I have a measurable improvement..

From dark circles, upper eyelid exposure and slight NCT with bad lateral orbital rims

To

Forward orbitals with filler, PCT, hooded eyes and forward lateral rims that hood my eye from the side

Oh...And I also got 8k of Jaw filler over the course of the last 6 months to increase width, sharpness and angularity.
I have come to learn that fillers completely dissolve after some time is a myth and that they may remain for way long time than what we're told.

What has your experience been with them?

I have come to learn that fillers completely dissolve after some time is a myth and that they may remain for way long time than what we're told.

What has your experience been with them?
They've been fine

Can fillers mimik the effects and sliding genio would give me?
Yeah probably...I don't see why not..

But fillers are meant more for volume...So it's not gonna look exactly the same..

Genio will move the chin forward and not necessarily widen it...

If u get fillers, the surgeon will most likely try to strengthen the chin horizontally and vertically

Yeah probably...I don't see why not..

But fillers are meant more for volume...So it's not gonna look exactly the same..

Genio will move the chin forward and not necessarily widen it...

If u get fillers, the surgeon will most likely try to strengthen the chin horizontally and vertically
Thanks man. Given I'm a student I can afford at max 2ml at this point, would 2ml be sufficient for some vertical and horizontal augmentation of chin (only)?

Thanks man. Given I'm a student I can afford at max 2ml at this point, would 2ml be sufficient for some vertical and horizontal augmentation of chin (only)?
Yeah it will be a small improvement but definitely pushing it...U probably will not be satisfied if you spend all ur money on it..

I'd say with 4ml you could get a pretty damn good results

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
Yeah it will be a small improvement but definitely pushing it...U probably will not be satisfied if you spend all ur money on it..

I'd say with 4ml you could get a pretty damn good results

If someone already has a chin/jaw implant can they get filler over it or is that a bad idea?

You dont see any good results in internet because most implants are done by normies who dont know a shit about stuff. There is a bunch of PSL users who got implants like @Saiyan and they got good results because they knew what they need to get to improve their looks not wasting money.
Also guy as your example is old fuck subhuman, he needs lefort 150.
lefort million

@KEy21 did you see the photos I posted of the other patient's facial implant designs? Do you think the same sort of paranasal implant design would benefit me? I just don't understand why he totally avoided augmenting that area, considering how shitty my maxilla is