"Muh white IQ" is an epic cope

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Only about 20 or so percent of whites have an IQ higher than 110-115 which is the minimum amount to be good at advanced labor/tasks.This means that while whites have higher IQ on average than ethnics it basically doesn't matter for the overwhelming majority of whites. White incels who cope with IQ are lying to themselves.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 1329
Only about 20 or so percent of whites have an IQ higher than 110-115 which is the minimum amount to be good at advanced labor/tasks.This means that while whites have higher IQ on average than ethnics it basically doesn't matter for the overwhelming majority of whites. White incels who cope with IQ are lying to themselves.
iq helps with moneymaxxing that helps with surgery

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather
incels.is tier thread. kek at being banned there so you post it here

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather and androidcel

tf? what website are you on where white people try to cope with IQ? I've literally never seen that happen.

caucasians me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 999
post free iq test for us to brag about how we are smart

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 999
tf? what website are you on where white people try to cope with IQ? I've literally never seen that happen.

All the time on incels and lookism.

All the time on incels and lookism.

Maybe I'm not looking hard enough but I've never seen it. IQ doesn't have anything to do with looksmaxxing in the first place so who gives a shit.

On an unrelated topic, if you're going to try and show that white people are stupid, why would you pull a statistic that literally states white people are on average smarter than other races and ethnicities? The average is literally the only information that matters when you're making such general statements. That was the most counter-intuitive information you could bring up to make an argument like that tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
cumskin IQ is dead average 100. smarter than niggers and spics, dumber than curries and gooks.

shit thread rope

I may be ugly, fat, unemployed and incel, but at least i have a high IQ (maybe)!!!!!! Take THAT, Tyrone.

over for many copes

average white = 100
average ethnik = 85-90