MUH WHITE WOMAN LOVE BBC. MUH WHITE WOMAN LOVE ETHNICS... (GTFIH)

ThreadMatters

ThreadMatters

SSG solja
Y'all should know this already:
The females sexuality is Chadsexual

Lemme enlighgen u cucks on this one since 1/2 posts i see are muh cumskin bitchs luv ethnics muh white bitchs luv bbc muhmuhmuh

This is what they really meant by this:

SmartSelect 20201018 163926 Chrome

"Damn I hate white boys"
SmartSelect 20201030 091309 Chrome

"I actually love white boys"

"Damn i dont like black guys"
26xp minneapolis floyd superJumbo

""
975875218acf0225f9323431b972d36b

"Asians are so fucking disgusting ugh "
D552a9cecda570c9fe2b904868c99bd6

"Woah asians are my favourite"
Hr8pw9yjjk441

"Curries are so creepy and disgusting ugh"
Images 25

"Hold me aryan daddy"
Images 29

Never listen to a word these fucking roasties are saying on jewish app like jewtok. Yes im talking to u @TheSavior how comes ur ass is KHHV even ur the masterrace u say u is

TL;DR
What really comes to at the end is looks and only looks. Fck the racepill tbh

@TheCopefulCurry @Hozay @RealLooksmaxxer

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gamma, Looks234, RoundHouse and 40 others
Tenor 1 1

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1cel, RoundHouse, Deleted member 9355 and 8 others
@SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 9380, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
He looks like @Amnesia not gonna lie

Hr8pw9yjjk441
177063EF F980 4C1E BDBA E71BCAEE3A08

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Copeful, JizzFarmer, MentalistKebab and 4 others
Your threads are usually shit but this is a good one ngl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Copeful, Deleted member 9355 and 7 others
Cope thread. Disabled White MOGS ALL ETHNICS.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6111, ThreadMatters, Deleted member 9355 and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
Didnt someone run the chang on tinder and he got like 30 ish matches?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 9380
I think there still is racial hierarchy when it comes to dating but it’s not as black and white. For instance Indian and gook chads will still slay but not as much as North antlantid chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 9355 and 5 others
I think there still is racial hierarchy when it comes to dating but it’s not as black and white. For instance Indian and gook chads will still slay but not as much as North antlantid chads
Idk bro from what i see ed irl was smth like who look good slay who look like shit are khhv and im talking about gypsies here jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Certain phenos halo, certain colorings halo, through a combination of instinct and media.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, johncruz12345, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
Good thread.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
thred

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Good thread

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and ThreadMatters
"Hold me aryan daddy"
images (29).jpeg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 9499 and 2 others
You could do this with any category or compartmentalization of anything. Race is just one descriptor we use, and its good because it tends to line up with genetics that give people certain morphological features. Men and women put people in racial categories and make decisions based on that, even if they say they dont.

I suppose you could say that white women dont actually hate guatemalen men, they just hate short men with small frames who are sexually unattractive and have a central american accent. But that is how the average Guatemalan man is. The average man from guatemala is 5’5 and has almost none of the attractive features that women want. Sure, maybe you could find that one in a million guy who is 6’2 and has a really sharp jaw and a compact midface and a thin projecting nose, etc., but when people look at a guatemalan or south asian guy and they dont like him, they dont tell their friends “this man who has south asian genetic ancestry was sexually unattractive because of his small size, short stature, and unappealing morphological features” they say “ew he is a stinky indian. Gross”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, fogdart, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
Scoobydoofruitsnacks 12311595136660710903380787272234667489076579n

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cleftcel and Deleted member 9380
haven't we seen this thread like 30 times? not a diss at you

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
You could do this with any category or compartmentalization of anything. Race is just one descriptor we use, and its good because it tends to line up with genetics that give people certain morphological features. Men and women put people in racial categories and make decisions based on that, even if they say they dont.

I suppose you could say that white women dont actually hate guatemalen men, they just hate short men with small frames who are sexually unattractive and have a central american accent. But that is how the average Guatemalan man is. The average man from guatemala is 5’5 and has almost none of the attractive features that women want. Sure, maybe you could find that one in a million guy who is 6’2 and has a really sharp jaw and a compact midface and a thin projecting nose, etc., but when people look at a guatemalan or south asian guy and they dont like him, they dont tell their friends “this man who has south asian genetic ancestry was sexually unattractive because of his small size, short stature, and unappealing morphological features” they say “ew he is a stinky indian. Gross”
True,there aren't equal amount of chads in all races.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
most white girls dont want ethnics no matter how goodlooking because of the stigma/low status. Its just niche game

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel and Deleted member 6723
Ikr this fcking jews deserved to be gassed alive for what theu did to us
you are an absolute backstabbing faggot, the only one that deserves to be raped is you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 1680
Y'all should know this already:
The females sexuality is Chadsexual

Lemme enlighgen u cucks on this one since 1/2 posts i see are muh cumskin bitchs luv ethnics muh white bitchs luv bbc muhmuhmuh

This is what they really meant by this:

View attachment 770596
"Damn I hate white boys"
View attachment 770599
"I actually love white boys"

"Damn i dont like black guys"
View attachment 770602

""
View attachment 770605

"Asians are so fucking disgusting ugh "
View attachment 770606

"Woah asians are my favourite"
View attachment 770608

"Curries are so creepy and disgusting ugh"
View attachment 770612

"Hold me aryan daddy"
View attachment 770614

Never listen to a word these fucking roasties are saying on jewish app like jewtok. Yes im talking to u @TheSavior how comes ur ass is KHHV even ur the masterrace u say u is

TL;DR
What really comes to at the end is looks and only looks. Fck the racepill tbh

@TheCopefulCurry @Hozay @RealLooksmaxxer

its more nuanced than this in asia chang has to compete with a white guy ,

most white girls wont be with ethnics no matter how goodlooking because of the stigma. Its just niche game
this is cope unless ur curry then its on hard mode

Cope. BBC mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
this is cope unless ur curry then its on hard mode
No lol 19/20 couples i see are white girl + white guy even tho my town is 50% ethnic. Its very low status/stigma for a white girl to be with an ethnic, ur delusional if u think otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, 5'8manlet and Deleted member 6723
No lol 19/20 couples i see are white girl + white guy even tho my town is 50% ethnic. Its very low status/stigma for a white girl to be with an ethnic, ur delusional if u think otherwise
where do you live?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
where do you live?
I imagine its the same in other countries according to @Dr Shekelberg @HowAmIAlive123 @Mathafack

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
@Tony u still mad sweet lossus??:cry: i thougt we were frens:feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
This chadsexual thing is taken too far. Racepill is still real, it's just that looks level badly beats it. It's not to say that race has no impact at all. Broderick Hunter and the chang guy can't perform nearly as well as a white or mulatto slayer on tinder

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 6111, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
This chadsexual thing is taken too far. Racepill is still real, it's just that looks level badly beats it. It's not to say that race has no impact at all. Broderick Hunter and the chang guy can't perform nearly as well as a white or mulatto slayer on tinder
exactly and the quality of girls ethnics will get is much lower (low class/unattractive).

i tried this on tinder with mulatto vs white guy on same PSL and the white guy got much better quality girls.

but i did try a goodlooking mulatto hipster guy and he got some attractive hipster girls, so its niche game

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and johncruz12345
exactly and the quality of girls ethnics will get is much lower (low class/unattractive).

i tried this on tinder with mulatto vs white guy on same PSL and the white guy got much better quality girls.

but i did try a goodlooking mulatto hipster guy and he got some attractive hipster girls, so its niche game
man the girls in your area must really not like ethnics then. Wow. In Canada, I'd say that ethnics do pretty well based on my experiments.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
I transcend humanity
E2F1C835 2EFF 4018 A42A 3E4F20E84675

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, 5'8manlet, Copeful and 5 others
most white girls dont want ethnics no matter how goodlooking because of the stigma/low status. Its just niche game
Cope. Unless you live in a really racist place.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
several other users from my area agreed with me.
Ok thats probably true. I live in a white infested ethnic area, so its the opposite here.

an ethnic infested country in west europe. I imagine its the same in other countries according to @Dr Shekelberg @HowAmIAlive123 @Mathafack
Sweden is still largely white though

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and johncruz12345
LMAO AT THE SEAMLESS INTEGRATION OF NORDICSISSY INTO THE OP

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and ThreadMatters
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, ThreadMatters, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
@Yuyevon is a cuck I hear, he gets off on thinking about ethnics fucking Swedish women
idc if girls are with white guys or ethnics, most guys I see are subhuman af

idc if girls are with white guys or ethnics, most guys I see are subhuman af
Most guys irl and on here are chad or chadlite

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Melo95 and Deleted member 5393