Multiple GL users here are larping

R

RAITEIII

Satire account
About what they did to achieve their looks. Be wary of anyone who claims to have grown bone mass over night. That's surgery and filler.

I can understand that you dont want to risk some people potentially learning u have done those procedures irl even if its beyond unlikely, but a big FUCK YOU to all those. Salludon is the biggest larp and amnesia is the only real user who isnt photoshopping and claiming weird shit about his looks...

Also I want to tell you guys that people with money arent THAT unaware of looksmaxxing and many dudes u see with incredible bone structure have been facially enhanced.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, oatmeal, UltimateMan and 13 others
@Salludon shade

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 8165 and RAITEIII
@Salludon shade
Felt tempted to tag a list of users here who are LARPing but well dont want beef JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Darkstrand, DharkDC and 2 others
indeed they are bunch of larpers, morphers.
Arvid.png

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, UltimateMan, Deleted member 10524 and 5 others
Sounds legit tbh. But srsly it's kinda based if they lie to and gaslight normtards asking if they've had work done coz who wants to voluntarily increase the competition?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan, Deleted member 10524, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
Salludon used plastic implants from the Ganges River.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro

Blackpill Multiple GL users here are larping​

Jump to newIgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="RAITEIII"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/2/2116.jpg?1607496743[/IMG]

RAITEIII

Cocainecowboymaxxing​

About what they did to achieve their looks. Be wary of anyone who claims to have grown bone mass over night. That's surgery and filler.

I can understand that you dont want to risk some people potentially learning u have done those procedures irl even if its beyond unlikely, but a big FUCK YOU to all those. Salludon is the biggest larp and amnesia is the only real user who isnt photoshopping and claiming weird shit about his looks...

Also I want to tell you guys that people with money arent THAT unaware of looksmaxxing and many dudes u see with incredible bone structure have been facially enhanced.

+1 Reply
  • +1
Reactions:Won'tStopNoodling, lutte and kjsbdfiusdf

• WTF
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10177 and Deleted member 7240
Sounds legit tbh. But srsly it's kinda based if they lie to and gaslight normtards asking if they've had work done coz who wants to voluntarily increase the competition?
They are just retards and mentally insane imo.

I get u say that irl. People think that my 4 inches is natural growth. But posting here pics about gl you are/ascension claiming by your own initiative that you suddenly grew centimetres of bone structure naturally with chewing /mewing is just insane and beyond dishonest. These people have been helped multiple time by this forum and they're paying back with delusional lies.

If they dont want to disclose this, there are many ways to avoid it, starting by not being a fucking attention whore who cant help but boast about their looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 7776
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
He was exposed by @Almu :oops: @ArvidGustavsson can I link thread?
Link it why u asking him
Is he ur master
All arvid does is eat salmon and cry in his moms basement

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 7776 and Deleted
Link it why u asking him
Is he ur master
AND morph his pictures. Arvid and me videochatted today dont want piss him off maybe he doxxes me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted
Link it why u asking him
Is he ur master
But @ArvidGustavsson is a mogger chad i dont see y he would fraud his pics they look real

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
But @ArvidGustavsson is a mogger chad i dont see y he would fraud his pics they look real
His subhuman years mentally damaged him. Dont trynna find anymore explanation

• So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted
But bro the Salludon mewing technique is so advanced that it even grows your penis!

Your telling me people lie on the internet?
Who would have guessed?

• +1
Reactions: audreyen
I’m okay with seeing how many people outside the forum potentially see your posts, it’s not like we aren’t aware they’re using surgery

ive larped sry