[OP] Mum and dad and then me

Jimsonbobson505

Jimsonbobson505

Zephir
Time online
86d 9h 11m
Turns out my grandad isn't really my grandad he died before he ever knew he had a grand son Im gonna find out what he looked like cause I think he had natural tanned skin but tbf though my grandad that's has been with me all my life does look like the guy from shining with a prominent eyebrow ridge so win win 😂

Attachments

eyearea

eyearea

Knowledgable
Time online
34d 12h 36m
Turns out my grandad isn't really my grandad he died before he ever knew he had a grand son Im gonna find out what he looked like cause I think he had natural tanned skin but tbf though my grandad that's has been with me all my life does look like the guy from shining with a prominent eyebrow ridge so win win 😂
sorry but your mum looks like cheap whore

Patrick Baitman

Patrick Baitman

Reservation in Dorsia is just a phone call away
Time online
13d 21h 0m
Your dad rocks a proper warrior skull like you, noice. You do look alot like him, fear the norwood btw. Your mum had an above average bone structure, if I take the make up out of the equation. And you have 6 PSL potential if you work in your jaw

apollothegun

apollothegun

The Square // Comfort is the worst addiction
Time online
61d 21h 2m
Liam Gallagher is your dad ? Mirin

W0KESTMOTHF

W0KESTMOTHF

I’m cool with all the gods. Gods recognize gods.
Time online
5d 13h 32m
higgabigga

higgabigga

Psl2 Russian Slavcel Untermensch
Time online
23d 22h 44m
Your dad looks Chad

Jimsonbobson505

Jimsonbobson505

Zephir
Time online
86d 9h 11m
Your dad rocks a proper warrior skull like you, noice. You do look alot like him, fear the norwood btw. Your mum had an above average bone structure, if I take the make up out of the equation. And you have 6 PSL potential if you work in your jaw
Funny thing is he didn't have to leanmax guess that's because he didn't have to worry about technology subdueing him though he says to me though all the girls wanted him and still he has a successful rate with them 😂 but thanks bro I black pilled mum bit cause she fat now saying do you know what you had really good cheek bones and all she goes on about is her cheek bones starting to show again 😂

Jimsonbobson505

Jimsonbobson505

Zephir
Time online
86d 9h 11m
He didn't Norwood he shaved his head but he let it grow back to only keep shaving it he skull mogs tyson fury there photo of him and my dad together he also hand mogs him aswell

Patrick Baitman

Patrick Baitman

Reservation in Dorsia is just a phone call away
Time online
13d 21h 0m
He didn't Norwood he shaved his head but he let it grow back to only keep shaving it he skull mogs tyson fury there photo of him and my dad together he also hand mogs him aswell
That's pretty fucking awesome ngl. You've a really good set of genes, mirin

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jimsonbobson505 [Not OP] Here's my mum and dad Ratings 23
FailedChadlite [OP] Rate my Dad Ratings 2
ZHZ1773 [Not OP] Rate my ogre dad. Ratings 57