Mum and dad and then me

Hey you an laugh about me having a average frame all you want but if you look facially we're exactly the same even down to power and speed so you know genetics stay with me

I was not joking, I think you are megachad

And all I did through my teenage years was play halo and question my sexuality luckily enough I know what I am and I know I'm straight I'm hungry for pussy right now 😂
Your dad would b proud jfl

how tall is your dad

Imagine being too lazy to put bedsheets on your matress, like op

dad looks good, mom is a trashy whore, you got your meathead fathers iq and your moms terrible phenotype

You and dad look alike, maybe you will look more alike in the future

• +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505
Your mom looks very hypergamous but after seeing your Dad I'm sure that he kept her ass in line

I was not joking, I think you are megachad

You honestly think that? I think OP looks fucked. Dad is Chad and hopefully OP looks more like him in the future. They are similar for sure

You honestly think that? I think OP looks fucked. Dad is Chad and hopefully OP looks more like him in the future. They are similar for sure
I think i got chad potential give it time

Just doxx your entire family theory

Turns out my grandad isn't really my grandad he died before he ever knew he had a grand son Im gonna find out what he looked like cause I think he had natural tanned skin but tbf though my grandad that's has been with me all my life does look like the guy from shining with a prominent eyebrow ridge so win win 😂

You look decent in this pic good colouring as well

Couldnt there still be written thing online ab ur dad as the bodyguard?
God knows who cares if I got model potential my life is gonna be out there anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Absolute mogger mentality.
Plus I don't actually have any hatred towards anyone here so if they did try doxx me that's a bitch move all I'm trying do is make it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Plus I don't actually have any hatred towards anyone here so if they did try doxx me that's a bitch move all I'm trying do is make it
Ofc I dont think anyone would!

You will be such a Slayer.
If you can:
Skin tone maxx
Eye Brow maxx
Leanmaxx

your dad had an interesting job ngl.

you look like an exact clone of him, except he has massive frame. can't really tell yours

your dad had an interesting job ngl.

you look like an exact clone of him, except he has massive frame. can't really tell yours
Mines average but if I work out above average or even more my genes might have some hidden talent they wanna show me

Turns out my grandad isn't really my grandad he died before he ever knew he had a grand son Im gonna find out what he looked like cause I think he had natural tanned skin but tbf though my grandad that's has been with me all my life does look like the guy from shining with a prominent eyebrow ridge so win win 😂
I personally would like to see more pictures of your mom and less of you and your dad.