Mum and dad and then me

Jimsonbobson505

Jimsonbobson505

Banned
Turns out my grandad isn't really my grandad he died before he ever knew he had a grand son Im gonna find out what he looked like cause I think he had natural tanned skin but tbf though my grandad that's has been with me all my life does look like the guy from shining with a prominent eyebrow ridge so win win 😂

Attachments

• i1017338.jpg
    i1017338.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 1,113
  • Screenshot_20200627_014426_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20200627_014426_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 206
  • Snapchat-955085432.jpg
    Snapchat-955085432.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 187
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, graycel, Heguldus and 5 others
why r u sucking ur cheeks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: graycel, laske.7, Deleted member 6191 and 4 others
is that liam and or noel gallagher
ur dad really looks like you jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, BigBoy, BigBiceps and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and BigBiceps
Ok

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Turns out my grandad isn't really my grandad he died before he ever knew he had a grand son Im gonna find out what he looked like cause I think he had natural tanned skin but tbf though my grandad that's has been with me all my life does look like the guy from shining with a prominent eyebrow ridge so win win 😂
sorry but your mum looks like cheap whore

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Heguldus, AbandonShip, Ritalincell and 12 others
yeah i can see that. u look similar. very DOM
And all I did through my teenage years was play halo and question my sexuality luckily enough I know what I am and I know I'm straight I'm hungry for pussy right now 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Ritalincell and SpearOfOrion
Your dad rocks a proper warrior skull like you, noice. You do look alot like him, fear the norwood btw. Your mum had an above average bone structure, if I take the make up out of the equation. And you have 6 PSL potential if you work in your jaw

Liam Gallagher is your dad ? Mirin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
I am sick of your fucking threads. Added to my ignore list

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, puppymaxer, Good_Little_Goy and 5 others
Dad Chad

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Chad dad ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6467, Incoming, Sikkunt23 and 2 others
Your dad looks Chad

Your dad rocks a proper warrior skull like you, noice. You do look alot like him, fear the norwood btw. Your mum had an above average bone structure, if I take the make up out of the equation. And you have 6 PSL potential if you work in your jaw
Funny thing is he didn't have to leanmax guess that's because he didn't have to worry about technology subdueing him though he says to me though all the girls wanted him and still he has a successful rate with them 😂 but thanks bro I black pilled mum bit cause she fat now saying do you know what you had really good cheek bones and all she goes on about is her cheek bones starting to show again 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, BigBoy and Patrick Baitman
Why don't you join SAS?You have military face.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Pietrosiek
Your dad looks like a WW2 Chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Htobrother
Why don't you join SAS?You have military face.
Cause armies are all led by the new world order plus I ain't get fucking vaccinated Na Na

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, looksmaxxtocope, Deleted member 6191 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Pietrosiek and Htobrother
He didn't Norwood he shaved his head but he let it grow back to only keep shaving it he skull mogs tyson fury there photo of him and my dad together he also hand mogs him aswell

• Woah
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Patrick Baitman
He didn't Norwood he shaved his head but he let it grow back to only keep shaving it he skull mogs tyson fury there photo of him and my dad together he also hand mogs him aswell
That's pretty fucking awesome ngl. You've a really good set of genes, mirin

He also has alot of power and ferocious speed he's basically white tyson he knocked out a full football team uk and he's also put people in comas lasting years he's also knocked out ozzy Osborne

• JFL
  • Woah
How tall is he?

That's pretty fucking awesome ngl. You've a really good set of genes, mirin
Thanks man I just hope that I can carry on the legacy of being the last men of europe being high T cause we all know we're slowly being weakened and unfortunately it's either this decade or next 2 where white men have been fully weak and femnised

• +1
He also has alot of power and ferocious speed he's basically white tyson he knocked out a full football team uk and he's also put people in comas lasting years he's also knocked out ozzy Osborne
DAMN your dad is like a testosterone God

Thanks man I just hope that I can carry on the legacy of being the last men of europe being high T cause we all know we're slowly being weakened and unfortunately it's either this decade or next 2 where white men have been fully weak and femnised
Beware the jooz and goat fuckers who are bleeding your country like a pig

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Htobrother
DAMN your dad is like a testosterone God

Beware the jooz and goat fuckers who are bleeding your country like a pig
Trust its not there fault all colours can comparate unfortunately we are far from that from happening now all colours should stay in there distinct environment and shag there own coloured woman to keep on making superior men of colours and men not of colour but unfortunately jews don't like that

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6191, SpearOfOrion and 2 others
You look exacly like your dad

Isn’t that the bittersweet symphony dude?

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Even if you think something, don't have to say it. That's his mom, Jesus.
Na Na it's sound I don't care people that progect hate are the ones most emotionally damaged

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and BigBiceps
Yes you are megachad, One of the best looking people alive I would say. You also have a massive frame from what I can see.

Yes you are megachad, One of the best looking people alive I would say. You also have a massive frame from what I can see.
Hey you an laugh about me having a average frame all you want but if you look facially we're exactly the same even down to power and speed so you know genetics stay with me

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy