Muscle inserts will 100% determine your overall aesthetics as gymcel

Loud_Jock

Loud_Jock

HGH + TRT Fountain of youthmaxxing
The more muscle i build the more I'm starting to realize how poor my muscles inserts are and how detrimental it is to my overall aesthetics.

My pectoral muscles insert to the sides of my sterum leaving a gap between the pecs that will never really fill in giving my chest a hollow appearance.

Compare that to someone like Brad Pitt who due to great pectoral inserts still appear to have a reasonably "full" and developed chest even with almost no muscle mass on it. As you can see it looks uniformly "full" over the whole chest area.

I also have SHIT biceps inserts which means no matter how much i lift my arms will never be filled out. There will always be a gap between my forearms and biceps.

Compare this guy (shout out to Lunimarco those gains ain't loyal)

To Lou Ferrigno and can see how much more aesthetic it is with long biceps. Not to mention you will actually look big in a t shirt with long biceps.

This is true for all muscles such as forearms (wristcels will never fill out forearms) or calves.

I'll leave you with this photo of two well developed bodybuilders. One has top tier inserts the other subhuman inserts,

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, shakmax, goat2x and 8 others
inserts me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Toth's thot, Yuya Moggershima and 7 others
insertions = genetics = it’s over

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, ultra18, Lolcel and 1 other person
which one is it with the better insertions? can't tell much difference tbh

• +1
Reactions: Acnno
I feel you.
I have a mild form of pectus excavatum. Which means I can't get square pecs. I just have bone mass in between the pecs and on top of the sternum.

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam and xefo
which one is it with the better insertions? can't tell much difference tbh
Black guy. Guess it's an autistic gymcel trait to notice such things.

Look at the black guys biceps and triceps. They look like they attach down at the forearms. His forearm muscles stretch down to his wrists whereas on the white dude he barely look like he has forearms and there is a gap between biceps and elbow.
Now look at the chests. While it's easy to just assume the black guy has a much more muscular chest it's his superior inserts that makes the chest look round and full.

It’s a sign of lack of mewing in childhood

no but seriously insertions are important but as long as your ripped it doesn’t matter that much, arnold schwarzenneger had a 4pack and short biceps and still was a beast now its true that he was amazing in everything else it still shows that with okay insertions you can look really good

Black guy. Guess it's an autistic gymcel trait to notice such things.

Look at the black guys biceps and triceps. They look like they attach down at the forearms. His forearm muscles stretch down to his wrists whereas on the white dude he barely look like he has forearms and there is a gap between biceps and elbow.
Now look at the chests. While it's easy to just assume the black guy has a much more muscular chest it's his superior inserts that makes the chest look round and full.
Ok. I still think it doesn't matter much. We aren't bodybuilders.
Frame rules over everything. Big hands, wide shoulders.

clavicle bone length..

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Posture halo > insertion halo

muscle insertions are mostly cope outside of the bodybuilding industry im sorry.

no girl has ever said that my chest insertions are asymmetrical or that my bicep head is short, they always just complimented my body

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and Heguldus
It's legit

Good insertions and muscle bellies makes them seem more shredded and bigger
It's an illusion tbh

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Effortless and CrazyFitLover
what are muscle insertion

I do believe girls pick up on that shit
Especially abs and chest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and Loud_Jock
I do believe girls pick up on that shit
Especially abs and chest
They may not know why they are getting wet looking at that particular body but their subconscious do.

They may not know why they are getting wet looking at that particular body but their subconscious do.
Yeah they didn’t pick lautner And Pitt just because movies told them too
Size is more important but I feel like if your not big you need to have good inserts or forget about body game

True that tbh

I have ok frame but look way better because of my insane muscle insertion, it gives me illusion of better frame too because my shoulder muscle are so round and not flat

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E and Deleted member 7521
Woah man are you seriously telling me that genetics are everything? In a Looksmaxxing forum?
Stop the fucking presses...

Long biceps head is not ideal.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Whos said long biceps head is better?
Longer heads have a overall rounder appearance
Shorter heads have higher peaks
Neither of them are bad

Whos said long biceps head is better?
Longer heads have a overall rounder appearance
Shorter heads have higher peaks
Neither of them are bad
Well sure but most people don't walk around flexing their biceps or end up with a biceps large enough to full their arm even if it's short.

The more muscle i build the more I'm starting to realize how poor my muscles inserts are and how detrimental it is to my overall aesthetics.

My pectoral muscles insert to the sides of my sterum leaving a gap between the pecs that will never really fill in giving my chest a hollow appearance.

Compare that to someone like Brad Pitt who due to great pectoral inserts still appear to have a reasonably "full" and developed chest even with almost no muscle mass on it. As you can see it looks uniformly "full" over the whole chest area.

View attachment 662296

I also have SHIT biceps inserts which means no matter how much i lift my arms will never be filled out. There will always be a gap between my forearms and biceps.

Compare this guy (shout out to Lunimarco those gains ain't loyal)
View attachment 662303
To Lou Ferrigno and can see how much more aesthetic it is with long biceps. Not to mention you will actually look big in a t shirt with long biceps.
View attachment 662304
This is true for all muscles such as forearms (wristcels will never fill out forearms) or calves.

I'll leave you with this photo of two well developed bodybuilders. One has top tier inserts the other subhuman inserts,

View attachment 662306
is 20.5 inch bideltoad good, I gymmaxxed and gained 20 lbs of muscle, and went from 19.5 to 20.5 inches