Musclemass means Life

Htobrother

Htobrother

Jiggo
Focus on putting on muscle do everything possible to gain if you are skinnycel I descended a lot after losing my muscle mass clothes don’t fit like they used to , lats are not wide anymore I don’t feel like a real motherfucker who can beat and choke women w/o muscle mass
If I have my muscle mass even if I gain 2-3kg of lean muscle I feel like I’m Someone and mog almost everyone in public and more motivated to go on partys because I will mog

Stay in
POSITIVE NITROGEN RETENTION
Have growth factors
Enough calories and stretch your muscles drink your coffee and green tea eat your potassium And protein and shit take your multivitamin if you have the money take your mstack and maybe Tren+Test cycle if you don’t mind the possible side effects
Workout try to progress
Muh skinny chad has frame you can improve it a lot by packing lean muscle
Go and buy 20pounds of lean muscle imagine putting that on your body
You forgot frame and that other shit huh?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Robocok, Deleted member 7313 and Entschuldigung
you're a 100% right
muscle: presence

• Love it
Reactions: Htobrother
stephen hawking no muscles and is dead legit theory op

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, MentalistKebab, Jerard and 3 others
Working out does help a lot ngl, but biggest lifemog is intellect and financial success. If youre big as fuck, incredibly jacked and aesthetic but you make $9 an hour no one cares. Youre gonna get shut down by the guy who graduated from Harvard Law school summa cum laude even if he's 5'6 and 110 pounds

• JFL
AqNXD0M 460s v1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, dridrimo, MentalistKebab and 4 others
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Soontm and Deleted member 7313
Bulking is retarded
Just get lean

You can keep laughing it wont change😂😂
Nigga I literally can't take you seriously after seeing that photo, you look like utter shit my son and on top of that you're on my dick 24/7 talking about muh dom mogs while you literally look like a reddit cuck and not to mention your 5'11 king of the manlets height, Imagine being 17 at the end of puberty already being able to grow a beard and than to grow 7 centimetres
Simone

B31D560F 8D8A 4EF8 87FC 0DEF89B34A18

• JFL
Reactions: ShineBright and Deleted member 2352
Nigga I literally can't take you seriously after seeing that photo, you look like utter shit my son and on top of that you're on my dick 24/7 talking about muh dom mogs while you literally look like a reddit cuck and not to mention your 5'11 king of the manlets height, Imagine being 17 at the end of puberty already being able to grow a beard and than to grow 7 centimetres
View attachment 425341
View attachment 425336
I look like UTTER SHIT😂😂😂😂
Hahahhha real life tells me different.
Also Im 190 cm you little shit.
You are just talking crap you degenerate tranny.
😂😂😂
Keep crying for me .
If you were in Germany you would get your ass handed to ya
Also If I look like shit you look like An ugly tranny dickrider
807D7E63 8D6E 4736 A7F0 92E8DD0AE6D7
JFLLLLL
Stfu you ugly moron.

• +1
Legit. If you haven't at least noobgainmaxxed you aren't trying

• +1
I look like UTTER SHIT😂😂😂😂
Hahahhha real life tells me different.
Also Im 190 cm you little shit.
You are just talking crap you degenerate tranny.
😂😂😂
Keep crying for me .
If you were in Germany you would get your ass handed to ya
Also If I look like shit you look like An ugly tranny dickriderView attachment 425342JFLLLLLView attachment 425343 Stfu you ugly moron.
02F1B63C 6A97 4F8B 92A8 0B5BC7E7438D

vs
20200513 161139
Giphy 2 1

Instead of imagining i just went ahead and did it. I purchased 20 lbs of muscle at my local muscle retailer and attached it to my body. Thank you for the thread

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, dridrimo, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
B31D560F 8D8A 4EF8 87FC 0DEF89B34A18

You're only sucking his dick because he's a subhuman coping with muh muscles like you
So what bitch?
I havent showered in days.Not Shaven in days Not even have a normal haircut in that picture while you are litterally posing
Also JFL you look like a gay tranny THOSE EYRBROWS😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
JFL YOU LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE WOMAN AND THEN A DEFINED JAW😂😂😂😂View attachment 425354
Nigga I was literally shocked when I saw your photo, I thought that you looked like a high t mogger but instead I saw this, a fucking subhuman who literally looks like a reddit cuck and on top of that, I literally have more bone mass on my jaw than your entire skeleton and I will also age better than you JFL, The only reason you're obsessed with me and you hate my guts is because deep down you know I mog your whole ancestry line, now keep barking for your master

Last edited:
View attachment 425353
You're only sucking his dick because he's a subhuman coping with muh muscles like you

Nigga I was literally shocked when I saw your photo, I thought that you looked like a high t mogger but instead I saw this, a fucking subhuman who literally looks like a reddit cuck and on top of that, I literally have more bone mass on my jaw than your entire skeleton and I will also age better than you JFL, The only reason you're obsessed with me and you hate my guts is because deep down you know I mog your whole ancestry line, now keep barking for your master
So what?I dont look like a high t mogger?
When did I say I do.I said Its better to be Dom
I know Im more on the pretty side,which you say Is better anyways.So what you barking so hard for?Youre calling me subhuman😂Which makes it even funnier looking at you.
Im no subhuman.Because If I would be you would be too.We both look equally as cuck.I would argue you even more.So stfu and dont act like you a special snowflake.

muscle mass MOGS irl cause the average dude doesnt really have any, but, that's easier said than done. You can train 2 years natty and still look average in a long sleeve shirt if ur lean

I will never understand what youre trying to say?
I get told Im „Pretty“ every single day ?
Really dont understand your purpose...
JFL at you for comparing your subhuman self with me, you literally look like horse fieces, muh pretty when you literally have no feature of a prettyboy while I have them all and look like the classic Tiktok chad, nigga you are so delusional and fighting with you is a waste of time, I got my answer when I saw your photo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, PYT and Deleted member 2352
JFL at you for comparing your subhuman self with me, you literally look like horse fieces, muh pretty when you literally have no feature of a prettyboy while I have them all and look like the classic Tiktok chad, nigga you are so delusional and fighting with you is a waste of time, I got my answer when I saw your photo
We should just leave it.
i understand your coping calling me ugly
When everyone calls me pretty and good looking.
Its aight.I really dont care about youre opinion
I have 0 respect for your tranny face anyways.

We should just leave it.
i understand your coping calling me ugly
When everyone calls me pretty and good looking.
Its aight.I really dont care about youre opinion
I have 0 respect for your tranny face anyways.
I literally never provoked you and you kept being on my dick 24/7 trying to insult me and you literally pmed a certain user about me, that only confirms how much I live rent free in your head but whatever helps you sleep at night you fucking uggo

I literally never provoked you and you kept being on my dick 24/7 trying to insult me and you literally pmed a certain user about me, that only confirms how much I live rent free in your head but whatever helps you sleep at night you fucking uggo
I never Pmed @Copemaxxing (Jfl at certain user tbh)
About you JFL😂😂
He said You fucked alot of girls out of nowhere.
And I said I dont believe this cuck being a slayer.
Thats it.
I never Pmed anyone about you.

You're literally the most annoying guy i've ever seen in this forum
probably you're a trans foid because a normal man wouldn't act like this, and it comes from a psychocel
:feelshehe:

I never Pmed @Copemaxxing (Jfl at certain user tbh)
About you JFL😂😂
He said You fucked alot of girls out of nowhere.
And I said I dont believe this cuck being a slayer.
Thats it.
I never Pmed anyone about you.
Doesn't matter what a subhuman like you believes, I'm literally slaying foids that would never acknowledge you as a human being while you have a crush on an average Russian foid and don't tell me you slayed her because you wouldn't call her muh crush, keep barking for me dog

E
Doesn't matter what a subhuman like you believes, I'm literally slaying foids that would never acknowledge you as a human being while you have a crush on an average Russian foid and don't tell me you slayed her because you wouldn't call her muh crush, keep barking for me dog
you are such an annoying arrogant shit.
I could slay anyone at my school because theres no one that mogs my height and face.
Also I already met with my „Crush“
And dont like her at all.
Thats why I didnt slay.She has no body anyways I wont even try with her.Shes annoying as fuck,Shes russian so thats expected.
I also got asked out by my class becky mutliple times.And never did anything because I was More Aspie back then,Than now
D0F4DB52 B7AE 4DBE A8C5 407A1B11F1A0
But Im muh ugly right😂
I also have a good eye area which you cant see.I havent shaved in days.Not even done my hair.
You are still an arrogant piece of shit.
Nobody likes you.
Your going around calling everyone ugly when you yourself look like a tranny plastic horse.
Stfu will ya

E

you are such an annoying arrogant shit.
I could slay anyone at my school because theres no one that mogs my height and face.
Also I already met with my „Crush“
And dont like her at all.
Thats why I didnt slay.She has no body anyways I wont even try with her.Shes annoying as fuck,Shes russian so thats expected.
I also got asked out by my class becky mutliple times.And never did anything because I was More Aspie back then,Than now
View attachment 425395But Im muh ugly right😂
I also have a good eye area which you cant see.I havent shaved in days.Not even done my hair.
You are still an arrogant piece of shit.
Nobody likes you.
Your going around calling everyone ugly when you yourself look like a tranny plastic horse.
Stfu will ya
Thanks for the photo, you literally confirmed everything that I said and the only users that don't "like me" are subhumans such as yourself, so that should tell you something, like my nigga we are literally not the same species and I'm still caging at the fact of you calling yourself a prettyboy

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
Thanks for the photo, you literally confirmed everything that I said and the only users that don't "like me" are subhumans such as yourself, so that should tell you something, like my nigga we are literally not the same species and I'm still caging at the fact of you calling yourself a prettyboy
Aight then.

Aight then.
Out chad

is that really you? Your jaw is nate garner tier wtf.

i think you are larping. Guys that look like that don’t write in max font size and randomly insult others.
It's me and he started everything first

Looks like u have frame urself given ur hand and wrists op