My .05 cents on improving this place

HowAmIAlive123

HowAmIAlive123

Kraken
@her @knajjd @Master @Sergeant @Alexanderr @Gargantuan
this one is going to be a long one, but hear me out

Ive noticed that some changes were made, mainly being able to change ur name for a payment (is it confirmed? thats only what ive heared tbh)

so i asked myself the question how you can improve this place, since it went to the shitter when this account was made (see the correlation?)

Security:
Let's not forget that this site is highly controversial, eventhough most people are not aware of that. Just look up incel documentaries, and how misrepresented incels are (inb4 muhh this is not an incel site.. literally most users here are actually virgins, and anything that discusses blackpill ideas is automatically an incel site. If the average women, or person in that matter would know about this site, she would call it an incel site..) Therefore annonimyty should be the no1 priority.

-Aware users, how to use vpns, and anything that can help being annonymous on this site.
-threads or comments, where you accidently gave too much info about your personal life, should be able to get deleted
-Pictures youve send other people on here, should be able to get removed
Since people would abuse that, with constantly deleting comments, threads or pics, and it would take alot of time to actualy remove them, it should be a feature that costs a little, like .10cents (since in my case, with 3k posts, theres alot of things that i want to get removed, because those things could hunt me if i dont neetmaxx and actually focus on a carreer irl)

User Well-being:
This site is fun, ngl, and i actually use it as an replacement as social media, since u cant be as non-NT as you want. (only repercusion is getting called SFcel but indians that are mad about JBW, and the privilages white people have in the dating market)
And since alot of people signing up at this place, didnt gave it a third second to thing about their usernames, they end up with shitty names as myself..
Its obvious that you dont want to get ur mods alot of work (which is understandable, they are probably not getting paid, and losing mods because of the loadwork would be annoying as an admin), changing usernames, since alot of people "abuse" that system
That should be a service that should get charged some money, that is reasonable, like 25euro once.

Overall:
The biggest one,
The blackpill is spreading (you cant deny that, and im not posting any studies, since its so obvious. tiktok + social media in generall is the no1 reason for the blackpill to spread. more and more people are getting aware on how easy women have it nowadays, how easy they have it in dating, etc), which is good, but sadly as an side effect, you get people finding out about this place, exploring the looksmaxxing section, and actually learn something off it.

This is annoying alot of users, since we want to keep roiding, tret, surgeries a secret. Why not only make the "looksmaxxing section" private, to users, that already posted here before hand? OffTopic and the rating section should still be viewed by the public. That will force those lurkers to make an account, to actually explore the section. And if the request is too high? 5euro a month. But also consider, allowing users to view and post there that had an account beforehand, before "The reset" (the ascesion plan of this forum, stated by this post. Lets call it the great reset) And dont forget

Anything posted in the offtopic section should be removed, since alot of looksmaxxing stuff has been shared there, and would cost too much time to actually delete every post that mentioned anything looksmaxxing related. You want to keep looksmaxxing stuff in the looksmaxxing section, and anything blackpill related to the offtopic section. clear differencation

There has to be strong rules against mentioning anything looksmaxxing related in the "Off-Topic" section, like giving straight up 50%s, since it might help normies find about looksmaxxing stuff.
Since this site is not really a actual looksmaxxing site (no matter to deny that, everything had been said like 20times already, theres not more to explore.. and actions speak louder then words, this place is just a blackpill space for some non virgins making threads about anything blackpill related) you might as well try to change this places name to something like blackpill.me, theblackpill.su
This place is mostly about the blackpill, with a slight touch of looksmaxxing.

Make a subsection for only blackpill videos, to share content. (i know its allowed to post videos on the offtopic section, but that would help to get more order in this shithole)

Also (yes thats my opinion on it. eventhough they dont suffer the same) faggots should be allowed in the looksmaxxing section, because they know their shit aswell. but ban them in the offtopic section tbh

@copingvolcel yes i know i baited u the last time, but i would actually love to hear ur thoughts about the wall of text that i just wrote

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 9090, machinemoggingchad and 10 others
only real niggaz are allowed to reply here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Dn rd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 11748, balding17yomanletcel and 2 others
good thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WTFCGod and HowAmIAlive123
My suggestion to improve this place would be removing the Offtopic section. I don't see why it would be necessary to have an Offtopic section on a site that is meant to be a community for people looking to improve their looks. I personally think that it actually makes it harder for users to focus on looksmaxing, which is the reason why we're all here, right? Besides, there's already a site for off-topic discussion (incels.is). I understand that this would pretty much "kill" the forum (or maybe not), but it's for the best.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, IndianJock, Deleted member 10524 and 6 others
My suggestion to improve this place would be removing the Offtopic section. I don't see why it would be necessary to have an Offtopic section on a site that is meant to be a community for people looking to improve their looks. I personally think that it actually makes it harder for users to focus on looksmaxing, which is the reason why we're all here, right? Besides, there's already a site for off-topic discussion (incels.is). I understand that this would pretty much "kill" the forum (or maybe not), but it's for the best.
well the thing with incels.is is that ur getting banned once ur a non virgin jfl
also its 100% a honeypot, i would never post there
why not make a generall blackpill forum? incels.is has a theme, people who never got laid
looksmax.me about looksmaxxing
what about people that are geniully just blackpilled?
@Sergeant

incels.is has a hard blackpill bend, thats the problem, even in an offtopic section there you have hardcore fatalist dipshits

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and TheChosenChad
incels.is has a hard blackpill bend, thats the problem, even in an offtopic section there you have hardcore fatalist dipshits
dude i would love to find a blackpill forum, but this one has a looksmaxx theme, and incels.is you need to be virgin

I meant to react with a :love: but I accidentally used a :lul: so don't get mad at me

• JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
I meant to react with a :love: but I accidentally used a :lul: so don't get mad at me
hahah u stuppid nigger i was getting excited to get a high quality reply haha

Dn rd

• +1
@her @knajjd @Master @Sergeant @Alexanderr @Gargantuan
this one is going to be a long one, but hear me out

Ive noticed that some changes were made, mainly being able to change ur name for a payment (is it confirmed? thats only what ive heared tbh)

so i asked myself the question how you can improve this place, since it went to the shitter when this account was made (see the correlation?)

Security:
Let's not forget that this site is highly controversial, eventhough most people are not aware of that. Just look up incel documentaries, and how misrepresented incels are (inb4 muhh this is not an incel site.. literally most users here are actually virgins, and anything that discusses blackpill ideas is automatically an incel site. If the average women, or person in that matter would know about this site, she would call it an incel site..) Therefore annonimyty should be the no1 priority.

-Aware users, how to use vpns, and anything that can help being annonymous on this site.
-threads or comments, where you accidently gave too much info about your personal life, should be able to get deleted
-Pictures youve send other people on here, should be able to get removed
Since people would abuse that, with constantly deleting comments, threads or pics, and it would take alot of time to actualy remove them, it should be a feature that costs a little, like .10cents (since in my case, with 3k posts, theres alot of things that i want to get removed, because those things could hunt me if i dont neetmaxx and actually focus on a carreer irl)

User Well-being:
This site is fun, ngl, and i actually use it as an replacement as social media, since u cant be as non-NT as you want. (only repercusion is getting called SFcel but indians that are mad about JBW, and the privilages white people have in the dating market)
And since alot of people signing up at this place, didnt gave it a third second to thing about their usernames, they end up with shitty names as myself..
Its obvious that you dont want to get ur mods alot of work (which is understandable, they are probably not getting paid, and losing mods because of the loadwork would be annoying as an admin), changing usernames, since alot of people "abuse" that system
That should be a service that should get charged some money, that is reasonable, like 25euro once.

Overall:
The biggest one,
The blackpill is spreading (you cant deny that, and im not posting any studies, since its so obvious. tiktok + social media in generall is the no1 reason for the blackpill to spread. more and more people are getting aware on how easy women have it nowadays, how easy they have it in dating, etc), which is good, but sadly as an side effect, you get people finding out about this place, exploring the looksmaxxing section, and actually learn something off it.

This is annoying alot of users, since we want to keep roiding, tret, surgeries a secret. Why not only make the "looksmaxxing section" private, to users, that already posted here before hand? OffTopic and the rating section should still be viewed by the public. That will force those lurkers to make an account, to actually explore the section. And if the request is too high? 5euro a month. But also consider, allowing users to view and post there that had an account beforehand, before "The reset" (the ascesion plan of this forum, stated by this post. Lets call it the great reset) And dont forget

Anything posted in the offtopic section should be removed, since alot of looksmaxxing stuff has been shared there, and would cost too much time to actually delete every post that mentioned anything looksmaxxing related. You want to keep looksmaxxing stuff in the looksmaxxing section, and anything blackpill related to the offtopic section. clear differencation

There has to be strong rules against mentioning anything looksmaxxing related in the "Off-Topic" section, like giving straight up 50%s, since it might help normies find about looksmaxxing stuff.
Since this site is not really a actual looksmaxxing site (no matter to deny that, everything had been said like 20times already, theres not more to explore.. and actions speak louder then words, this place is just a blackpill space for some non virgins making threads about anything blackpill related) you might as well try to change this places name to something like blackpill.me, theblackpill.su
This place is mostly about the blackpill, with a slight touch of looksmaxxing.

Make a subsection for only blackpill videos, to share content. (i know its allowed to post videos on the offtopic section, but that would help to get more order in this shithole)

Also (yes thats my opinion on it. eventhough they dont suffer the same) faggots should be allowed in the looksmaxxing section, because they know their shit aswell. but ban them in the offtopic section tbh

@copingvolcel yes i know i baited u the last time, but i would actually love to hear ur thoughts about the wall of text that i just wrote
Believe or not but I have moved on from looksmax a few days ago, I have realized that I was only using this site to procrastinate and give some false meaning to my life, when in reality, life has no meaning, not even women can fix that, so doing all that work to get them is a waste of time, I'm trading in the black pill for nihilism and hedonism, I'll still keep gymmaxxing though.

I only come here to check notifications out of curiosity when I am really bored, but I no longer reply to every post. The 20 days I spent posting might seem like a lot but I spent a lot more time on reddit and youtube before that. I think what helped me the most to want to quit is the way you guys have been treating me, since I often lack self control, I really needed that negative feedback to push me to quit my bad habits.

In a way, this site fixed me, I find PC gaming fun again, movies and anime are also a lot more fun now than they used to be, and I no longer feel the need to post long essays since I know now that it's pointless. If I ever feel the need to write, I'll just write reviews of games, movies, tv shows, anime and books instead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Joe Yabuki and HowAmIAlive123
Didn't @Master work for the FBI

• +1
Honest points.

• +1
Believe or not but I have moved on from looksmax a few days ago, I have realized that I was only using this site to procrastinate and give some false meaning to my life, when in reality, life has no meaning, not even women can fix that, so doing all that work to get them is a waste of time, I'm trading in the black pill for nihilism and hedonism, I'll still keep gymmaxxing though.

I only come here to check notifications out of curiosity when I am really bored, but I no longer reply to every post. The 20 days I spent posting might seem like a lot but I spent a lot more time on reddit and youtube before that. I think what helped me the most to want to quit is the way you guys have been treating me, since I often lack self control, I really needed that negative feedback to push me to quit my bad habits.

In a way, this site fixed me, I find PC gaming fun again, movies and anime are also a lot more fun now than they used to be, and I no longer feel the need to post long essays since I know now that it's pointless. If I ever feel the need to write, I'll just write reviews of games, movies, tv shows, anime and books instead.
hmm understandable, i kinda lost joy to those psl sites aswell, and i mean ive been posting since like early 2020 (inb4 but u joined july, you niggaz dont know my past)
something that i kinda enjoy tho is chilling on psl discords, i mean i like the users, but not the website, if that makes sense

also that i baited u the last time that bad jfl, i promise u, i will read the whole thing

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
just $0,05? broke ass

• +1
I agree with having an option to delete your posts. People dont realize how a compilation of all the threads you have made can be used to identify someone.

• +1
I agree with having an option to delete your posts. People dont realize how a compilation of all the threads you have made can be used to identify someone.
yup, a big one, i gave away too much info aswell

What can u even buy with a nickel bro.