My 1 year neck training experience

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
It's been just a year

Pic:

23223076 1470553429658970 1872465649 o   Kopia

The second picture is taken as a frame from a video from my main phone camera, from a few meters away - tried to be as honest as possible

I gained around 3-4,5 cm

Started with 34,5 cm +- to 38,5 cm - (I'm never sure if I measure right)

Facts:
- didnt bulk, simmilar bf in both pics
- didnt use steroids
- didnt experience sleep apnea (under 41 cm Im probably safe)
- didnt experience major pain/any issue (I do a solid warm-up)
- people don't laugh at me at gyms/ quite the opposite - Im not much bigger in general, but I think people respect me more
- Im more satisfied with my looks, of course its not a miracle but it definetly helps people like me - narrowjaw
- PEOPLE DONT TRAIN IT -crazy, they train legs and shit but I've never seen anyone training neck
- Especially when Im pumped and I as a "small guy" stand next to a "big guy", experienced bodybuilder and have bigger neck than him....quite funny

I do this exercies:

Front and back
I train neck every other training (1-2x per week) - 1 training front or back

Now Im at 40 kg x 4 sets x 20 reps front
and 30 kg x 4 sets x 20 reps vack

Started with 5 kg on both, and added 5kg when I reached 25-35 reps

What are my plans?
- Gain more muscle and lose BF to look better

Do I recommend training neck - Yes
but expect around 3-5 cm in a year (without bulking)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rudevzz, Deleted member 4300, RealSurgerymax and 40 others
Quality experience report.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf, PrisonMike, SPFromNY914 and 4 others
Congrats.

I had similar experience with neckmaxxing.
One of the most legit and easily done looksmax tips

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, PrisonMike, Deleted member 4416 and 7 others
strong neckmaxx results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Cleftcel, Deleted member 1707 and 1 other person
masc looking neck and good post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 1707 and Chico Chicowski
good job my guy. looking good

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Deleted member 1707 and Chico Chicowski
The most intimidating part of someones body is their neck tbh. thank god normies laugh at the neckpill

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Norwooder, Deleted member 4416 and 7 others
The one more thing that I forgot about, its not a fact but its weird and probable.

In the past, I had a few motivational waves for lifting. Every time I did it, I lost height

Now I attend the gym, train neck and somehow Im a little bit taller than usual (maybe stretching neck helps??)
But still I can not support it with a 100% guarantee. Might be bs might be true

Nice your neck got longer looking and more defined

So you only did this video?

Nice your neck got longer looking and more defined

So you only did this video?

Only that nothing else, since the begining, didnt train sides (in opinion of some people its a waste time, cause they train the same muscles as back and front)

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
It's been just a year

Pic:

View attachment 85928

The second picture is taken as a frame from a video from my main phone camera, from a few meters away - tried to be as honest as possible

I gained around 3-4,5 cm

Facts:
- didnt use steroids
- people don't laugh at me at gyms/ quite the opposite - Im not much bigger in general, but I think people respect me more
- Im more satisfied with my looks, of course its not a miracle but it definetly helps people like me - narrowjaw
- PEOPLE DONT TRAIN IT -crazy, they train legs and shit but I've never seen anyone training neck
- Especially when Im pumped and I as a "small guy" stand next to a "big guy", experienced bodybuilder and have bigger neck than him....quite funny

I do this exercies:

Front and back

What are my plans?

but chico, you don't need to tren ur neck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
legit thread

• +1
Did your voice change? @xForgotMyName and op

good results man

Did your voice change? @xForgotMyName and op

didn't notice something like that tbh

i believe a lot of things mentioned online might apply only to roidcels who see a big difference in size.

learning about neck training is a revelation tbh

• +1
Holy, fuuuuuukkkkiiiinnn shiet.
What an ascention tbh.
Well done boyo, well done indeed.

Well gentlemen that just about sums it up for me, time to neck maxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 2275

Of course Chad has a big muscular neck without touching a weight

Thank you bro.
Be careful not to overdo it. It's a dangerous place here and maybe that is why it's so attractive.

do you slay more?

do you slay more?
still a virgin, but going to thailand in 1,5 months
But people started telling me that I look better

a) friend from collage told me that she didnt recognize me after summer break
b) I've been told by professor that she didnt recognize me because I've changed that much
c) Today (believe me or not) I went to the office to pay for the passports (going to TH), I gave clerk (her, 38, +- 4.5/10 PSL) my ID, she told: you've changed a lot (pic taken when I was 18), I asked: "Did I get old?", she said: "no, you became better looking... if I can be honest with you"

and then dopamine rash through the roof

Neck has definetely changed my lower third and I look more masculine and better looking
But its also a little stubble game, better haircut, skinmaxxing, my squincing eyes method, eyebrows grooming etc.

Looksmaxing/potentialmaxing works, but you also need money... I believe that I could be easy a chadlite/eye-raped on streets if I had money i.e. for fillers and few other things

I see myself now when I'm pumped during a neck training this is actually is. I need around 2-4 cm more (probaby neck size when pumped) and of course a lower bf and that's a sweetspot

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Pendejo, wannaimprove and 2 others
Lower BF is indeed a game changer. I might get back hollow cheeks soon.

I can tell you mog just by looking at these 2 pictures

fuck I feel bad rn

fuck I feel bad rn
this is one of a KEY factors which lead to me kissing 17 yo blond pretty hot slim girl

that should be your motivation

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove

fuck I feel bad rn
Don't feel bad bro, try to see this as motivation.

I'm going to train my neck for the first time right now lol, pure lifefuel.

How are u virgin?

It's been just a year

Pic:

View attachment 85928

I gained around 3-4,5 cm

Facts:
- didnt use steroids

I do this exercies:

Front and back

What are my plans?

Hate to be a negative nancy but the 1st pic you're literally wearing a sweater up to your neck while the 2nd pic you're wearing a tee exposing your neck + at a closer camera angle. If you're going to make a neck comparison at least wear the same shirt and have the same angles JFL.
JFL at all the ppl falling for this coping shit.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Hate to be a negative nancy but the 1st pic you're literally wearing a sweater up to your neck while the 2nd pic you're wearing a tee exposing your neck + at a closer camera angle. If you're going to make a neck comparison at least wear the same shirt and have the same angles JFL.
JFL at all the ppl falling for this coping shit.
True but neck training clearly works so it not cope, his results are just slightly exaggerated by the angles

True but neck training clearly works so it not cope, his results are just slightly exaggerated by the angles

Exactly he's angle frauding and exposing his neck in the 2nd pic. If you look at the distance of the green line (neck perimeter to ear) you can tell it's the same distance. Pay attention to the green line since he angle frauded on the right.
0Untitled

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Depressed Twink
Exactly he's angle frauding and exposing his neck in the 2nd pic. If you look at the distance of the green line (neck perimeter to ear) you can tell it's the same distance. Pay attention to the green line since he angle frauded on the right.
View attachment 108022
So are you saying his neck didn’t grow ? It clearly did, the neck is just another muscle, train it and generate hypertrophy and it will grow, no different to your chest arms legs etc

View attachment 108022
Imagine coping this hard, regardless of the angle you can still see a lot more definition even in the center of his neck.

Get off your ass and start training your neck faggot..

Imagine coping this hard, regardless of the angle you can still see a lot more definition even in the center of his neck.

Get off your ass and start training your neck faggot..

cry for me.

cry for me.
someone would have to see my in the real life to tell the difference. I know that now it gives me a mm vibe. My brother is pretty the same as Im - the same skull, bones, height etc. Now, when we are in an elevator and I compare our neck in mirror, the mog is drastic. This green line photo sucks much more than my pic imho

someone would have to see my in the real life to tell the difference. I know that now it gives me a mm vibe. My brother is pretty the same as Im - the same skull, bones, height etc. Now, when we are in an elevator and I compare our neck in mirror, the mog is drastic. This green line photo sucks much more than my pic imho
have you measured your neck?

how many centimeters is it and what height are you?

and by mog you mean overall mog of him caused by neck or just neckmogg?

have you measured your neck?

how many centimeters is it and what height are you?

and by mog you mean overall mog of him caused by neck or just neckmogg?

Bumping this thread because everyone on this forum NEEDS to train neck. Makes such a huge difference. Great post & results OP.

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski
barely any difference, you just look leaner, also he's relaxed in 1st pic and flexing hard in 2 fucking fraud

these guys didn't do a single neck exercise in their life and they neck mog everyone into suicide

AQnGxDd 700b
O2e7a6ooxd811

no neck training for your neck unless you're mike tyson on peds

also big neck causes sleep apnea, pretty common among big steroid users who get big necks just from lifting JFL

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MilfLover69
barely any difference, you just look leaner, also he's relaxed in 1st pic and flexing hard in 2 fucking fraud

these guys didn't do a single neck exercise in their life and they neck mog everyone into suicide

View attachment 674241View attachment 674242

also big neck causes sleep apnea, pretty common among big steroid users who get big necks just from lifting JFL
bs reply

• +1
Reactions: MilfLover69
It's been just a year

Pic:

View attachment 85928

I gained around 3-4,5 cm

Facts:
- didnt use steroids

I do this exercies:

Front and back

What are my plans?

oops

It's been just a year

Pic:

View attachment 85928

I gained around 3-4,5 cm

Facts:
- didnt use steroids

I do this exercies:

Front and back

What are my plans?

Respect big bro

It's been just a year

Pic:

View attachment 85928

I gained around 3-4,5 cm

Facts:
- didnt use steroids

I do this exercies:

Front and back

What are my plans?

What is your height?

What is your height?
176/7

update of the experience

im right now at 37.5
due to corona meme and diet I ?lost? probably some gains but still progressing

whats worth to mention is that at the current pump after front training I look extremely attractive
suppose its like 2.5-3.5 cm more
so for me, skullcel - 40 cm is a must and I would look like a mm

i switched from training every other training to training each session
neck is amust - rest is a cope

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MewingJBP and SexyMofo

View attachment 674241View attachment 674242

those are metal singers who headbang for hours every single day u fucking degenrate subhuman retard go train ur fking neck ffs

Attachments

• 1605600200614.png
    1605600200614.png
    506.5 KB · Views: 155