[Discussion] My 10 year old sister is mouthbreathing. Do I save her?

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Apprentice
Time online
4d 13h 54m
Do I warn or tell my parents that mouthbreatbing causes harmful affects? I've already told them once in an effort to save my sister (cucked, I know), but they laughed me off as a nut case who "believes everything you read on the internet".

My sister is already beginning to look like this-
mouthbreather+profile (1).png

Keep in mind my older sister, who did not mouthbreathe, did not have a profile even remotely similar to this.

In conclusion, I'm asking if I should try to fix her breathing, or if I should do nothing, depleting a foid from a few SMV points later on in life. Is it cucked to save her?

Last edited:
Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Apprentice
Time online
4d 13h 54m
just lol if ur gonna help a femoid so she has a higher chance of getting railed nd dumped by chad :feelshaha:
I just feel sorry that she won't get the best possible face she can genetically get, even though she is a foid.
You are mentally ill
Okay. You didn't answer the question idiot

D

DatGuyYouLike

Adept
Time online
6d 6h 44m
Listen you have a sister and your fucked already. But she can have a better quality of life if she's better looking, so I would help her since its your sister and you love her.

If you dont want her to be a Stacy that gets pumped and dumped by Chad and Tyrone every week-end, you need to be a masculine presence and always let her know her place below you, simply because she's female.

Theres a reason why girls without dads become hyper sluts, they need a masculine figure in the household growing up or they will be at mercy to Chad's advances. Her looks are not what determine this, since even uglier chicks get pumped and dumped all the time (in fact they do it more cus they have lower self-esteem). Put her in her place, raise her to be a good housewife one day.

DaGullas

DaGullas

Lionmaxxing or die
Time online
6d 29m
I just feel sorry that she won't get the best possible face she can genetically get, even though she is a foid.

Okay. You didn't answer the question idiot
Just be autist and start constantly making her know that what she is doing is going to destroy her looks. I wish someone did that to me ahahah

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Apprentice
Time online
4d 13h 54m
Just be autist and start constantly making her know that what she is doing is going to destroy her looks. I wish someone did that to me ahahah
Is it worth it? I don't want to look autistic showing my parents medical studies on mouthbreathing jfl

bpdandectasy

bpdandectasy

Apprentice
Time online
5d 15h 33m
Tell her, "Listen cunt, your maxilla is fucking recessed and you need to fucking put your tongue on the roof of your mouth, you age-mog me you little bitch so consider yourself lucky that I came here to save you."

If that doesn't work just tell her to breathe through her nose and not her mouth. Resting the tongue on the palate actually takes some practice so just start off small and tell her to breathe through her nose because it's healthy.

TubOfLard

TubOfLard

Lamb Biryani supplier of le tribe
Time online
74d 22h 21m
Listen you have a sister and your fucked already. But she can have a better quality of life if she's better looking, so I would help her since its your sister and you love her.

If you dont want her to be a Stacy that gets pumped and dumped by Chad and Tyrone every week-end, you need to be a masculine presence and always let her know her place below you, simply because she's female.

Theres a reason why girls without dads become hyper sluts, they need a masculine figure in the household growing up or they will be at mercy to Chad's advances. Her looks are not what determine this, since even uglier chicks get pumped and dumped all the time (in fact they do it more cus they have lower self-esteem). Put her in her place, raise her to be a good housewife one day.
op should just fuck her at this point

Darkstrand

Darkstrand

Late blooming suxx
Time online
27d 6h 39m
List off all her flaws to your parents in a PSL autist way
I did that about me and my brothers and they shit their pants so hard they don't even dare to be in an argument anymore jfl

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Apprentice
Time online
4d 13h 54m
Tell her, "Listen cunt, your maxilla is fucking recessed and you need to fucking put your tongue on the roof of your mouth, you age-mog me you little bitch so consider yourself lucky that I came here to save you."

If that doesn't work just tell her to breathe through her nose and not her mouth. Resting the tongue on the palate actually takes some practice so just start off small and tell her to breathe through her nose because it's healthy.
I've already tried once, but my father insists that is it HEALTHIER to breathe through the mouth. I need to show them studies.

My sister won't listen to me on my own, I don't have enough respect for that. I need to convince my parents, then she will listen.

D

DatGuyYouLike

Adept
Time online
6d 6h 44m
Is it worth it? I don't want to look autistic showing my parents medical studies on mouthbreathing jfl
Of course its worth it, looks determine a persons quality of life massively. Your parents will forget that autistic medical study in 1.5weeks, your sister has 70 years to live with her looks

Darkstrand

Darkstrand

Late blooming suxx
Time online
27d 6h 39m
I've already tried once, but my father insists that is it HEALTHIER to breathe through the mouth. I need to show them studies.

My sister won't listen to me on my own, I don't have enough respect for that. I need to convince my parents, then she will listen.
Just let them rot and die of sleep Apnea, it's not worth trying to change a subhuman's mind cause they will always search for a cope

far336

far336

Rationalcel
Time online
10d 12h 45m
I think you should help her. Sure, she may end up looking more attractive when she grows up and getting tons of attention from chads, but you should look out for and tell her that she should not ride the CC because it will cause her issues later down in her life. She should use her good looks to find a high quality man, not get railed through a bunch of guys.

Latebloomer10

Latebloomer10

Professional
Time online
13d 4h 4m

Jfl @ u cuck helping a foid

l0st@sea
Time online
1d 17h 33m
Warnings don't really work. Tell her about what she can get if she listens to you.

I have a 10 yo sister also.

I pretty much attack her if I see her with bad posture or mouth breathing. It's got to the point where she shows me her tongue pushed up against her palate to stop me from beating her with pillows

bpdandectasy

bpdandectasy

Apprentice
Time online
5d 15h 33m

Dont show them studies dumbass show them this video on how mouthbreathing degrades the face, you really expect your parents to fucking read studies? JFL.

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Apprentice
Time online
4d 13h 54m
Jfl @ u cuck helping a foid
We all agree that looks control the quality of your life. Why should my sister be depleted of a good life, even though it may mean more Chad's go after her.

GarouTheIncel

GarouTheIncel

Elementalist
Time online
17d 3h 27m
Do I warn or tell my parents that mouthbreatbing causes harmful affects? I've already told them once in an effort to save my sister (cucked, I know), but they laughed me off as a nut case who "believes everything you read on the internet".

My sister is already beginning to look like this-
View attachment 420543

Keep in mind my older sister, who did not mouthbreathe, did not have a profile even remotely similar to this.

In conclusion, I'm asking if I should try to fix her breathing, or if I should do nothing, depleting a foid from a few SMV points later on in life. Is it cucked to save her?
This is a weird question if you were in a strict muslim houshold id say yes but ur probably not and the better she looks the more dicks she will take so id say no

N

needsolution

Zephir
Time online
118d 13h 47m
Go for it, some chad will get better quality lay in few years eventually.

Blackpillsuicide

Blackpillsuicide

Enthusiast
Time online
13d 13h 13m
make a looksmax account for her

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Apprentice
Time online
4d 13h 54m
This is a weird question if you were in a strict muslim houshold id say yes but ur probably not and the better she looks the more dicks she will take so id say no
There is more to looks than just the amount of dicks jfl. Her quality of life will be fucked if she has the side profile of a mouth breather.

Latebloomer10

Latebloomer10

Professional
Time online
13d 4h 4m
We all agree that looks control the quality of your life. Why should my sister be depleted of a good life, even though it may mean more Chad's go after her.
true i might be biased because my goodlooking sister treats me like shit

GarouTheIncel

GarouTheIncel

Elementalist
Time online
17d 3h 27m
There is more to looks than just the amount of dicks jfl. Her quality of life will be fucked if she has the side profile of a mouth breather.
very cucked to let ur sister have sex before marriage but that's ur culture i guess

DoMoverPRETTYboy

DoMoverPRETTYboy

Erudite
Time online
7d 15h 19m
Op don't ask low iq autists serious questions or you'll just be lowering your iq

Pillarman

Pillarman

Ruthless Strategist
Time online
120d 5h 28m
of course you don't save her, you don't even need to, she has infinite smv due to having a vagina already

hoodmaxxnigga

hoodmaxxnigga

creep
Time online
11d 14h 59m
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 3)