[Discussion] My 10 year old sister is mouthbreathing. Do I save her?

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Apprentice
Time online
4d 13h 34m
of course you don't save her, you don't even need to, she has infinite smv due to having a vagina already
Would you save YOUR sister if this scenario was happening to you?

bonecel

bonecel

No cope zone
Time online
11d 1h 51m
The damage is already happening as we speak. If She begins nose breathing right now, she will likely become an upper tier Becky.
My condolences bro

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

Psychomaxed
Time online
20d 22h 59m
Yes and also you should help her with her education if you don't want her to become a dumb stacy with a good jaw

balding17yomanletcel

balding17yomanletcel

roped
Time online
51d 22h 41m
Warnings don't really work. Tell her about what she can get if she listens to you.

I have a 10 yo sister also.

I pretty much attack her if I see her with bad posture or mouth breathing. It's got to the point where she shows me her tongue pushed up against her palate to stop me from beating her with pillows
Autism trait

Pillarman

Pillarman

Ruthless Strategist
Time online
120d 5h 28m
Would you save YOUR sister if this scenario was happening to you?
of course not, sisters get the most attention and love from parents anwyay, you are already cucked

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

No woman loves me because I'm ugly and ethnic :(
Time online
88d 12h 23m
leaked pic of OP:
3505.jpg

umzazi

umzazi

Trainee
Time online
2d 7h 46m
Of course help her, she is your blood, what is wrong with you even asking that, try do what is best for her

Solidcoin

Solidcoin

Elementalist
Time online
23d 17h 23m
wtf are these responses? holy shit at this mental illness, don't subject your kin to your obsessive scorn

Just tell either your parents or sister from a health point of view (how excess oxygen damages the brain, allergies, throat and lung infections. Avoid making it about aesthetics as much as you can.

wanderingandcoping

wanderingandcoping

Mage
Time online
15d 12h 4m
doesn't matter she'll stilll have infinite smv and an easy life because females are automatically considered attractive

Subhuman trash

Subhuman trash

ikwellian
Time online
4d 3h 51m
@Gunnersup if you rlly don't want her to mouth breathe just say that the sillia in the nose filter air and it is healthier to nose breathe

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Apprentice
Time online
4d 13h 34m
@Gunnersup if you rlly don't want her to mouth breathe just say that the sillia in the nose filter air and it is healthier to nose breathe
I tried telling my father this, but he said that more air is allowed into the lungs when breathing through the mouth:feelshehe::feelshehe:

I need medical journals on this subject to show them.

Lorsss

Lorsss

Armwrestler
Time online
91d 22h 16m
I have always tried to help my sister to avoid mouthbreathing.

I also tell her everyday her braces are stunting her facial growth but she does not care

Subhuman trash

Subhuman trash

ikwellian
Time online
4d 3h 51m
I tried telling my father this, but he said that more air is allowed into the lungs when breathing through the mouth:feelshehe::feelshehe:

just google it but honestly for foids they just have to exsist to have more SMV than 99.999999% of the male population so don't worry about your sister if she does keep mouth breathing

Subhuman Philtrum

Subhuman Philtrum

My mog mogs your mog
Time online
17d 2h 48m
Let her become ugly so she can go er on your dumbass parents later in the future jfl

thinwhiteduke

thinwhiteduke

Jump they say
Time online
80d 8h 57m
I hope your parents die with horrible death tbh.

Soulrack

Soulrack

Shitposter banterist
Time online
9d 10h 51m
I've already tried once, but my father insists that is it HEALTHIER to breathe through the mouth. I need to show them studies.
Haha I don't think it's even worth trying if that is the case, your family is retarded.

Last edited:
G

GigaMog

Trainee
Time online
5d 13h 25m
Do I warn or tell my parents that mouthbreatbing causes harmful affects? I've already told them once in an effort to save my sister (cucked, I know), but they laughed me off as a nut case who "believes everything you read on the internet".

My sister is already beginning to look like this-
View attachment 420543

Keep in mind my older sister, who did not mouthbreathe, did not have a profile even remotely similar to this.

In conclusion, I'm asking if I should try to fix her breathing, or if I should do nothing, depleting a foid from a few SMV points later on in life. Is it cucked to save her?
The more attractive women there are the better is it for men because it lowers SMV of women.
If you increase the supply of attractive women without changing the demand, the SMV of attractive women (and indeed all women) goes down.

If you don’t want her to be promiscuous then now is the time to influence her view on the morality of it, she’s going to be able to sleep around no matter what she looks like.

Robocok

Robocok

Apprentice
Time online
6d 15h 17m
I just feel sorry that she won't get the best possible face she can genetically get, even though she is a foid.

Okay. You didn't answer the question idiot
While it's admirable to want to help your sister, you've already tried and were laughed at by your ignorant parents. Most people only believe doctors or 'experts' when it comes to their health. An improved face will no doubt help your sister. Your best bet is to try and educate her personally about it when she gets a little older. That said, understand that she may disregard your advice. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. At least you'll know that you tried.

ratdick77

ratdick77

Adept
Time online
3d 42m
This thread is next-level retarded. This forum has become a T.V. Show.

BalkanPig

BalkanPig

Knowledgable
Time online
18d 12h 7m
Do I warn or tell my parents that mouthbreatbing causes harmful affects? I've already told them once in an effort to save my sister (cucked, I know), but they laughed me off as a nut case who "believes everything you read on the internet".

View attachment 420543

Keep in mind my older sister, who did not mouthbreathe, did not have a profile even remotely similar to this.

In conclusion, I'm asking if I should try to fix her breathing, or if I should do nothing, depleting a foid from a few SMV points later on in life. Is it cucked to save her?
i wonder how negative effects of mouthbreathing are still not in public.Jfl at this cruel world getting rich over someone's suffering

randomvanish

randomvanish

Zephir
Time online
26d 11h 28m

View attachment 420543

do not fall for "mouthbreathing" meme and go get her for a blackpilled orthodontist.

AtomicBlackPill69

AtomicBlackPill69

Ropemaxxing
Time online
24d 6h 15m
My younger brother and many of his friends have braces and have been through the whole orthodontic system and have had their faces damaged. They’re at an age where they could possibly see benefits from mewing. I try to tell them about the benefits of proper tongue posture and they all just start spouting bluepilled bullshit telling me “you’re obsessed with looks” and “you need to get a hobby”. Normies are usually the cause of their own suffering

Truemaxxer

Truemaxxer

Amateur
Time online
16d 15h 54m
Tell her only if you also teach her what a "good Women" should behave like.

Also if she is 10 and you dont have enough respect, this will probably not change and you will be known to be the creep.

Otherwise JFL at giving her the ability to fuck everyday a new men while you are in your room listening and regretting your decision.

the_german2003

the_german2003

Professional Mentalcel
Time online
1d 2h 24m
I just feel sorry that she won't get the best possible face she can genetically get, even though she is a foid.

Okay. You didn't answer the question idiot
I feel you bro I too have sisters and my parents feed them with too much sweets and fast food. They are small and I hope they won't have facial posture problems so I do not have to do the embarrassing task and talk with my parents about tongue posture and facial growth...

b___

b___

Trainee
Time online
1d 5h 52m
Tell your parents their children are subhuman

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 2)