My 10 year old sister is mouthbreathing. Do I save her?

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
Do I warn or tell my parents that mouthbreatbing causes harmful affects? I've already told them once in an effort to save my sister (cucked, I know), but they laughed me off as a nut case who "believes everything you read on the internet".

My sister is already beginning to look like this-
Mouthbreatherprofile 1

Keep in mind my older sister, who did not mouthbreathe, did not have a profile even remotely similar to this.

In conclusion, I'm asking if I should try to fix her breathing, or if I should do nothing, depleting a foid from a few SMV points later on in life. Is it cucked to save her?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alibaba69, thecel, 000 and 3 others
Bro save her then after she owes u her life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Danish_Retard, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
It's not worth telling your family about anything looks or health related a doctor doesn't feed them

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Ethnicsmatter, thecel and 8 others
just lol if ur gonna help a femoid so she has a higher chance of getting railed nd dumped by chad :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Treasure223, Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 3270 and 30 others
helping women is cucked tbh bro

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3270, thecel, 000 and 8 others
You are mentally ill

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, 000, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
just lol if ur gonna help a femoid so she has a higher chance of getting railed nd dumped by chad :feelshaha:
I just feel sorry that she won't get the best possible face she can genetically get, even though she is a foid.
You are mentally ill
Okay. You didn't answer the question idiot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Lev Peshkov and Htobrother
List off all her flaws to your parents in a PSL autist way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Nosecel, Madness and 8 others
Listen you have a sister and your fucked already. But she can have a better quality of life if she's better looking, so I would help her since its your sister and you love her.

If you dont want her to be a Stacy that gets pumped and dumped by Chad and Tyrone every week-end, you need to be a masculine presence and always let her know her place below you, simply because she's female.

Theres a reason why girls without dads become hyper sluts, they need a masculine figure in the household growing up or they will be at mercy to Chad's advances. Her looks are not what determine this, since even uglier chicks get pumped and dumped all the time (in fact they do it more cus they have lower self-esteem). Put her in her place, raise her to be a good housewife one day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Danish_Retard, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
I just feel sorry that she won't get the best possible face she can genetically get, even though she is a foid.

Okay. You didn't answer the question idiot
Just be autist and start constantly making her know that what she is doing is going to destroy her looks. I wish someone did that to me ahahah

Just be autist and start constantly making her know that what she is doing is going to destroy her looks. I wish someone did that to me ahahah
Is it worth it? I don't want to look autistic showing my parents medical studies on mouthbreathing jfl

Tell her, "Listen cunt, your maxilla is fucking recessed and you need to fucking put your tongue on the roof of your mouth, you age-mog me you little bitch so consider yourself lucky that I came here to save you."

If that doesn't work just tell her to breathe through her nose and not her mouth. Resting the tongue on the palate actually takes some practice so just start off small and tell her to breathe through her nose because it's healthy.

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK
Is it worth it? I don't want to look autistic showing my parents medical studies on mouthbreathing jfl
Yes bro, but do it in a soft way, not an autistic one.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Listen you have a sister and your fucked already. But she can have a better quality of life if she's better looking, so I would help her since its your sister and you love her.

If you dont want her to be a Stacy that gets pumped and dumped by Chad and Tyrone every week-end, you need to be a masculine presence and always let her know her place below you, simply because she's female.

Theres a reason why girls without dads become hyper sluts, they need a masculine figure in the household growing up or they will be at mercy to Chad's advances. Her looks are not what determine this, since even uglier chicks get pumped and dumped all the time (in fact they do it more cus they have lower self-esteem). Put her in her place, raise her to be a good housewife one day.
op should just fuck her at this point

• +1
Reactions: Saltner and Deleted member 7173
List off all her flaws to your parents in a PSL autist way
I did that about me and my brothers and they shit their pants so hard they don't even dare to be in an argument anymore jfl

Tell her, "Listen cunt, your maxilla is fucking recessed and you need to fucking put your tongue on the roof of your mouth, you age-mog me you little bitch so consider yourself lucky that I came here to save you."

If that doesn't work just tell her to breathe through her nose and not her mouth. Resting the tongue on the palate actually takes some practice so just start off small and tell her to breathe through her nose because it's healthy.
I've already tried once, but my father insists that is it HEALTHIER to breathe through the mouth. I need to show them studies.

My sister won't listen to me on my own, I don't have enough respect for that. I need to convince my parents, then she will listen.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Saltner, Soulrack and 1 other person

Of course its worth it, looks determine a persons quality of life massively. Your parents will forget that autistic medical study in 1.5weeks, your sister has 70 years to live with her looks

I've already tried once, but my father insists that is it HEALTHIER to breathe through the mouth. I need to show them studies.

My sister won't listen to me on my own, I don't have enough respect for that. I need to convince my parents, then she will listen.
Just let them rot and die of sleep Apnea, it's not worth trying to change a subhuman's mind cause they will always search for a cope

I think you should help her. Sure, she may end up looking more attractive when she grows up and getting tons of attention from chads, but you should look out for and tell her that she should not ride the CC because it will cause her issues later down in her life. She should use her good looks to find a high quality man, not get railed through a bunch of guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797

Jfl @ u cuck helping a foid

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Warnings don't really work. Tell her about what she can get if she listens to you.

I have a 10 yo sister also.

I pretty much attack her if I see her with bad posture or mouth breathing. It's got to the point where she shows me her tongue pushed up against her palate to stop me from beating her with pillows

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, kuroro, Robocok and 3 others

Dont show them studies dumbass show them this video on how mouthbreathing degrades the face, you really expect your parents to fucking read studies? JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Jfl @ u cuck helping a foid
We all agree that looks control the quality of your life. Why should my sister be depleted of a good life, even though it may mean more Chad's go after her.

Do I warn or tell my parents that mouthbreatbing causes harmful affects? I've already told them once in an effort to save my sister (cucked, I know), but they laughed me off as a nut case who "believes everything you read on the internet".

My sister is already beginning to look like this-
View attachment 420543

Keep in mind my older sister, who did not mouthbreathe, did not have a profile even remotely similar to this.

In conclusion, I'm asking if I should try to fix her breathing, or if I should do nothing, depleting a foid from a few SMV points later on in life. Is it cucked to save her?
This is a weird question if you were in a strict muslim houshold id say yes but ur probably not and the better she looks the more dicks she will take so id say no

Go for it, some chad will get better quality lay in few years eventually.

• JFL
make a looksmax account for her

This is a weird question if you were in a strict muslim houshold id say yes but ur probably not and the better she looks the more dicks she will take so id say no
There is more to looks than just the amount of dicks jfl. Her quality of life will be fucked if she has the side profile of a mouth breather.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
We all agree that looks control the quality of your life. Why should my sister be depleted of a good life, even though it may mean more Chad's go after her.
true i might be biased because my goodlooking sister treats me like shit

There is more to looks than just the amount of dicks jfl. Her quality of life will be fucked if she has the side profile of a mouth breather.
very cucked to let ur sister have sex before marriage but that's ur culture i guess

Op don't ask low iq autists serious questions or you'll just be lowering your iq

• +1
Reactions: Robocok and Incoming
Is she cute :hnghn:

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 5539, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: bonecel
of course you don't save her, you don't even need to, she has infinite smv due to having a vagina already

• JFL
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
of course you don't save her, you don't even need to, she has infinite smv due to having a vagina already
Would you save YOUR sister if this scenario was happening to you?

The damage is already happening as we speak. If She begins nose breathing right now, she will likely become an upper tier Becky.
My condolences bro

Yes and also you should help her with her education if you don't want her to become a dumb stacy with a good jaw

Warnings don't really work. Tell her about what she can get if she listens to you.

I have a 10 yo sister also.

I pretty much attack her if I see her with bad posture or mouth breathing. It's got to the point where she shows me her tongue pushed up against her palate to stop me from beating her with pillows
Autism trait

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Would you save YOUR sister if this scenario was happening to you?
of course not, sisters get the most attention and love from parents anwyay, you are already cucked

leaked pic of OP:

• JFL
Reactions: Pillarman
If you care about her then yeah, I would tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
its not like looks effect foids anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5656
Of course help her, she is your blood, what is wrong with you even asking that, try do what is best for her

wtf are these responses? holy shit at this mental illness, don't subject your kin to your obsessive scorn

Just tell either your parents or sister from a health point of view (how excess oxygen damages the brain, allergies, throat and lung infections. Avoid making it about aesthetics as much as you can.

doesn't matter she'll stilll have infinite smv and an easy life because females are automatically considered attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Subhuman trash
@Gunnersup if you rlly don't want her to mouth breathe just say that the sillia in the nose filter air and it is healthier to nose breathe

@Gunnersup if you rlly don't want her to mouth breathe just say that the sillia in the nose filter air and it is healthier to nose breathe
I tried telling my father this, but he said that more air is allowed into the lungs when breathing through the mouth:feelshehe::feelshehe:

I need medical journals on this subject to show them.

• JFL
Reactions: Soulrack