My 10 year old sister is mouthbreathing. Do I save her?

I have always tried to help my sister to avoid mouthbreathing.

I also tell her everyday her braces are stunting her facial growth but she does not care

I tried telling my father this, but he said that more air is allowed into the lungs when breathing through the mouth:feelshehe::feelshehe:

I need medical journals on this subject to show them.
just google it but honestly for foids they just have to exsist to have more SMV than 99.999999% of the male population so don't worry about your sister if she does keep mouth breathing

Let her become ugly so she can go er on your dumbass parents later in the future jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Let her become ugly so she can go er on your dumbass parents later in the future jfl
When she is 18 years old, she will likely remeber the time I asked her to breathe through her nose. She will go insane with the guilt of not listening to me. Absolutely brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Subhuman Philtrum
I hope your parents die with horrible death tbh.

I've already tried once, but my father insists that is it HEALTHIER to breathe through the mouth. I need to show them studies.

Haha I don't think it's even worth trying if that is the case, your family is retarded.
I tried telling my father this, but he said that more air is allowed into the lungs when breathing through the mouth:feelshehe::feelshehe:

I need medical journals on this subject to show them.

Last edited:
you're just giving future chads a better fuckhole to use

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Do I warn or tell my parents that mouthbreatbing causes harmful affects? I've already told them once in an effort to save my sister (cucked, I know), but they laughed me off as a nut case who "believes everything you read on the internet".

My sister is already beginning to look like this-
View attachment 420543

Keep in mind my older sister, who did not mouthbreathe, did not have a profile even remotely similar to this.

In conclusion, I'm asking if I should try to fix her breathing, or if I should do nothing, depleting a foid from a few SMV points later on in life. Is it cucked to save her?

The more attractive women there are the better is it for men because it lowers SMV of women.
If you increase the supply of attractive women without changing the demand, the SMV of attractive women (and indeed all women) goes down.

If you don’t want her to be promiscuous then now is the time to influence her view on the morality of it, she’s going to be able to sleep around no matter what she looks like.

• +1
Reactions: Robocok
I just feel sorry that she won't get the best possible face she can genetically get, even though she is a foid.

Okay. You didn't answer the question idiot
While it's admirable to want to help your sister, you've already tried and were laughed at by your ignorant parents. Most people only believe doctors or 'experts' when it comes to their health. An improved face will no doubt help your sister. Your best bet is to try and educate her personally about it when she gets a little older. That said, understand that she may disregard your advice. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. At least you'll know that you tried.

This thread is next-level retarded. This forum has become a T.V. Show.

Do I warn or tell my parents that mouthbreatbing causes harmful affects? I've already told them once in an effort to save my sister (cucked, I know), but they laughed me off as a nut case who "believes everything you read on the internet".

View attachment 420543

Keep in mind my older sister, who did not mouthbreathe, did not have a profile even remotely similar to this.

In conclusion, I'm asking if I should try to fix her breathing, or if I should do nothing, depleting a foid from a few SMV points later on in life. Is it cucked to save her?
i wonder how negative effects of mouthbreathing are still not in public.Jfl at this cruel world getting rich over someone's suffering

View attachment 420543

do not fall for "mouthbreathing" meme and go get her for a blackpilled orthodontist.

My younger brother and many of his friends have braces and have been through the whole orthodontic system and have had their faces damaged. They’re at an age where they could possibly see benefits from mewing. I try to tell them about the benefits of proper tongue posture and they all just start spouting bluepilled bullshit telling me “you’re obsessed with looks” and “you need to get a hobby”. Normies are usually the cause of their own suffering

jfl@ helping your sister cuck

Tell her only if you also teach her what a "good Women" should behave like.

Also if she is 10 and you dont have enough respect, this will probably not change and you will be known to be the creep.

Otherwise JFL at giving her the ability to fuck everyday a new men while you are in your room listening and regretting your decision.

I just feel sorry that she won't get the best possible face she can genetically get, even though she is a foid.

Okay. You didn't answer the question idiot
I feel you bro I too have sisters and my parents feed them with too much sweets and fast food. They are small and I hope they won't have facial posture problems so I do not have to do the embarrassing task and talk with my parents about tongue posture and facial growth...

Tell your parents their children are subhuman

Of course you should help her, its fucked up not to. Later on in life you'd always have the guilt when she turned out ugly and lonely

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 4797
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Bruh the equation is simple

Either you dont raise your daughter / sister properly and she end as a low tier Becky with three fatherless children from 3 differents low life guys, asking you money and going full into feminazi shits.
Or you raiser her the best way, protecting her so she doesnt have to become manly for defense, refraining low life males candidate for her in order to achieve a LTR only with a good man with nice genetic so that he can give her good genetic kids and raising them. Ofc he will fuck her bro, he's investing all his life (or you have to make sure he does) into his wife.

You basically can't prevent your daughter / sister to fuck in her life, but either it will be with lot of low life randoms that will dump her, or one man that will marry her and fuck her everynight but raise and work for her children, choose.

Yeah, please do. You wouldn't want her to become depressed once she turns 15 because of this. Fuck what your parents say.

While it's admirable to want to help your sister, you've already tried and were laughed at by your ignorant parents. Most people only believe doctors or 'experts' when it comes to their health. An improved face will no doubt help your sister. Your best bet is to try and educate her personally about it when she gets a little older. That said, understand that she may disregard your advice. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. At least you'll know that you tried.
I tried asking her to breathe through her nose again, but she began yelling and crying, telling my mom that I'm making fun of the way she is breathing.

I've tried everything I could. Hopefully when she gets braces in a couple years the orthodontist will advise my parents to make her breathe through her nose.

• +1
Reactions: Robocok
I tried asking her to breathe through her nose again, but she began yelling and crying, telling my mom that I'm making fun of the way she is breathing.

I've tried everything I could. Hopefully when she gets braces in a couple years the orthodontist will advise my parents to make her breathe through her nose.
Let it rest for awhile and then revisit the topic with her in 6 months to a year being careful to explain that you love her and aren't making fun of her but want to help.

This video is pretty good if the person watching has the attention span for it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
mouth breatheing isnt a problem if shes a girl, normie guys arent as picky about that thing

is she a little cunt? or is she a nice girl?

ah, she's a little cunt. forget it then

Last edited:
Is it cucked to save her?
yes.
why would you save that bitch? if she becomes gl she is gonna be one ungrateful turbo bitch with a ego shot up to alpha centauri, she wouldnt even remember your name in 10 years from now.
just leave that bitch on her own, she would throw you under the train for chad.
an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth

Family will never listen to reason. They will only listen to stupid doctors who only want your moneys.
Save your sister before it’s too late or else she will horseface

SAVE HER! Be a good older brother
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

c r i n g e

I've already told them once in an effort to save my sister (cucked, I know), but they laughed me off as a nut case who "believes everything you read on the internet".
Fucking obtuse retard boomers deserve to be shot

giphy.gif