My 1year Gym progress (Framecel)

D

Deleted member 439

what would jordan do?
motivation to some of you natty lifters. Frame is cope (if you are tall), As seen in my before pic I had extremely narrow shoulders

I followed nsuns for past few months and increased my bench form 70kg-90kg without any fat gain.
Diet I ate like a pig but because I played football and ran track (like all you teenagers should), so I didnt gain so much weight.
So as you can see face>height>>>>>>>>>>frame (because frame you can change), all you framecels stop coping and go to gym.
Not that it helped me get laid

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, FatmanO, MadMong and 8 others
whats ur height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 439
motivation to some of you natty lifters. Frame is cope (if you are tall), As seen in my before pic I had extremely narrow shoulders

I followed nsuns for past few months and increased my bench form 70kg-90kg without any fat gain.
Diet I ate like a pig but because I played football and ran track (like all you teenagers should), so I didnt gain so much weight.
So as you can see face>height>>>>>>>>>>frame (because frame you can change), all you framecels stop coping and go to gym.

I've got a skinny fat build which is shittier than your frame, jfl. Awesome transformation boyo, especially for being natty in such a short time.

• +1
Nice mid and lower third

• +1
bulks me

• +1
Huge lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439, mojopin and androidcel
well fucking done broski. post your lifts

• +1
genetically blessed to put on muscle...

• +1

Not just that, but your routine. A lot of people just post their lifts without saying what days they do it.

• +1
Starting
bench 50x1
overhead press 25x1
squat 50x8

Now
Bench 90x3
Overheadpress 56x3
squat 140x8

(Im very involved in sports which is why i put effort into lowerbody, not so necessary for looksmaxing)
Not just that, but your routine. A lot of people just post their lifts without saying what days they do it.

check this out brother. Did some cycles of 5/3/1 and building the monolioth but this got me the best gains easily

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
you have good bone structure, you just lack muscle
some people have really worst frame ever, muscle wont help much to them

• +1
you have good bone structure, you just lack muscle
some people have really worst frame ever, muscle wont help much to them
agreed but i am confident that If i posted my before picture on this site I would have been called a framcel and itsover
many guys think that they are framcels when they are actually just way to skinny

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
How many inches your wrist?

• +1
Lifefuel for me. I look exactly like the first pic. Congrats bro.

• +1
hieght/weight before/after? The quality of this post is low ngl

• +1
I shouldve posted my transformation aswell used to be skinny as fuck, dont have body pics from when i was skinny tho, eitherway.

Good so far keep it up.

• +1
Nice lower third in that after pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439 and Stingray
hieght/weight before/after? The quality of this post is low ngl
before I was 60kg at 6ft
Now I am 73 at 6'2

I didnt write much cause this is a lifefuel post more than an informational post.

before I was 60kg at 6ft
Now I am 73 at 6'2

I didnt write much cause this is a lifefuel post more than an informational post.
Your frame simply grew with you. Gymceling at right age can cure frameceldom to some extent

• +1
:chad:

• +1

nice transformation
I suggest you fixing your scoliosis in order to look even better.

• +1

What age you start lifting?

Decent progress, keep it up man.

i can’t see the pic. what’s the actual link?

Lifefuel for me,
I have a big wide frame but have barely ever trained my shoulders, time to get wider.

Starting
bench 50x1
overhead press 25x1
squat 50x8

Now
Bench 90x3
Overheadpress 56x3
squat 140x8

(Im very involved in sports which is why i put effort into lowerbody, not so necessary for looksmaxing)

check this out brother. Did some cycles of 5/3/1 and building the monolioth but this got me the best gains easily

Am I understanding that chart right? Is that NINE sets of an exercise PER DAY?

I've been training for almost 2 years and I can only bench 65 kg (145 lbs) for 5 reps, @ 6ft :feelsrope:
Wristcels will never have a big bench.
Most guys who bench a lot are manlets though, they have short arms and mechanical advantage to Bench Press

You can get big chest without having a big bench, though.

Is nSuns a great program?. Been hearing about it a lot on Reddit

Last edited:
I've been training for almost 2 years and I can only bench 65 kg (145 lbs) for 5 reps, @ 6ft :feelsrope:
Most guys who bench a lot are manlets though, they have short arms and mechanical advantage to Bench Press

i have under average wrist and went from 30kg one rep to 100kg one rep max in 8 months without roids. (newbie strength and muscle gains included obv)

• Woah
Reactions: RationalBrody
Your frame simply grew with you. Gymceling at right age can cure frameceldom to some extent

I took roids at the right age. I got tiger-scratch like stretch marks on my shoulders

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel
honestly decent progress

I am a wrist cel, my wrists are very small that its noticable

That is turbo subhuman unless you are 14 and still growing
if i remember correctly i think mine are 5.5inches.
not sure if thats possible though as my frame looks decent

if i remember correctly i think mine are 5.5inches.
not sure if thats possible though as my frame looks decent
Well wrists really determine only your arms size. Or what you may achieve. The rest of the frame is independent from it

Amazing progress, did not realise you were that skinny.

• +1