My 2/10 PSL Chink gf says that she is still horny after I cum. JFL @ "Women don't enjoy sex"

alien

alien

Kraken
Even 2/10 PSL Chink women are sexually insatiable.
I'm worried she's going to cuckold me now. Because her sex drive is higher than mine. After I cum, I have a refractory period and have the urge to sleep (the prolactin and serotonin from ejaculation makes you sleepy). After I came the first two times, it was hard for me to maintain subsequent erections. And after I came three times, it was like impossible for me to get another erection.
The first two days that we had sex, I couldn't cum. Especially when I used a condom for most of our first time. But the third day we had sex, I guess my penis started getting used to her vagina because it started to feel real good and I would blow my load. Normally vagina doesn't make me cum at first because I'm so used to my hand. I need to fuck a woman a few times to get used to her pussy's texture and such.
She says that I still make her orgasm so she says I don't have to worry about the fact that she is still horny after I cum.
I think I last for like 10 minutes before I cum. Is that really long enough for a woman to get a vaginal orgasm?

MGTOWs and bluepillers think femoids don't want sex because femoids don't want sex with them

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Krezo, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
Even 2/10 PSL Chink women are sexually insatiable.
I'm worried she's going to cuckold me now. Because her sex drive is higher than mine. After I cum, I have a refractory period and have the urge to sleep (the prolactin and serotonin from ejaculation makes you sleepy). After I came the first two times, it was hard for me to maintain subsequent erections. And after I came three times, it was like impossible for me to get another erection.
The first two days that we had sex, I couldn't cum. Especially when I used a condom for most of our first time. But the third day we had sex, I guess my penis started getting used to her vagina because it started to feel real good and I would blow my load. Normally vagina doesn't make me cum at first because I'm so used to my hand. I need to fuck a woman a few times to get used to her pussy's texture and such.
She says that I still make her orgasm so she says I don't have to worry about the fact that she is still horny after I cum.
I think I last for like 10 minutes before I cum. Is that really long enough for a woman to get a vaginal orgasm?
Well she's trying to hint you she didn't really orgasm, even if she said so. @dicklet4incher knows why.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Stop thinking anyone reads your shit threads

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
A single word tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Well she's trying to tell you she didn't orgasm. @dicklet4incher knows why.
Penis size isn't my issue though. The first two days that we had sex, she told me that she had an orgasm. She says that I'm bigger than her previous lovers. But the first two times I was like the Energizer Bunny. Now I cum in like maybe 10 minutes when fucking her raw. Her pussy is like a Chinese fingertrap. Fuck.

Penis size isn't my issue though. The first two days that we had sex, she told me that she had an orgasm. She says that I'm bigger than her previous lovers. But the first two times I was like the Energizer Bunny. Now I cum in like maybe 10 minutes when fucking her raw. Her pussy is like a Chinese fingertrap. Fuck.
Lick her or something, if her pussy isn't totally hideous. I don't know why you fuck her anyways tho if she is 2/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Lick her or something, if her pussy isn't totally hideous. I don't know why you fuck her anyways tho if she is 2/10
After trying online dating for 2 months, she was the best that I could get. :feelskek:
There was a fat filipina with a nicer face but fatter body. But she ghosted me because I couldn't get it up for her. I was turned on in the car. But when she was laying on my bed, her gut really turned me off.

• JFL
Reactions: kuroganeikki and buflek
bragging faggot

• +1
Reactions: dodt
After trying online dating for 2 months, she was the best that I could get. :feelskek:
There was a fat filipina with a nicer face but fatter body. But she ghosted me because I couldn't get it up for her. I was turned on in the car. But when she was laying on my bed, her gut really turned me off.
Does your gf have a nice body or is she fat too?

Does your gf have a nice body or is she fat too?
I wouldn't say her body is nice. But She doesn't look fat by western standards. But when she is naked you do see that she has a belly. Does that make sense? She has visceral fat.
If you look at dating apps, so many women these days are legit landwhales. That her body doesn't look bad by comparison.
I have belly fat too still even though I did lose body fat % so I am not one to judge her too harshly for the belly fat. When I was dating Yogapants, I think I was like 27.6% body fat. And my body fat is lower now. I have been focusing on lifting weights rather than cardio and cutting calories so improving my muscle to fat ratio is more of a priority right now for me than straight up losing body fat.