My 20x1mg Cabergoline arrived in a baggie. LMAO

alien

alien

Kraken
I ordered Tuesday evening around 11pm EST. They shipped Wednesday 2AM EST. It arrived Thursday 11:23 AM EST.
On the pills I see marked a 7 on the left side and a 01 on the right side. Does this mean this is 1mg? There is a line in the middle so it looks like the pill should be splittable in half. But splitting it in quarters might be a challenge because of the shape of these pills and the size is small.
The purple pill splitter on the right is mine that I bought from a local pharmacy. It doesn't come part of the package.
oLAGM3i.jpg

@jefferson @shimada
should i attempt to split these down four ways to .25mg or what? I think splitting in half will be easy because theres a dividing line in the middle of these pills. But four ways may be a challenge for these ones. If I do .5mg in a single dose weekly, it's going to be super strong for the first 63-69 hours (half life) and then the effect is going to taper off. So I want to do .25mg twice a week as recommended.
I plan on taking maybe .25mg now Thursday 1pm and then again Monday 1am so that there is a 3.5 day (84 hour) stagger.
Or I might do it Friday noon and then Tuesday midnight. Since I'm probably more likely to get laid on a Friday or Saturday night than any other night (I have had random lays like Tuesday night, Sunday night though. lol) and I want the effect to be there.

Last edited:
I'd try splitting one pill, you can eyeball the powder if it crumbles.

If it does crumble for the next time you can crush up a pill and mix it in 4ml vodka then when you want 0.25mg you can shake it and take 1 ml. I just looked it up and caber is soluble in ethyl alcohol so that should work.

This thing is way too slim to split. When I bring the blade down it doesnt do shit.
it actually chipped off some crumb from one side. Fuck. lmao
Ok i got one split down but it is uneven. lmao.
It took me several attempts. The blade missed completely several times. Thats how slim this is
this is what happened when i tried splitting it in half. it is very slim so when i bring the blade down, the pill jolts out of place and the blade misses completely most of the time. when the blade caught the pill the first time, a part of one side crumbled.
eksJ0nG.jpg

and this is the result when i tried splitting it again (sans the crumbs. i left them alone). it ended up crumbling more.
Vm9AD4H.jpg

I actually just took the last quadrant (with the small piece + all the crumbs) and I will report if I see any changes. this dose will end up being less than .25mg for sure.
On Monday 1:30 AM (or whenever i go to bed, whichever is sooner) I'm going to take the big piece. Which is going to be more than .25mg. Perhaps significantly more. In order to balance out the low dose I just took.

Apparently it takes about 2-3 weeks before you see any changes with cabergoline. that 1 pill is my dosage for 2 weeks (quarter of a pill twice a week). Let's see how I'm feeling after the 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Low iq thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I ordered Tuesday evening around 11pm EST. They shipped Wednesday 2AM EST. It arrived Thursday 11:23 AM EST.
On the pills I see marked a 7 on the left side and a 01 on the right side. Does this mean this is 1mg? There is a line in the middle so it looks like the pill should be splittable in half. But splitting it in quarters might be a challenge because of the shape of these pills and the size is small.
The purple pill splitter on the right is mine that I bought from a local pharmacy. It doesn't come part of the package.
oLAGM3i.jpg

@jefferson @shimada
should i attempt to split these down four ways to .25mg or what? I think splitting in half will be easy because theres a dividing line in the middle of these pills. But four ways may be a challenge for these ones. If I do .5mg in a single dose weekly, it's going to be super strong for the first 63-69 hours (half life) and then the effect is going to taper off. So I want to do .25mg twice a week as recommended.
I plan on taking maybe .25mg now Thursday 1pm and then again Monday 1am so that there is a 3.5 day (84 hour) stagger.
Or I might do it Friday noon and then Tuesday midnight. Since I'm probably more likely to get laid on a Friday or Saturday night than any other night (I have had random lays like Tuesday night, Sunday night though. lol) and I want the effect to be there.
Crush them all and measure your doses with a sensitive scale.

Crush them all and measure your doses with a sensitive scale.
the pills have an unknown amount of filler and you'd need a $100+ medical scale to get that level of accuracy anyways. The $25 ones that say they are that accurate aren't really that accurate.

the pills have an unknown amount of filler and you'd need a $100+ medical scale to get that level of accuracy anyways. The $25 ones that say they are that accurate aren't really that accurate.
Btw I looked up a pill splitter guide online and found out that I had been using the thing incorrectly. I placed the pill on the top of the V. I'm supposed to be placed it on the bottom with the backs of the pill touching the V. So I fucked up my first cut. Fuck. lol. Given the football form factor of these pills, I'm not sure if this pill splitter would work even if I did that though.

So yeah my results for the first two weeks might be wonky. Maybe some inconsistency. I might have side effects for the half-weeks where I have bigger pieces. And I might have no effect in the half-weeks where I have small pieces.

Either way though I hear it takes 2-3 weeks for Cabergoline to have noticeable effects anyways.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Btw I looked up a pill splitter guide online and found out that I had been using the thing incorrectly. I placed the pill on the top of the V. I'm supposed to be placed it on the bottom with the backs of the pill touching the V. So I fucked up my first cut. Fuck. lol. Given the football form factor of these pills, I'm not sure if this pill splitter would work even if I did that though.
Lol yeah that would explain it

Although you're right it might still not be perfect due to the shape of the pills.

Lol yeah that would explain it

Although you're right it might still not be perfect due to the shape of the pills.
For now I'm basically doing
Thursday 1:30PM: Smallest piece with the crumbs (if this shit gets stuck in your teeth, you still get the benefit when it disolves right? Some of the powder literally got on my teeth. FFS)
Monday 1:30AM: Biggest piece
Thursday Sept 5 1:30PM: 2nd smallest piece
Monday Sept 9 1:30AM: 2nd biggest piece

I will report if there are any side effects (particularly in the bigger piece half-weeks) or any benefits. Apparently it takes 2-3 weeks to get benefits.

Right now I'm 3 hours in taking the smallest dosage and I'm not feeling anything.

The symptoms I'm trying to treat
- Erectile dysfunction
- Low libido (I have the desire for sex now and then. But I'm not always in the mood for planned sex. Jacking off is spontaneous).
- Long refractory period
- Bitch tits (I have some fat in the breast area. I've always had this problem)
- Low muscle mass % (I have been lifting weights for 2+ months and my muscle mass % is still under 40%)
- High body fat % (I have had more luck losing body fat % than gaining muscle mass % though)
- Low energy (I woke up at 11:30 today and felt tired. I woke up 12:30 PM yesterday. My fatigue used to be worse. I used to sleep until 5PM+)
- Low motivation
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- High-inhibition personality

If Cabergoline doesn't work, I might have to inject. Androgel did FUCK ALL for me. I think it was 1mg active ingredient Androgel daily (the gel is mostly filler garbage). And it's EXPENSIVE. 90 days supply of Androgel from Shoppers Drug Mart was like $434 CAD in 2014. That's $34/week. Whereas a 280 day (40 weeks) supply of Cabergoline from ProRoid is $200 CAD (including $25 shipping). That's $5/week. Test E is actually cheaper than even Cabergoline and way cheaper than Androgel.

Last edited: