My 4 day workout routine

gymislife

gymislife

Bros give me opinions and stuff on my Upper/Lower/Push/Pull program that I just made :geek:

Attachments

• 7c04750f614142125b97d6d6fe4347b8.png
    7c04750f614142125b97d6d6fe4347b8.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 103
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel
Are you natural or not, #1 important thing

Just follow a normal program that WORKS then

Looks like too much volume at first glance, you wont be able to lift enough weight during some of those sets due to (CNS) fatigue.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lookserumaxeru and gymislife
3772.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Void, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Very nice
do 5*5 for the big lifts, this will help with strength and progressive overload=muscle

also too much ohp
Turn the session d into push day and do 4*8 ohp on session a and and then on session d for good rest

maybe a bit too much volume for my liking but it will work, just wouldnt be my preferrred way of training

maybe a bit too much volume for my liking but it will work, just wouldnt be my preferrred way of training
if i find it too exhausting i might lower the sets from 4 to 3 on some of the exercises, i can also remove rdl from pulling session, we will see how it goes, i've followed programs with more volume than that in past so it should be fine

way too many accessories, unless u want to hate going to the gym i would recommend u tone it down to maybe 2-3 accessories at most

if i find it too exhausting i might lower the sets from 4 to 3 on some of the exercises, i can also remove rdl from pulling session, we will see how it goes, i've followed programs with more volume than that in past so it should be fine
Yeah theres nothing wrong with that much volume it just wouldnt be my preference is all, Ive got a fairly good body and heres my routine, I follow a 3 days on 1 day off protocol

Chest and Tris
Flat DB bench 4-5 sets
Incline DB bench 3 sets
Cable flies 3 sets
Dips 4 sets
Some sort of tricep isolation excercise on cables (It really doesnt matter which) 3 sets

I dont do any barbell bench press anymore because i think its too high of an injury risk

Back and bis and rear delts
Weighted pullups with bodyweight pull up drop sets 5-6 sets total
DB bent over rows 3 sets
Some sort of Back machine, usually machine rows or lat pulldowns / superset these with rear delt flies to save time
preacher curls 5-6 sets

Shoulders and Legs
OHP 5 sets
Shoulder press machine 3-4 sets
Lateral raises 3 sets
Squats 3-4 sets
Leg press 3 sets
Leg curls 3 sets

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
Images 9

• JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol
do 500 pushups in 24 hours from Now
If you fail then you ar e a pussy and have no mental fortitude.
You have to do this now that you haver seen this haha
prove to urself you are not a pussy and can stay true to yourself.
Ifg yuo cannot comeplete this challenge in 24 hours you will know that you cannot stay true to urself and you wont be successfull in anything
and you lack what it takes to fuck up sum commas.

Much volume too

Last edited:
Bros give me opinions and stuff on my Upper/Lower/Push/Pull program that I just made :geek:
Bro too many excercise for begginer, keep it minimalist (2-3 excercises per bodypart) with compounds

Bro too many excercise for begginer, keep it minimalist (2-3 excercises per bodypart) with compounds
I'm not beginner, I'm more like intermediate

do you bench 100kg, ohp 60, squat 130 and deadlift 150? If not, your aren't intermediate
For reps? no
For singles? Bench and ohp yes, idc about squat and i do romanian dl(100 kg for 10 reps).
According to strengthlevel.com I am intermediate on most of the lifts i do

Yo this is cool. I’m also running a 4-day upper–lower–push–pull split program.

Here’s my routine:

Pro Pro Program

Last edited: