My [47M] wife [45F] demanded we have an open relationship and now isn't happy I'm sleeping with our daughter's friend [21F]

D

Deleted member 6382

Kraken
Some time last year my wife approached me about opening our relationship, our sex life had deteriorated a lot over the years and in the end I just stopped pursuing it completely. If I was lucky I'd get sex maybe once a month or so and even then it came with a number of caveats to the point that it felt like a transaction. After months of "I'm too tired" or "not now, I'm not in the mood" I just stopped asking and we went about 8 months without any from of intimacy at all; a kiss on the cheek would be the the absolute limit. My wife worries about her age and the toll 3 kids have taken on her body, but I still find her as beautiful as they day I married it and her body is more than enough to keep me going. Not being able to show her beautiful I find her, as words haven't been enough, has been difficult.
Before the mess of last year started she broached the subject of seeing other people. It wasn't something I wanted to do and I was against it, but she explained that in order to get her confidence back she wanted to be desired by other people. I believe this was prompted by our eldest and she's very much into this new age stuff. As I said, I wasn't happy but I can see when there's no point in arguing and it would be simpler for me to agree. We didn't really set any ground rules, my wife just took my acceptance at face value and carried on.
I don't know whether she's acted on it as I have been rather busy with work in the last year, but I do know that she did spend two nights away from the house. As I wasn't really interested in this in the first place I didn't pursue anyone. In my eyes, I just wanted to wife to realise how beautiful she was so that our sex life would return.
My daughter has a close friend who is frequently coming round and they've been close friends for quite a few years, so much so that we occasionally chat when she'd around the house and it's not that much of a surprise if she's round the house. We've become closer over the past year as she's been spending more time round our house and it is through her that I learnt the open relationship was my daughter's idea.
To stop rambling ahead, one thing lead to another and I have been sleeping with her quite regularly. At first we were just using hotels to keep it out of the house, but the whole 2020 issue has made us use the house and my daughter has caught us on a few times. She made it clear that she saw no issue with it and whilst my wife has never seen us together, she is aware.
She's been quite upset about it and said she wants me to stop, she doesn't want to end our open relationship deal but she doesn't want me to be sleeping with people we know. I'm at a crossroads here, I am quite enjoy this purely physical relationship and I don't want to go back to merely looking forward to a kiss that isn't on my cheek, but at the same point I don't want to cause my wife any grief.

CostlyElatedInvisiblerail size restricted

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 5698, Lmao and 26 others
Based chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, RODEBLUR, TUSSELEIF and 11 others
mirin, this is one of the few cases were an open relation is demanded by the wife the husband isnt getting fucked over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, HowAmIAlive123, Edgar and 13 others
Lmao what a slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 12146, Deleted member 6403 and 7 others
M e m e
G e n d e r

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 6403 and 5 others
tales

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, JL~, Deleted member 5746 and 5 others
Nah slayers and chads don't stay in a relationship with a women who would at most give them a kiss on the cheek for 8 months
this nigga actually read the post lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 6403, 5'8manlet and 9 others
Larp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11074 and Deleted member 6382
Tales of a reddit cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
A man getting along in an open relationship? Definitely incredible.
She is 45 years old, at most it will be a fucking deposit, while her husband fucks a young girl 25 years younger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
Tales from the chastity cage.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 5746, BigBoy and 2 others
Thats fucking crazy. How did this guy manage to sleep with such a young girl while being such a cuck? He must either be a Chad or the girl is such a subhuman she had to resort to sleeping with a guy that old thats also a cuck.

Either way jfl if he gives into the whores requests.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and Deleted member 6997
Degenerate family should all be stoned to death
In gta5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 6382
Thats fucking crazy. How did this guy manage to sleep with such a young girl while being such a cuck? He must either be a Chad or the girl is such a subhuman she had to resort to sleeping with a guy that old thats also a cuck.

Either way jfl if he gives into the whores requests.
Because it's written by someone from Eugenes.co

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10413, Deleted member 6382 and BigBoy
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, brainded and Deleted member 6997
  • JFL
Reactions: DharkDC, Deleted member 6382 and Deleted member 6997
@Toth's thot nigger what is so funny

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, vaninskybird and Deleted member 6997
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 6382 and Deleted member 6997
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and BigBoy
No post history and account is 20 days old. Funny but fake
yea i said your probably right in that its fake.

but its a throwaway so its not supposed to have multiple posts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and brainded
Obviously larp
Would be funny if true though
“It’s easier to just let my wife fuck other people” no way a cuck of that caliber could get even a subhuman 21 year old

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 6382
At 45 you are not going gonna be fukking her or even like her so her go

jfl everyone is shitting on op
Only because he fucked a 21 year old who he’s known since before she was legal

they’re all surprisingly acknowledging that the wife is a piece of trash

i don’t agree that fucking a 21 year old is a problem in any capacity though

REMINDER NEVER MARRY

• +1
Reactions: Zradrad
Only because he fucked a 21 year old who he’s known since before she was legal

they’re all surprisingly acknowledging that the wife is a piece of trash

i don’t agree that fucking a 21 year old is a problem in any capacity though
No one acknowleged that the wife was trash. They were all talking about "boundaries" and "setting the ground rules before". They absolved the wife and daughter of any issue and gave them both a pass.

No one acknowleged that the wife was trash. They were all talking about "boundaries" and "setting the ground rules before". They absolved the wife and daughter of any issue and gave them both a pass.
Many comments about how creepy it is that the daughter talked the wife into an open relationship

many comments acknowledging that the wife shouldn’t have asked for an open relationship and definitely shouldn’t have kept pushing after he said no

reddit is a very very cucked place
There’s no need to pretend it’s more cucked than it is

Many comments about how creepy it is that the daughter talked the wife into an open relationship

many comments acknowledging that the wife shouldn’t have asked for an open relationship and definitely shouldn’t have kept pushing after he said no

reddit is a very very cucked place
There’s no need to pretend it’s more cucked than it is
No I read through the entire thing, there were a handful of comments that said that. And they were mainly on his side and got downvoted. 85% of the thread was shitting on him and talking about how he was in the wrong.

LMFAO if this isnt a larp thats awesome sauce

LMFAO if this isnt a larp thats awesome sauce

No I read through the entire thing, there were a handful of comments that said that. And they were mainly on his side and got downvoted. 85% of the thread was shitting on him and talking about how he was in the wrong.
Dishonest to not clarify that they're attacking him for fucking his daughter's friend, not for being initially reluctant towards the idea of an open marriage. The way you're painting is that they're all going "how DARE you not EAGERLY submit to this strong, independent woman's request to get fucked by chad?!" but there's not a single comment like that in the entire thread

vast majority of comments are attacking both of them, her for being immature, him for fucking a 21 year old
second majority are saying both should've set ground rules (it's reddit, you're never going to find people who are against open relationships, you shouldn't expect to find that either)
and the rest are basically "this was doomed from the start, an open relationship was not ever going to be a good idea in your situation"

What is it with these dudes who allow their wives to deny them sex?

Tired? Not in the mood? Well, that's too bad.

Sex for a married man should never be a privilege. He's entitled to it. But these poor saps feel like they gotta seduce their wives every time they want to have sex them. It's disgusting and pathetic. Even If their wives aren't having sex with anybody else, they're still cucks.