My 6’3” Baseball Player Wide Framed Computer Science teacher calls me “Buddy”

St. Wristcel

St. Wristcel

German Workers’ Party
Obviously as a 6’3” superior aryan being that also happens to be 50 years old with 8 inch wrists he recognized my Manlet subhumanity instantly. It’s over For me JFL. Even my own teachers don’t respect me and call me buddy in front of the one hot girl in my class :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Pietrosiek, JMax and 9 others
I think he's into you tbh ngl 😳

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek, eyearea, Deleted member 6723 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 6986 and 5 others
I hate if men call me buddy it’s like they think you’re a child, no man is calling the rock buddy luckily it’s only happened a few times

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pietrosiek, MusicMaxxingMidget, PYT and 1 other person
I hate if men call me buddy it’s like they think you’re a child, no man is calling the rock buddy
Exactly how I feel. too bad he would rape me if I raised my voice to him.

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
Exactly how I feel. too bad he would rape me if I raised my voice to him.
Ever since I started wearing 5 sections of lifts no man calls me buddy and women respect me as an actual male, height is everything

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and St. Wristcel
Ever since I started wearing 5 sections of lifts no man calls me buddy and women respect me as an actual male, height is everything
Based and too true

Based and too true
I’m thinking about buying 5 more sections of lifts only hoping I don’t fall outta my shoes and everyone just sees my fruading sections of plastic on the ground

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Boldandbeautiful and St. Wristcel
I’m thinking about buying 5 more sections of lifts only hoping I don’t fall outta my shoes and everyone just sees my fruading sections of plastic on the ground
JFL. What height are you natty and what do you get after 5 more? for the meme and for the complete dominance it might be funny just to walk around town mogging everyone in 10 sections.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Jagged0
I hate if men call me buddy it’s like they think you’re a child, no man is calling the rock buddy luckily it’s only happened a few times
Foids doing it is even worse

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
wait that was you? hi again buddy

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Suave
"why don't you stay after class, buddy :p;)" what would you do in this scenario

• JFL
5 sections? How many cm do u get with lifts + boots?

• +1
NORMIES ARE RETARDED. A 5 4 JACKED MANLET IN MY SCHOOL RECESSED BUGEYED ALBINO CALLS ME BUDDY AND EVERYONE ELSE, HOCKEY PLAYERS ARE FUCKEN PRETENTIOUS CONFIDENT CUCKS

Last edited:
  • JFL
Is buddy really that demeaning? I call all my friends buddy no matter how big or small they are.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, St. Wristcel and Gonthar
buddy isn't bad you high inhib kid

• +1
Is buddy really that demeaning? I call all my friends buddy no matter how big or small they are.
It's OK with friends but from a guy in a position of power over you - teacher, boss, policeman, etc. it sounds condescending...

• +1
It's OK with friends but from a guy in a position of power over you - teacher, boss, policeman, etc. it sounds condescending...
I’ve always seen it as more of a friendly gesture tbh. No one in my life has ever taken offensive to it but I can kind of see where you’re coming from because I’ve seen online scenarios where it’s been used as more of an insult than anything.

• +1
Obviously as a 6’3” superior aryan being that also happens to be 50 years old with 8 inch wrists he recognized my Manlet subhumanity instantly. It’s over For me JFL. Even my own teachers don’t respect me and call me buddy in front of the one hot girl in my class :lul:

Son,is this a come out thread?

• JFL
NORMIES ARE RETARDED. A 5 4 JACKED MANLET IN MY SCHOOL RECESSED BUGEYED ALBINO CALLS ME BUDDY AND EVERYONE ELSE, HOCKEY PLAYERS ARE FUCKEN PRETENTIOUS CONFIDENT CUCKS
Jfl

Ok buddy

• JFL

• JFL