my acne got worse since i started using these products

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned

lmao never using this crap again

im just gunna use mosturizer and see if my acne goes away, i think taking all this crap is the cause for my acne

Bro it gets worse before it got better. I still have slight Acne but it used to be horrible. I was on accutane 20mg for 60 days on 2 desperate occasions and both times it got worse before getting better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Bro it gets worse before it got better. I still have slight Acne but it used to be horrible. I was on accutane 20mg for 60 days on 2 desperate occasions and both times it got worse before getting better
Yea I think i remember seeing somewhere that it releases all the oils from under your skin or some shit idk but basically all of the acne it gives you is acne that you would've had anyways but it has to clear it out first

The only non-dermatologist prescribed products you should be using on your face is soap and moisturizer imo.

If you have acne just go to a dermatologist. It's literally their job to deal with that shit.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Acne is 90% an internal battle..

All normie products suck clearisil,proactiv etc

Just get retin a from all day chemist.com
And vitamin c powder and infodolan from owndoc.com

Never began.

Acutane literally helps with all acne, acne for teens and for people on the juice

Fuck 60 days? I need to start this ASAP holy fuck

Fuck 60 days? I need to start this ASAP holy fuck

More like 50 days. I had no clue what I was doing tmr. I just figured if I take a pill a day it'll help clear skin up. Other sources can probably tell you how to use it better than I did

just go only water bro