My Ascension plan (Draft)

D

Deleted member 439

what would jordan do?
Looksmaxing Plan: This is my plan of what to do for ascending. Ascension Is planned for 1/1/2021

Skin (++++):
1)Retin-a + antibiotics + antimicrobials
2)Red light therapy
3)No milk
Is skin becomes clear: Vitamin c serum + dermarolling
If still acne : Antibiotic dose 2 months + with sufficient probiotics

Eyebrows(++++):
Dermarolling + minoxidil
Castor oil + coconut oil
Perma squinting

Hairstyle(++):
[Image: 32d35fa208147459b0c2e535f584bb9c.jpg]
[Image: Jordan+Barrett+UNIQLO+Fall+Winter+2016+C...U3cfAl.jpg]

Once I get and get thick eyebrows I will style hair like this
Shampoo only once a week

Gymcelling (++++):
RAD140 10gm daily
800 calorie deficit with 100grams of protein
Nsuns + Biceps + shoulders + traps + neck + CORE
Extra emphasis on shoulders and traps due to high amount of androgen receptors

Forward growth (+):
Mewing + vitamin d3 + calcium (cope ik)

Testosterone:
Ashwagandha 6grams/ day https://looksmax.org/threads/ashwagandha-is-legit-everyone-gtfih.17975/#post-344488
Red light therapy on my nuts https://joovv.com/blogs/joovv-blog/promising-evidence-red-light-therapy-increasing-testosterone

Coloring :
Beta carotene for tanish skin
Brownish hair + eyebrows
I have blueish eyes so it should give a nice halo.

example of coloring halo:
ulkJ5loJm7A5vCbxjvtN_sOE_TYgz9iwezAUyLSxwjXAZQhppmhv83BPV1--xm6z3n9oJbaugsvunbr-dstEpir1Bb5m2L_hnVIg96h5i2agAi0JwrG6_H6tdw-6d46oM_9BgYD_

Bloating:
leaning down to 7%
Vitamin C megadose (1-2g/day)
sulforaphan (brussel sprouts) https://selfhacked.com/blog/panacea-benefits-broccoli-sprouts-sulforaphane/

Status maxing: (In all honesty this is not really required because I have no issue this doesnt impact me getting girls, but I do have goals other than just looksmaxing)
  1. Track and field: Break records for 1500m/800m/400m/200m ( I already have 1500m and 800m record) , Destroy mile run record
  2. Captain of football team : This will give me a halo for sure, and its between me and my best friend who gets it. In all honesty I dont mind if he gets it though he is a great guy
  3. Ogre maxing: after I hit 100kg bench ill be on of the strongest guys in the grade, Ill get more involved in fighting and shit to raise SMV
  4. Basketball: Not really into basketball but since I am tall and athletic I will give it a shot
  5. I am already extremely nt only thing is that I have severe confidence issue, looksmaxing will fix that and Ill be an nt god.
(This will all only be possible with Rad140)

Life maxing
Ritalin/adderall/modafinil (not sure which) for concentration. Will get a script and get use for studying. I study in a high academically focused school so If this makes me do well I have good base to get money to surgery max . Improve GPA from 3.4-> 3.7 (out of 4)

I am posting this for feedback and advice If anyone has any advice or suggestions please let me know. I have exams right now and this is what I wrote up while high on vyvanse. After exams finishes I'll do some more research and make a final plan.

@NickGurr @Wincel @Extra Chromosome @jefferson @Dude420 @freakofnature @Alarico8 @androidcel @Vitruvian @mojopin @FatmanO @SayNoToRotting
@LooksmaxxingDream @Soulsmaxx (love you bro) @fobos @Lorsss
High Iq users help me ascend

(If anyone wants to see pics of me pm)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DarknLost, AspiringChad, Frontal and 14 others
How tall r u

Btw I should say that I am not delusional, maybe this can raise me from psl 4 (average) to maybe 4.5-5 in two years time
fixing acne: +.25
fixing hair: +.1
gymcel + lean: +.25
eyebrows= +.1
coloring= +.05
bloating= +.25

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Is rad140 better than just regular steroids?

Is rad140 better than just regular steroids?
I just started considering sarms yesterday so dont really know to well, so take this with a BIG BIG grain of salt

Id rather just run 200mg of test
you can check up anabolic/androgenic ratio of a sarm or steriod, basically steriods will increase androgenic and anabolic. androgenic effects are secondary Sex Characteristics such as :
edit: I realise these sound effects sound good. more realistic side effects include hairloss, acne, infertility, shrunken balls

So its basically a measure of the ratio of effect to side effect

If i remember correctly
injecting testosterone has 100:100
trenbolone has 500:500
and rad140 has 90:1

Mainly Im doing it cause I have to earn money, find a way to get a paypal account, find a place to order it, and find a way to deliver it to my house. Since rad140 is legal it wont be as hard as testosterone.
Rad140 was originally a male contraceptive so it will nuke your sperm also. I honestly hate to do it but its better than living as a subhuman :(

things I still need to research:

atrophy of buccinator + hypertophy of masseture muscle
ribcage expansion
dickmaxing (found something which looks really promising)
how to fixed recessed chin
also since vyvanse and its application to weightloss (since its used as a drug against binge eating)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, impure666, mojopin and 1 other person
Btw I should say that I am not delusional, maybe this can raise me from psl 4 (average) to maybe 4.5-5 in two years time
fixing acne: +.25
fixing hair: +.1
gymcel + lean: +.25
eyebrows= +.1
coloring= +.05
bloating= +.25
You're PSL4 at a height of 6'2? Lmfao, it's over for your face.
I would slay if I were 6'2, with my current face.

How are you gonna maintain that?
Honestly I think that for me that will be really easy to maintain for various reasons
  1. naturally very skinny, after trying to bulk up for almost a year ( I tried 12eggs a day, 400grams of peanut butter daily ect) I am still only 12% body fat
  2. Rad140 + vyvanse (if I can get it) vyvanse is adhd medication but is also used for treatment of binge eating so it will suppress appetite
  3. I do 3+ hours of cardio a day already because I am involved in lots of sports

The only problem is finding a way to get rad140 and vyvanse

• +1
Reactions: Demir and Deleted member 616
High IQ. Wish you success.
Also does microneedling eyebrows actually make them thicker? Mine are ideal thickness but aren't even. Will this help?

• +1
Reactions: Frontal and impure666
High IQ. Wish you success.
Also does microneedling eyebrows actually make them thicker? Mine are ideal thickness but aren't even. Will this help?

I didnt find a study proving effectiveness of minoxidil + derma roller on eyebrows in specific. (or dermarolling alone in specific)

I did find a study proving effectiveness of minoxidil on eyebrows: https://sci-hub.tw/https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24471459 )
since you want to improve the evenness you will probably be interested in the diameter change which was:
Mean changes of eyebrow diameter from baseline are shown in Table 3. After 16 weeks of treatment, a statistically significant mean change of eyebrow diameter from baseline was observed in the minoxidil group (3.98 3.18 lm, P < 0.001). The mean change from baseline in the placebo group was not statistically significant (0.27 1.61 lm, P = 0.311). Comparing the two groups, 2% minoxidil was significantly superior to placebo at weeks 8 (P < 0.001), 12 (P < 0.001) and 16 (P < 0.001). The difference between the two groups at week 16 was 3.61 3.15 lm, with a significant increase in the minoxidil group compared to the placebo group. (check the article for table)

If there is more diameter you can groom it better into a nicer even shape, and after grooming it wont be to thin

In regards to dermarolling with minoxidil on hair it looks very promising: (you can basically assume the same results for eyebrows)
he mean change in hair count at week 12 was significantly greater for the Microneedling group compared to the Minoxidil group (91.4 vs 22.2 respectively). (2) Investigator evaluation - Forty patients in Microneedling group had +2 to +3 response on 7-point visual analogue scale, while none showed the same response in the Minoxidil group. (3) Patient evaluation - In the Microneedling group, 41 (82%) patients reported more than 50% improvement versus only 2 (4.5%) patients in the Minoxidil group.

hope this helps bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and impure666
Looksmaxing Plan: This is my plan of what to do for ascending. Ascension Is planned for 1/1/2021

Skin (++++):
1)Retin-a + antibiotics + antimicrobials
2)Red light therapy
3)No milk
Is skin becomes clear: Vitamin c serum + dermarolling
If still acne : Antibiotic dose 2 months + with sufficient probiotics

Eyebrows(++++):
Dermarolling + minoxidil
Castor oil + coconut oil
Perma squinting

Hairstyle(++):
[Image: 32d35fa208147459b0c2e535f584bb9c.jpg]
[Image: Jordan+Barrett+UNIQLO+Fall+Winter+2016+C...U3cfAl.jpg]

Once I get and get thick eyebrows I will style hair like this
Shampoo only once a week

Gymcelling (++++):
RAD140 10gm daily
800 calorie deficit with 100grams of protein
Nsuns + Biceps + shoulders + traps + neck + CORE
Extra emphasis on shoulders and traps due to high amount of androgen receptors

Forward growth (+):
Mewing + vitamin d3 + calcium (cope ik)

Testosterone:
Ashwagandha 6grams/ day https://looksmax.org/threads/ashwagandha-is-legit-everyone-gtfih.17975/#post-344488
Red light therapy on my nuts https://joovv.com/blogs/joovv-blog/promising-evidence-red-light-therapy-increasing-testosterone

Coloring :
Beta carotene for tanish skin
Brownish hair + eyebrows
I have blueish eyes so it should give a nice halo.

example of coloring halo:
ulkJ5loJm7A5vCbxjvtN_sOE_TYgz9iwezAUyLSxwjXAZQhppmhv83BPV1--xm6z3n9oJbaugsvunbr-dstEpir1Bb5m2L_hnVIg96h5i2agAi0JwrG6_H6tdw-6d46oM_9BgYD_

Bloating:
leaning down to 7%
Vitamin C megadose (1-2g/day)
sulforaphan (brussel sprouts) https://selfhacked.com/blog/panacea-benefits-broccoli-sprouts-sulforaphane/

Status maxing: (In all honesty this is not really required because I have no issue this doesnt impact me getting girls, but I do have goals other than just looksmaxing)
  1. Track and field: Break records for 1500m/800m/400m/200m ( I already have 1500m and 800m record) , Destroy mile run record
  2. Captain of football team : This will give me a halo for sure, and its between me and my best friend who gets it. In all honesty I dont mind if he gets it though he is a great guy
  3. Ogre maxing: after I hit 100kg bench ill be on of the strongest guys in the grade, Ill get more involved in fighting and shit to raise SMV
  4. Basketball: Not really into basketball but since I am tall and athletic I will give it a shot
  5. I am already extremely nt only thing is that I have severe confidence issue, looksmaxing will fix that and Ill be an nt god.
(This will all only be possible with Rad140)

Life maxing
Ritalin/adderall/modafinil (not sure which) for concentration. Will get a script and get use for studying. I study in a high academically focused school so If this makes me do well I have good base to get money to surgery max . Improve GPA from 3.4-> 3.7 (out of 4)

I am posting this for feedback and advice If anyone has any advice or suggestions please let me know. I have exams right now and this is what I wrote up while high on vyvanse. After exams finishes I'll do some more research and make a final plan.

@NickGurr @Wincel @Extra Chromosome @jefferson @Dude420 @freakofnature @Alarico8 @androidcel @Vitruvian @mojopin @FatmanO @SayNoToRotting
@LooksmaxxingDream @Soulsmaxx (love you bro) @fobos @Lorsss
High Iq users help me ascend

(If anyone wants to see pics of me pm)
thanks for the mention
anyway be careful with retin-A: use sunscreen everyday or avoid completely sun light, otherwise you will burn your skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
thanks for the mention
anyway be careful with retin-A: use sunscreen everyday or avoid completely sun light, otherwise you will burn your skin
been using retin-a for 8months already so the purging is used to it. Regarding sunscreen I dont use one because all the ones I've tried break me out, and main priority is acne in terms of skin. But yeah I have to be really careful with skincare after doing sarms. I'll probably try keto or all meat diet.
Thanks bro

Why would you use castor oil AND coconut oil?
Coconut oil doesn't do shit anyways.

Why would you use castor oil AND coconut oil?
Coconut oil doesn't do shit anyways.
I mixed castor oil + coconut oil a while ago, and might as well use it.
not expecting anything great from it tbh, I doubt castor oil has any great effect either.

If this was a guide I wouldnt have included it, but this is just what im doing.

I mixed castor oil + coconut oil a while ago, and might as well use it.
not expecting anything great from it tbh, I doubt castor oil has any great effect either.

If this was a guide I wouldnt have included it, but this is just what im doing.

I use castor oil and it definetly works,
But it takes time.
I have been using it for a month and now I'm starting to see results.
I think they might have gotten darker from it too as my friends mentioned it but I dont know.
Anyways I'm going to dye them black in a few weeks.

• +1
good plan, some points here and there seem over the top but 75% of it is extremely legit. good luck mate

7% bf is a meme dude

what about your dickmaxxxing plans

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 483
7% bf is a meme dude
maybe but due to bad fat storing genetics at 12% I look like im at 18-20%
So when Im at 7% Ill look like im at 12%
and 12% theory is legit
what about your dickmaxxxing plans
Im already above 6 so im not to concerned and dont want to waste time doing anything. But I might just do this
take 50,000 units vitamin d3 and 100mcg vitamin K2

Fourteen adult men volunteered to participate in an experiment to evaluate the potential for penile growth
as a result of taking 50,000 units of vitamin D 3 and 100 mcg of vitamin K 2 daily. Penis length increased
an average of 0.46 inches and circumference increased an average of 0.523 inches, both statistically
significant. These results are comparable to those obtained with use of a vacuum pump or with surgical
augmentation. We suggest that men interested in penis augmentation consider this much simpler and safer
approach when they are interested in penis enlargement.
Those with circumferences were obtained by having the subject do digital photos with measurements of
length and circumference. Those without circumference were stretched flaccid lengths.
Average length initially was 6.23 inches and at conclusion was 6.69 inches; an average increase of 0.46
inches, ranging from 0.12 to 0.9 inches
Average circumference was initially 4.863 inches and at conclusion was 5.38 inches, increasing an
average of 0.523 inches, ranging from no change to a maximum of 1.5 inches. Statistical analysis via the
paired samples t-test, or repeated measures t-test, reveals that there were significant increases in both
penis length (n=14 pairs of measurements, t=-6.54, p<.001) and circumference (n=9 pairs of
measurements; t=-3.179, p=.013) in those participating in the Vitamin D regimen. See t-test results in
the T-Test Chart.

I sent you this already but you didnt respond mein nigga :feelswhy::feelswhy:
btw pure suifuel that the average length while starting was 6.2inches

maybe but due to bad fat storing genetics at 12% I look like im at 18-20%

Im already above 6 so im not to concerned and dont want to waste time doing anything. But I might just do this
take 50,000 units vitamin d3 and 100mcg vitamin K2

Fourteen adult men volunteered to participate in an experiment to evaluate the potential for penile growth
as a result of taking 50,000 units of vitamin D 3 and 100 mcg of vitamin K 2 daily. Penis length increased
an average of 0.46 inches and circumference increased an average of 0.523 inches, both statistically
significant. These results are comparable to those obtained with use of a vacuum pump or with surgical
augmentation. We suggest that men interested in penis augmentation consider this much simpler and safer
approach when they are interested in penis enlargement.
Those with circumferences were obtained by having the subject do digital photos with measurements of
length and circumference. Those without circumference were stretched flaccid lengths.
Average length initially was 6.23 inches and at conclusion was 6.69 inches; an average increase of 0.46
inches, ranging from 0.12 to 0.9 inches
Average circumference was initially 4.863 inches and at conclusion was 5.38 inches, increasing an
average of 0.523 inches, ranging from no change to a maximum of 1.5 inches. Statistical analysis via the
paired samples t-test, or repeated measures t-test, reveals that there were significant increases in both
penis length (n=14 pairs of measurements, t=-6.54, p<.001) and circumference (n=9 pairs of
measurements; t=-3.179, p=.013) in those participating in the Vitamin D regimen. See t-test results in
the T-Test Chart.

I sent you this already but you didnt respond mein nigga :feelswhy::feelswhy:
btw pure suifuel that the average length while starting was 6.2inches
yeah im too low iq to understand all of that but nobro the average dick is 6x5 you are fine

yeah im too low iq to understand all of that but nobro the average dick is 6x5 you are fine

14 guys were taken, they took 50,000 units of vitamin D3 and 100mcg of vitamin k2
After the expiriment (it doesnt say how long), their average dick size by .46inches and circumference by .523

These results are comparable to those obtained with use of a vacuum pump or with surgical
augmentation.

14 guys were taken, they took 50,000 units of vitamin D3 and 100mcg of vitamin k2
After the expiriment (it doesnt say how long), their average dick size by .46inches and circumference by .523

These results are comparable to those obtained with use of a vacuum pump or with surgical
augmentation.
so you are gona try the vitamins or the vacuum pump/surgery road?

sarms are risky. there's nowhere near enough research on them compared to test. just buy bt and buy on dark net

as I said i dont really care about dickmaxing as I am above 6 in india where the average is 4.2
however I might just test out the method which I stated

what are you doing btw?

low iq. he's saying the vitamins or whatever got the similar increase of length and girth compared to those who used a pump or had surgery
where do you live?

• +1
what are you doing btw?
not much im keep losing weight so my doctors accept me back and then prescribe me with solutions
BUT i did try jelqing and i could not do it my dick is too small i think its orge

• JFL
Reactions: Demonstrator
where do you live bro

not much im keep losing weight so my doctors accept me back and then prescribe me with solutions
BUT i did try jelqing and i could not do it my dick is too small i think its orge
how long did you try jelqing

low iq. he's saying the vitamins or whatever got the similar increase of length and girth compared to those who used a pump or had surgery
where do you live?
k i get it now

how long did you try jelqing
about a good 10 minutes straight also i dont have good and stable erections so that might be a problem too

about a good 10 minutes straight also i dont have good and stable erections so that might be a problem too
jelqing is not good for length. you should do deep stretches. check out the subreddit r/ajelqforyou and look at the top posts. one of them is called a length routine i adore or something. do that.

• +1
jelqing is not good for length. you should do deep stretches. check out the subreddit r/ajelqforyou and look at the top posts. one of them is called a length routine i adore or something. do that.
legit. and next time try for more than 10minutes before you give up and rot

i went from 6x5.3 to 6.5x5.5 in 4 month, but i'm 16 so some of that could of been natural growth

Seems like a good plan bro. I wish you luck in ascending. I'm also gonna try a few of these myself.

• +1
wait i thought jelqing/streching was the same thing

Seems like a good plan bro. I wish you luck in ascending. I'm also gonna try a few of these myself.
good luck bro
sorry for not tagging you i forgot ?

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
also how could i do more than 10 minutes if my erections are not good