My ascension

Wannabe_PrettyBoy

Wannabe_PrettyBoy

Adept
Time online
9d 5h 50m
Wow looks really do matter. At first I thought this site just overrated looks bc you guys are all aspie, but nope, they are virtually all that matters. This was me a year ago
49772A0A-2BE9-4805-9E44-B469362068B4.png
I was a fat pale ass motherfucker. no good looking girls showed any attention to me.I was a fat pale ass motherfucker. My haircut looked like shit. I had a few friends but they were all aspie, and I’m pretty sure I am aspie myself. Only thing I had going for me was being 6 foot 2. I saw my one jacked Manlet friend get attention from all the girls. Let’s just say I was a nobody, and I was sick of it, so I stumbled upon this site. Quarantine hit, and I knew I needed a change. All I can say is thanks guys!!
66F4ACA4-1CD4-4A2B-BB8B-2CE2455E4B24.png
This is me now. Ignore my cringy work uniform. Life is GREAT!!! Through leanmaxxing tanning skinmaxxing dying my eyebrows and gymcelling I have ascended. Not to be cocky, but I’d like to say I’m fairly good looking now. Maybe not by PSL standards, but by irl standards.Everybody wants to be friends with me now. EVERYBODY!! I finally done shit with a girl, first time, and she was a high tier Becky JB!! Every girl wants to be friends with me at work. Constant IOIs. I am complimented every single day!! Every single day!! Every single hour almost at work. A Stacey at work texts me now, and always talks to me (and calls me cute)Girls constantly touch me now. All the popular kids from high school are texting me, I have dozens of friends now. Every time I walk out of the house their is a dopamine rush. After I got my haircut at the barber they asked for me to take my picture to put on their website. I have abs now too. To go along with being 6 foot 2 with incredible frame. I’ve become a nicer person because everyone is nice to be, but I also know how to use my looks to get things that I want. I am happier than I have ever been. Jesus I can’t wait until school starts again, if only for stupid covid. Senior years gonna be a rush!! All the JBs that rejected me are gonna be feeling a huge regret 😂😂. The weirdest thing about is that my aspieness has become a HALO!! Like wtf!! Literally people seem to be drawn to my social awkwardness. I say an awkward joke and girls just giggle and say I’m so cute :). Like what.But I am extroverted now. I used to be introverted. guys, looksmaxxinh is everything, I no longer have to cope. Jesus life is great!!

M

maxlooks

5'7 (170cm) East Asian normiee
Time online
21d 18h 57m
Good job my man! Feels good to see a user here ascended, it's an inspiration for all of us.
Just small tip you should try minoxidil/ rogaine for the eyebrow, I used it for ~ 1 year and my brows are thicker and my lashes got longer as well somehow despite not applied directly to it. No side effect whatsoever.

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Zephir
Time online
92d 19h 40m
Very bad haircut, and wtf is this black shirt :ROFLMAO:

maxmendietta

maxmendietta

Epstein Island Submarine Pilot
Time online
75d 5h 57m
where is the ascension you boneless peanut cranium delusional fuck

im caging to your subhuman fwhr and golden bridge tier philtrum as i write this

Last edited:
Vidyacoper

Vidyacoper

Sharpness Theory [] Animesthetics = Everything
Time online
94d 9m
Through leanmaxxing tanning skinmaxxing dying my eyebrows and gymcelling I have ascended. Not to be cocky, but I’d like to say I’m fairly good looking now. Maybe not by PSL standards, but by irl standards.Everybody wants to be friends with me now. EVERYBODY!! I finally done shit with a girl, first time, and she was a high tier Becky JB!! Every girl wants to be friends with me at work. Constant IOIs. I am complimented every single day!! Every single day!! Every single hour almost at work. A Stacey at work texts me now, and always talks to me (and calls me cute)Girls constantly touch me now. All the popular kids from high school are texting me, I have dozens of friends now. Every time I walk out of the house their is a dopamine rush. After I got my haircut at the barber they asked for me to take my picture to put on their website. I have abs now too. To go along with being 6 foot 2 with incredible frame. I’ve become a nicer person because everyone is nice to be, but I also know how to use my looks to get things that I want. I am happier than I have ever been. Jesus I can’t wait until school starts again, if only for stupid covid. Senior years gonna be a rush!! All the JBs that rejected me are gonna be feeling a huge regret 😂😂. The weirdest thing about is that my aspieness has become a HALO!! Like wtf!! Literally people seem to be drawn to my social awkwardness. I say an awkward joke and girls just giggle and say I’m so cute :). Like what.But I am extroverted now. I used to be introverted. guys, looksmaxxinh is everything, I no longer have to cope. Jesus life is great!!
larp

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Ratfaced ugly dolphin-eyed sloth
Time online
10d 1h 29m
Wow looks really do matter. At first I thought this site just overrated looks bc you guys are all aspie, but nope, they are virtually all that matters. This was me a year ago View attachment 559204I was a fat pale ass motherfucker. no good looking girls showed any attention to me.I was a fat pale ass motherfucker. My haircut looked like shit. I had a few friends but they were all aspie, and I’m pretty sure I am aspie myself. Only thing I had going for me was being 6 foot 2. I saw my one jacked Manlet friend get attention from all the girls. Let’s just say I was a nobody, and I was sick of it, so I stumbled upon this site. Quarantine hit, and I knew I needed a change. All I can say is thanks guys!!View attachment 559213 This is me now. Ignore my cringy work uniform. Life is GREAT!!! Through leanmaxxing tanning skinmaxxing dying my eyebrows and gymcelling I have ascended. Not to be cocky, but I’d like to say I’m fairly good looking now. Maybe not by PSL standards, but by irl standards.Everybody wants to be friends with me now. EVERYBODY!! I finally done shit with a girl, first time, and she was a high tier Becky JB!! Every girl wants to be friends with me at work. Constant IOIs. I am complimented every single day!! Every single day!! Every single hour almost at work. A Stacey at work texts me now, and always talks to me (and calls me cute)Girls constantly touch me now. All the popular kids from high school are texting me, I have dozens of friends now. Every time I walk out of the house their is a dopamine rush. After I got my haircut at the barber they asked for me to take my picture to put on their website. I have abs now too. To go along with being 6 foot 2 with incredible frame. I’ve become a nicer person because everyone is nice to be, but I also know how to use my looks to get things that I want. I am happier than I have ever been. Jesus I can’t wait until school starts again, if only for stupid covid. Senior years gonna be a rush!! All the JBs that rejected me are gonna be feeling a huge regret 😂😂. The weirdest thing about is that my aspieness has become a HALO!! Like wtf!! Literally people seem to be drawn to my social awkwardness. I say an awkward joke and girls just giggle and say I’m so cute :). Like what.But I am extroverted now. I used to be introverted. guys, looksmaxxinh is everything, I no longer have to cope. Jesus life is great!!
What the fuck did you do to get your face lean like that

Pumanator

Pumanator

3.5 psl narrowfaced hyperanalytical high IQ cell
Time online
19d 15h 38m
I am glad you ascended bro! Keep up the good work. Also keep personality maxing and looks maxing!

• +1
Reactions: Daw
Daw

Daw

Life may be long, but youth isn’t.
Time online
21d 19h 42m
I am mirin!
Just change hairstyle though
And Dont listen to the people on here that are rude, you have looksmaxxed more than they have being on here

Guess What?

Guess What?

Master
Time online
9d 22h 32m
Dude looksmaxed and reported as life is changes for him
People: "you ugly shit, you didn't ascended you still shit"

Wtf is wrong with people in this forum... Oh yeah, they are on this forum

Wannabe_PrettyBoy

Wannabe_PrettyBoy

Adept
Time online
9d 5h 50m
i
Very bad haircut, and wtf is this black shirt :ROFLMAO:
That’s my work uniform😂😂and I got anout 20 compliments on the haircut yesterday so, I’m just speaking from my experience :). Looks a hell of a lot better than curtains on me and it hides my natural widows peak that I’ve had my whole life, plus it looks really good when grown out in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Daw
Wannabe_PrettyBoy

Wannabe_PrettyBoy

Adept
Time online
9d 5h 50m

They think you have to be perfect or need plastic surgery but that isn’t the case for a lot of people in my opinion. I mean, they can still think I’m ugly, and I probably am by PSL standards, but I am good enough looking in my area to be considered attractive by most normies.

Wannabe_PrettyBoy

Wannabe_PrettyBoy

Adept
Time online
9d 5h 50m
I am mirin!
Just change hairstyle though
And Dont listen to the people on here that are rude, you have looksmaxxed more than they have being on here
Appreciate it man! I just speak from current real life experience, these are real things that are happening to me. You don’t need to look like a supermodel to be attractive to most normies. Softmaxxing can be legit.

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Instructor
Time online
5d 13h 36m
Can you post better selfies. This one prob isnt doing u justice

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Zephir
Time online
92d 19h 40m
You are very slightly above average. Here I ascended you into Chadhood :
View attachment 559642
And this is achievable btw.
In this morph he is not even near chad. Small narrow face, long philtrum, bad lower lip.
Average normie that can get a cute gf. Miles away from slaying hot girls.

Appreciate it man! I just speak from current real life experience, these are real things that are happening to me. You don’t need to look like a supermodel to be attractive to most normies. Softmaxxing can be legit.
Only p in v counts. The question is: are you getting laid with attractive girls? yes or no? People are complimenting you, because you looked like shit 1 year ago. That doesnt mean they want your dick in their holes. Compliments are worth nothing.

Last edited:
Taylorswift

Taylorswift

Mage
Time online
5d 12h 34m
In this morph he is not even near chad. Small narrow face, long philtrum, bad lower lip.
Average normie that can get a cute gf. Miles away from slaying hot girls.

Only p in v counts. The question is: are you getting laid with attractive girls? yes or no? Compliments are worth nothing.
He is at least high tier Chadlite and can slay easily.

alex569

alex569

Trainee
Time online
2d 3h 39m

It seems there are plenty of morons and weirdos here....

alex569

alex569

Trainee
Time online
2d 3h 39m
They think you have to be perfect or need plastic surgery but that isn’t the case for a lot of people in my opinion. I mean, they can still think I’m ugly, and I probably am by PSL standards, but I am good enough looking in my area to be considered attractive by most normies.
You improved quite a bit, the effort paid off.

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

Normie with bad sense of space and direction
Time online
47d 7h 16m
philtrumcel but good ascension

Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

Zephir
Time online
22d 2h 43m
where is the ascension you boneless peanut cranium delusional fuck

im caging to your subhuman fwhr and golden bridge tier philtrum as i write this

Seriously, this.

Where the fuck is the ascension?

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)